What's Your Favorite ...... ?

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

What's Your Favorite ...... ?

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:39 pm

Okay ... this is something a little different. The subject will change frequently so be sure to check this thread often and keep an eye on the subject line so you are sure to answer the current correct topic. The topics should ONLY be changed by an Admin ... so the three of us need to keep on top of things here and keep up with changing the subject!

This will give us the opportunity to all learn a little bit more about each other ... litle trivial things but the more little things you know the better! ^_^

I am going to start off with ................
Last edited by Nyufrost on Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

What is your favorite color?

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:41 pm

Mine is blue! ^_^

I love all shades of blue!

Notice even my signature is always blue! :)
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:13 pm

I like red or orange.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby LadyLockhart » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:31 pm

OH NO. I also love ALL BLUES. I also like black and sometimes red.
-Ice Princess-
_I know I'm sweet, but I melt in your mouth, not in your hand_
LadyLockhart
Traveler

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:19 pm

My favorite color is red. It has always been red. The thing is, I find other colors to be so beautiful...certain shades of blue or green or orange or yellow...

So, yeah, favorite is red...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Chronofrost » Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:49 am

I like blue..mostly darker shades but I like all shades of it.
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:35 am

Ooo, hard choice, I like a bunch of different colors. I suppose that Red could be my favorite, but blue used to be my favorite, and I still like it, and perhaps now I like blue more again. Probably midnight blue would be my favorite color .I like black, so midnight blue is sortof a black and blue, and also reminds me of the night sky, which I also like. So I'd have to say that midnight blueis my favorite color, at least for now.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:42 am

Red. Perhaps it could be influenced by the sunburn on my face?

Actually, no it isn't. :p Red has been my favorite for quite some time.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:25 am

blue. now... what's your favorite... tv series (it doesn't have to be broadcast in america, either :lila:)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:17 am

Transformers, of course. First Generation, if you must be picky.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:25 am

Is that current TV series or all-time favorite?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it is interesting that everyone who replied picked either red or blue as their favorite color. Here is what the Dewey Color System says about each personality type.

Blue
You're a planner who always has an eye on the future. Do friends accuse you of having your head in the clouds? True, you occasionally chase after pie in the sky, but your visionary dreams keep you motivated. You build a sense of closeness with your mate by creating common goals and those high ideals of yours are contagious. Your sensitivity to others' moods means you're a great team player. You restrict close pals to a select few. But for those lucky ones, you're a rock.

Red
Red-lovers are movers and shakers. And no wonder: this is the ultimate "hot" color. Reds don't do anything halfway, whether it's expressing an opinion or following through on a commitment. Your partner may tease you about being a "control freak" but you call it "having standards!" Reds are natural leaders, thanks to an inexhaustible supply of energy—and the insatiable appetite for information that keeps them on top of everything that's going on. You are the center of a large social circle of friends.

Hmmm ... this may explain the "Giga is hot!" phenomenon! :wink:
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:01 am

I believe that Evangelion is still my favorite series, with quite a few other anime close behind...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:59 pm

Ranma 1/2!!!! The only other thing that even compars it Uresei which has the same director! After that its probably tenchi muyo. Oh and just for the record since I didnt say so earlyer I prefer green. :lila: Any ways all hail Ranma!

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:17 pm

I like umm.....SIMPSONS. Yeah top that one people. Note: I am not a control freak!
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:00 pm

I'm not really much for television. I have no idea what my all-time favorite show is, though I know it will be the comedy type...
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Next

Return to Tower of Babble