Bloodlust....

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Bloodlust....

Postby Rapscallion » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:11 am

Anybody know of any bands that put on REALLY cool shows? Are any on tour?? The last concert I went to was Alice Cooper and it was filled with a bunch of 40 something year old fat guys who sat, a few old women who had dressed themselves like prostitutes, and a few little kids. After that, I want to go to the most dangerous concert on the horizon. Anybody wanna float me an idea? All the newer bands that I really like just finished touring, or don't have a tour date for Phoenix, AZ. There are a few in southern California, but they're completely sold out, and there are a few in Mexico (probably won't happen). I suppose that I'll have to wait....

EDIT: Courtesy of "Revolver Magazine," I've found out that the following bands are releasing a new album and going on tour in 2008: Slipknot, Disturbed, Mudvayne, Metallica, Trivium, Dragonforce, All That Remains, In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Anthrax (but I don't care since they suck, and their original lineup has broken up AGAIN), Judas Priest, Green Day (actually, a friend told me that, since Revolver would never cover them), Seether, and Children of Bodom.

Looks like I'll be covered. ;)
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: Bloodlust....

Postby pilljame » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 am

Any bands that put on really cool shows and are on tour?? I think all the newer bands that I really like just finished touring...

MOD EDIT: Don't advertise with your signature.
pilljame
Traveler

Return to Entertainment Igloo