Battle's Comic

Like comics? Then this is the place for you. You can read other's comics, or even share some of your own.

Moderator: Gigafrost

Battle's Comic

Postby BattleFrost » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:54 pm

Okay since my new version of paint shop pro was just a short monthly think and not free I moved down to the older version that I know better. So now I have no troubles with text and characters.

My point in this thread is to ask who wants to be in my comic b/c I would like to just have fj members be in it.

If you say yes and if I have your sprite tell me which one it is (I got it from Giga) or if I don't send it to me. :)
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:01 pm

You can, of course, use the sprites of me, Raine, and Nadia. Try not to mess with the "secret" characters too much (I'll inform you via PM, bwahahahaha)

EDIT: Oh, and you can use sprites of Giga of the Frost Jedi...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:48 pm

Well I'm guessing either no one realy cares to be in my comic or just don't want to be in it. :(
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:45 pm

I think it'd be neat to be in a comic, but I don't have a sprite. :/
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:28 pm

What do you think Rao had? If you don't have a sprite, you want to be in a comic, and that author is willing to help, he could actually design the sprites of you for you. I should know...I've done it quite a few times for my comic...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:34 pm

What would you like to be? My character is basically a blue Bass.
I'll edit it for you or Giga will and he will send it to me. :)
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Kaos » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:35 pm

hy7nku54 -> i need a sprite ^_^ i was supposed to get one a little while ago...sadly i still havn't gotten around to it :oops:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:47 pm

hmm... I'm not sure what I'd like to be. you can surprise me if you'd like. though it'd be really cool if I could mebbe be cat-ish, hehee. :)
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Icegaze » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:02 am

Hey, I'd like to be in your comic! Sorry, I missed this thread. Go to hometown.aol.com/sk8brdr13/page2.html and click the sprites button on the nav bar, I'm the red winged demon. Slashman with Shademan's wings.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:36 am

ChatOmbre wrote:hmm... I'm not sure what I'd like to be. you can surprise me if you'd like. though it'd be really cool if I could mebbe be cat-ish, hehee. :)

Hmmm, the only sprites I know about that are cat-ish would be catgirl sprites, and the only one I know of is Felicia from DarkStalkers, and sprites of her are really hard to find...

Hmmm...that and she's not wearing much clothing...although it might be interesting (and possibly not too difficult) to put some more clothing on her. Hmmm...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:39 am

you can go ahead and use me in your comic, I am the OmegaFrost sprites that Giga probably has given you or youc an get from him if he has not.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Ninja2516 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:44 am

Ohhh ohh ohh! Pick me! Pick me! I wanna be in your comic!
"Fighter-doken!"
Ninja2516
Traveler

Postby BattleFrost » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:47 pm

Well I just made 5 strips and I need to find a way to get the data from my laptop to the school's computer. I don't have a floppy disk drive so I need to buy a CD R/W.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby BattleFrost » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:48 pm

Oh Giga. I need lots of bosses and I don't care what bosses they are just that I need a lot. I notice you don't have any Mega Man 8 sprites.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:23 pm

Well, if not having own sprit is no problem, I can be there as weel. I could be any elv like creature, preferably majestuous with shiney armor and tall... (yes, I behaaved very well this year, and praye every night before going to sleep :p )
Otherwise, I could be the famous elf wizard , that looks very much like THE HOODED FIGURE of Giga's comics...

But please, please, please... don't want a sprite of a moving Tartar sauce pot! :pissed

(BTW, that is extended to anyone who wants me in their comic stripes!)
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Next

Return to Comic Relief