Lilo & Stitch

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Lilo & Stitch

Postby Megafrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:04 am

I just now watched this movie, and I found it to be pretty entertaining! I'd say it's the best disney movie I've ever seen. :D
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:18 am

Giga mentioned it to me and it sounded cute. I like all things Disney but I think I'll wait for it to appear on the Disney channel rather than renting it.

I dunno what my favorite Disney movie is ... it would be too hard to pick. My favorite Disney "event" that I've been to was when I saw "Beauty and the Beast" on ice. It was especially neat because we had 2nd row seats and we could feel the cold from the ice rink and the ice spray from the skates when they turned or jumped in front of us.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Dec 23, 2002 9:09 am

heh - i haven't even seen many recent Disney movies! well, i saw Monster's Inc, but that didn't count! :sweat:
it was cute, but i dunno...
[spoiler]the whole thing with stitch being a robot and all kinda disappointed me. i mean, most movies in which aliens play a pretty big part, you know aliens play a pretty big part. in lilo and stitch, you didn't. or atleast i didn't, heh. so it just sorta seemed like they couldn't come up with anything better than to fill the gap in with some science fiction elements - actually, i think they would be more anime like elements than science fiction, since anime concerns itself with robots more than sci fi does...[/spoiler]

i *think* my fav. disney movie would have to be the lion king... i'm not sure, though, 'cause i haven't even seen that one in a long time, heh.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:05 pm

[spoiler]Just thought I'd mention that Stitch isn't a robot...he's a genetic experiment. ^_~[/spoiler]
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:20 pm

[spoiler]bah - robots, genetic experiments - both are artificial creations : )[/spoiler]
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:07 pm

[spoiler]I suppose the big difference is that in the movie they specifically said that genetic experimentation was illegal...plus had it been a robot they would have simply destroyed it instead of exhiling it ^_~[/spoiler]
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:14 pm

[spoiler]true, true :) i wonder if i really needed the spoiler tags for this, hehe[/spoiler]
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:27 pm

[spoiler]Don't you guys know people read these spoiler tags anyway because their curiosity gets the best of them?[/spoiler] :p
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:23 am

[spoiler]never mind the fact that this type of spoiler tag is just so friggin awsome, hehe :)[/spoiler]
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo