If the zombie plague came...

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

If the zombie plague came...

Postby Dracofrost » Mon May 28, 2007 6:39 pm

...what would you do? Do you think you would survive? Do you have any plans or preparations?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Mon May 28, 2007 11:42 pm

At the moment, my plans only extend so far as to make sure I have the means to kill myself before the zombies can do it in a more painful way.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Drazo » Tue May 29, 2007 12:32 am

Seriously Dracs not only do you look quite a bit like a friend of mine but this exact sort of question has been asked several times by him too. :lila

And of course I'd survive, they'll think I'm one of them. Even if they do kill me at least then I'll join them. :D
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby chaotic century » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:37 am

ha wow, funny thing is this is a hot topic with me and my friends. and after playing halo one night we stayed up till past 1 am making plans of action for different levels of outbreaks. I think I would survive up to a level 4 outbreak maybe with proper supplies and people and if everything goes right. lol
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:51 pm

So what do those plans involve? Were you using the Zombie Survival Guide?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby chaotic century » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:00 pm

actually our whole scenario revolves around the zombie survival guide haha. level 1 to level 2 outbreak we would jsut let the cops military take care of it... of course we might try and pick some off for fun but other than that nothing to really worry about with the proper fortifications. a level 3 outbreak which would be about the entire state, we would first all meet up at the outdoor world, where we would gather weapons and supplies, and one of our guys lives close to the central bus station so he said he would take a bus to meet us there. Once transportation, supplies and weapons are gathered we make our way up and out of the state. Our back up plan if we could get it to work was to just grab a boat and go out to sea or to some islands and wait it out. that's for like a level 4 outbreak or level 3 if we wanted to... lol
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Mega and Chrono have been practicing with the help of that Zombie Master game thingy. Basically:

Chronofrost has been brushing up on his skills of controlling the undead, and...

Megafrost has been brushing up on his scream-like-a-woman skills. (A wise idea... need a comic relief in every zombie movie, and many comic reliefs have to survive until the end of the movie in order to slip on a banana peel while everybody is patting themselves on their backs.)

I've been practicing breeding pokemon and watching anime. They'll think "huh... too much milage on that brain. It'll taste like shit. I should go eat that other one, instead!"

When, when they're not looking, I'll have my Pikachu use a thunderbolt on them and my Gardevoir Shadow Ball the hell out of 'em. At that point, they won't be able to hurt me because anybody knows that a pokemon trainer is mysteriously protected from attacks while their pokemon are out. See, look at surf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2XEIyuD8Ws
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Rapscallion » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:56 pm

i would head to Sportman's warehouse, barricade myself in, load up, and snipe from the roof.

But what is it about zombies these days?? They seem to have become the all time favorite monster. I guess the age of the vampire is over. *sigh*
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:33 pm

Rapscallion wrote:i would head to Sportman's warehouse, barricade myself in, load up, and snipe from the roof.

But what is it about zombies these days?? They seem to have become the all time favorite monster. I guess the age of the vampire is over. *sigh*

Maybe, although Gaia Online is going into a vampire storyarc. Maybe this halloween we'll turn into vampires. :)
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Rapscallion » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:44 pm

could be. This is off topic, but I was walking through Blockbuster one day, and they had some B-horror movie called Zombies VS. Vampires. They bascially took the cover of Freddy VS. Jason and posted different people over it. I should have watched it. :ja

Did the guide say anything about a zombie's natural enemy?
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:09 am

The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Return to Twilight Zone