Your opionion on gays

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby ChatOmbre » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:12 am

why what?
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby tsian » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:35 am

You seem to mistakenly think that it is some willfull choice.. that one day someone decides "You know, I think I'll love people of my own gender from now on"...

Do you really think it is that simple? Assuming you are straight, could you honestly direct all the feelings you have for members of the opposite sex to someone of your own sex? Could you truly love them and gain sexual pleasure from them in the same way just because you chose to?

Really, your question answers itself. In this often-biggotted society, no one chooses to be different... just like no one chooses to be black, or a woman.
Vive le titre de deux.
In an ironic twist, the only trait I find completely appaling is intolerance.
tsian
Castle Guard

Re: Your opionion on gays

Postby fuschiaangel » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 am

lesbians and gay men have no control on who they are attracted to. Its like a girl whos mother wanted her to like pink all her life, had everything that was bought for her pink, until she thinks she loves pink. Then one day, she realizes she likes blue better. It didn't matter what her mother thought was right, or anyone else. She just LOVED blue. But it said in the bible Blue was evil. And hundreds of people hate her because she just doesn't like pink. She can't help it! She isn't being disgusting, she isn't being promiscuos with colors. She likes blue more. People try to define it as this reason or that, or that she just Doesn't really. She actually likes pink, they say, but she just won't acknowledge it because she is trying to get attention. NOT TRUE!! It is just what we prefer! Just our own brain liking one sex more than the other!! Not disgusting! After all, what is gross about a BOY kissing a girl? Nothing! What is gross about a girl kissing a girl? NOTHING! it just isn't what majority considers NORMAL. But, if most people decided it was normal for 8 year olds to smoke, would that be ok? no. Majority doesn't always know best!! Not for individual people!THERE ISN"T ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT DAMMIT!
fuschiaangel
Traveler

Re: Your opionion on gays

Postby Drazo » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:07 am

It sickens me how there can be so much bigotry just because someone differs from 'the norm'. None-the-less you'll find that the original author as well as most of the repliers here are gone or rarely ever post and this thread is over 3 and a half years old since it's last reply. Locked.
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Previous

Return to Twilight Zone