wisdom teeth...

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

wisdom teeth...

Postby Rapscallion » Wed May 20, 2009 4:26 pm

...are a-getting pulled! Finally! I've put it off long enough. I'm somewhat looking forward to it, just not the mild pain and having to eat slime for a week. I've also put it off long enough that they've grown deeper into my jaw and I'm APPARENTLY losing some bone structure because of them. They said it was nothing to worry about, but I'm hoping nothing serious happens when they pull them out except me bleeding like crazy.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: wisdom teeth...

Postby TerraFrost » Fri May 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Getting all of them pulled out or just two of them? I had all of mine pulled a few years ago. My neck turned a little yellow a few days later - apparently because some blood was draining or something, which I guess is supposed to be normal.

Regardless, hf!
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Sat May 23, 2009 3:28 am

EEK! That sounds pretty scary. I'm pretty sure it was the bottom two. At least I know that because that's where the pain has been. It hasn't really started hurting until today.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby chaotic century » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am

had my top 2 pulled a month back, they weren't impacted or anything so they came right out. I was fine lol a little discomfort but not even enough to use the pain meds the doc gave me.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble