Good Morning, How is your Life?

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Good Morning, How is your Life?

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:49 am

Really. How is it going?
For me, I left the Air Force and while I'm saddened that family issues forced me to leave I'm moving on by trying to get an Airframe and Propulsion Licence with an BA or Associates in Aviation so I can get a job somewhere in aviation.

I'm currently attending Vaugh College of Aeronautics and Technology based out in New York. Met a bunch of people that used to go to a public high school that trained exclusively for the aviation field. These students either got either their Airframe license or their propulsion license and going to college to either get the other, grabbing a BA.

Still single and will stay the way since I firmly believe there is enough idiots in this world and letting me bring some more in would be bad thing.

So... how's life?
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Re: Good Morning, How is your Life?

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:52 pm

I'm doing pretty good. I met this one girl who I've been running with on a weekly basis. She's really sweet and funny and athletic and smart, which is good, considering the last girl I thought about dating turned out to be this idiotic, unreasonable, irresponsible, insecure witch. Schoolwise, I'm actually doing really good, for once. I switched my major from Earth and Space Exploration to Chinese last October and I'm currently taking all of the culture (crap) classes right now. THEY ARE SOOOOO EASY!!!!! This will probably change when the language classes begin, but I look forward to learning the most difficult language on the planet (or one of them, anyway). Aside from all this, nothing is really going on.
It's cool that you managed to stick with what you like by majoring in it.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:39 pm

I've transferred into university and am studying for a BS in Computer Science. I'm expecting to get that in May 2011, but for some reason I'm thinking that I'll probably try to get into graduate school and go deeper into the field. Anyways, second semester here, the first one was straight As and I'm hoping this one will be as well.

The past couple of years I've been dating a Japanese girl (referred to on here as Black, for her hair color). A year or so ago we changed our relationship status from boyfriend/girlfriend to engagement, so right now we're trying to figure out how and when to do the marriage ceremony. I went to Japan with her last summer and met her parents, and now I'm taking a Japanese language class so that next time I go, she doesn't have to be my translator.

Also, I hate physics.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 am

Well, ChatOmbre dumped me a bit over a year ago, and in July I joined the Air Force. Consequently I'm not doing any college right now (still have CDCs to finish, I'm sure you understand), though I got plenty of credits from basic and tech school. So I'm in Wyoming now, good stuff all around. Just windy, is all. No relationships since ChatOmbre, though I've only just got to this base, so there's plenty of new people to meet... and Fort Collins and Denver not so far away, either, which vastly improves the options. But yeah...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 am

My life status is pretty much the same this year as it was last year and the year before that. Same job, same prospects, same ambitions, etc. Last year saw trips to NYC, London, and Charleston, SC. Grandfather died while I was in London. Beyond that, I wouldn't say that much happened of note.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 am

Absolutely nothing. Grown up, a bit though!
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Dev » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:50 am

Some Unreg Punk wrote:Really. How is it going?
For me, I left the Air Force and while I'm saddened that family issues forced me to leave I'm moving on by trying to get an Airframe and Propulsion Licence with an BA or Associates in Aviation so I can get a job somewhere in aviation.

I'm currently attending Vaugh College of Aeronautics and Technology based out in New York. Met a bunch of people that used to go to a public high school that trained exclusively for the aviation field. These students either got either their Airframe license or their propulsion license and going to college to either get the other, grabbing a BA.

Still single and will stay the way since I firmly believe there is enough idiots in this world and letting me bring some more in would be bad thing.

So... how's life?

i think that could be the aviation high school? a couple of my friends go there
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby chaotic century » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Quit my old job of over 6 years of being a janitor, would've liked to stay but it was time to move on... got a job at the mega church I go to as a sound guy. Trying to finish high school...I was supposed to be done last year but that's the thing about being lazy and homeschooled. No girlfriend, thought about a few prospects but it never seems to work out...and I guess just stressing about growing up ha.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble