horror movie update 2...

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

horror movie update 2...

Postby Rapscallion » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:24 am

This time, I only saw three, and they weren't as diverse as the last batch was.

Werewolves on Wheels: I was expecting a low budget biker/werewolf movie from the 1970s, but I honestly didn't think it would be THIS bad. A group of bikers (who seem to be acting very homosexually with each other) get drunk and show up in the courtyard of a Satanic church. The satanic monks offer them drugged bread and wine and steal one the biker gals away to turn into a werewolf. The rest of the movie is made up of the bikers running around in the desert and acting scared with one or two members mysteriously disappearing at night. One of the worst movies I've seen. At least the music isn't too bad. ^_^

White Zombie: Bela Legosi (Dracula) casts as some weird guy who ceremoniously poisons people and resurrects them to be his zombie slaves. Apparently, Rob Zombie saw this as a teenager and decided he would name his first band after this movie. The plus side is that it's short, the bad side is that it really isn't much of a kick to watch.

The Last Man On Earth: Vincent Price stars in this black and white film adaptation of Richard Mattheson's "I Am Legend." Apparently, this hit closer on parr with the book than the recent version with Will Smith did. Very strange. Kind of drags on in the middle, but the ending is good (despite how sad it is).

Hopefully, next time I'll see more key horror movies I've been looking for.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo