Married

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Married

Postby Megafrost » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Terrafrost mentioned that a member of Frost Jedi recently got married. That would be myself.

The day of the wedding was December 21, 2009. Kind of an odd day to get married, but it was the best we could do. Her folks live in Japan, but her mother was able to make it down here for the wedding (and be a tourist on the side). About a week after the wedding, we went back to Japan with my mother-in-law and stayed with her for about half a month. Came back in about mid-January, and I've been spending the last few weeks trying to adjust to my new life. It feels good to have moved out of my parent's home.

I was hoping to post pictures, but I don't have them yet. My photographer has been trying to get us some high-quality pictures and isn't yet satisfied with what has come out. I'll post them when I have them.

So yeah, that's why I haven't been around lately! Can you imagine?
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Re: Married

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 am

Megafrost wrote:Terrafrost mentioned that a member of Frost Jedi recently got married. That would be myself.

The day of the wedding was December 21, 2009. Kind of an odd day to get married, but it was the best we could do.

If December 21 is an odd day to get married, what's a normal day to get married? Last wedding I attended was on September 6, 2008 and in-so-far as I know there's nothing particularly special about that date (aside from the fact that they got married).

Anyway, congrats :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 pm

There were two things that were odd about it. It was very close to Christmas, and it was on a Monday. You do have a point though, I have no idea what a normal day to get married is. That changes things a bit.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nuxius » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:48 am

I agree with Terra, nothing odd about the date to me either.

Anyway, congrats, and best wishes to you both! :D
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Return to Tower of Babble