Yep...

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Yep...

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:10 am

I have seen the most disgusting movie ever made. It is called "Dead Alive" or "Braindead". It's one of Peter Jackson's early gorefests, and plus there's a few disturbing scenes (the pudding bit, and the entire ending where he battles this grotesque thing his mother turned into).
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: Yep...

Postby Megafrost » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:27 am

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to never ever see it.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:59 am

However, I recommend Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness. They are cheesy, badly made, and over the top, but they're remotely funny. Actually, there's only one reason to see these movies: You're a slobbering Bruce Campbell fan. :p
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Nuxius » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:39 am

Don't forget the lawnmower scene! :D And the priest with the flying 'ninja' kick (being sarcastic). Heh, I though Brain Dead was funny. :p

You should see Peter Jackson's first movie, it's called "Bad Taste". That name is a great pun. :p
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby Rapscallion » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:57 pm

The Pudding scene, the "rebirth" scene, and the whole bit with the guy's bowels completely grossed me out. It had funny moments in it, yes, but I never want to see it again. I'm not sure if I want to continue on Peter Jackson's early works. I'll just continue stalking Bruce Campbell for the moment.
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo