Boredom takes hold, to produce curiosity, and adventure

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:50 am

OOC: Oh, sorry. Well, the immortals in Highlander can be killed, so I guess you can, too. I was just coming up with random stuff there anyways. You can say whatever you like...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:11 am

OOC: I never wathced highlander but I thought only other immortals could kill them?

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:13 am

OOC: They die by having their heads cut off. Non-immortals have killed immortals by doing that, but the person who did that became an immortal, so I'm not quite sure what went on. Blah.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:25 pm

OOC: We need to continue this thread, though I'm probably not going to make the next move, simply because the only one to do anything IC after my post is Omega...
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:33 am

Magefrost thrashed about in the water like a fish would on land, making big splashes and getting everyone wet, een people on the side of the river. He suddenly began yelling in spurts when he was above water, speaking in tongues.

"Heggelleggo! Egganeggybeggodeggy?! Heg-*goes underwater for a second*-gelp megge! Pleggease! *falls nuderwater again* Eggeveggl? Nyeggu? Meggegegga?! Eggomeggegegga?! Pleggease?!?!" said the thrashing mage before he went under and didn't come up for a while.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Evlfrost » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:29 am

"Why are you speaking egg latin you crazy freak! Ill show your dead body how to talk!" Evl says. Then he waits for a while before diving under to fish out a soggy Mage. "You nut case, stop fooling around before you get us all killed."
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:07 am

Nyufrost woke up, picked up her cat and stood facing Evl.

"Magefrost is your superior so please show him some respect." Nyu reminded the feisty Druid. "He may be a bit odd but he is quite more skilled in the arts of magery, no?

"I saved him, didn't I?" Evl snapped.

Evl looked as if he were about to say more but instead slinked away looking slightly sheepish as everyone was staring at him. He sat in the rear of the boat and started to pull bits of river debris from his hair -- like twigs and ........

"A LEACH!!!!!" Evl screamed and started thrashing about, nearly upending the boat.

He was quickly subdued by Mega and Omega and the Scientist managed to rip the giant leach off of the side of Evl's head and toss it overboard.

Evl wiped a smear of blood off of his temple and glared over at Magefrost who had sat up and was smiling at him.

"I have had about enough of these antics," Nyu announced. "I say we speed things up and get back to the Castle. This foolish adventure is wasting valuable time we could be spending searching for Giga!"
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:15 am

Meanwhile, as Nyu was talking to everyone, the natives onshore were taking cover and hiding while they were getting more arrows and darts. Magefrost suddenly straightened and sat up very rigid, looking very observant and looking around. He then stuck his hand mostly in his mouth, and suddenly his mouth and some of his face was covered in a mess of what seemed to be chocolate cake. Now suddenly the natives popped back up, but just as they did Mage pointed over at them and said, in a voice that was not his own, but that of a little child. "Mess", was what he said.

Suddenly the people who had been shooting at them were deluged by a pile of what appeared to be crumbling chocolate cake. They were buried before they could get off many shots, and the psychic powers of Omega deflected the shots of those with quick wits and fingers. Once again, Magefrost pointed and said "Mess", and then stuck his hand back in his mouth. It seemed somewhat ironic that he himself was rather messy, as his whole face was covered in chocolate cake like a small toddler who can't get all the food in his mouth yet.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:30 pm

Megafrost looked at the cooky mage as if the mage was just really weird, and for good reason. The mage had been acting more peculiar than Nimrodconjuror ever did, and Megafrost had been wondering if the robot was still unused to his new body.

Megafrost suddenly noticed a huge surge of mana from near the Frost Jedi castle. He spoke up.

Megafrost: "There's been a huge surge of mana near the fortress. I'm going to go check it out."

The wooden shields that had been floating alongside with the boat suddenly fell into the water, throwing water onto the shore. Megafrost began chanting and moving his arms all around, and after about a minute, a portal opened up on the shore. Megafrost, forgetting for a moment about the huge mana drain of the portal, stepped off of the boat and fell into the water with a splash. He quickly got out of the water, and stepped into the portal.

OOC: The huge mana surge near the fortress is of course, Chronofrost. As you may have noticed, I didn't close the portal, meaning anybody may follow me through.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:44 pm

Magefrost sat there in the boat, scratching his head like a confused monkey.

"Hoo hoo haa haa?" he said. He then proceeded to hop from the boat to the shore like a frog, and then poked at the edge of the portal.

"HOO HOO, HAA HAA!!!" said the wizard who was now imitating a monkey, hopping up and down he was now. He then simply vanished in a poof of smoke, apparently teleporting, even though he was sitting right next to a portal. Silly sorcerer.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:57 pm

OmegaFrost: Well I might as well make shure they dont kill them selves.

With that OmegaWalked into the portal.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:23 pm

Nyufrost rolled her eyes, looked over her shoulder at Evl, who was still recovering from the bout with the leach. She gathered her cat and strode through the portal to join the others back at the Castle.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Evlfrost » Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:10 pm

Evl walks through the portal shaking his head. "Ill get back at that freak" Evl thinks to himself. Then he goes off to his own little corner of the castle.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Previous

Return to Training Grounds