Boredom takes hold, to produce curiosity, and adventure

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Megafrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:20 am

Megafrost: "It would appear that the boat is now obsolete."

Megafrost hovers to the shore, lands and then starts walking alongside of the ice gliders.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:25 am

Magefrost began to talk, talking as if he were singing. It wasn't a good sound.

"We're, going, that way!" he sung, sliding along on one foot, his other stretched out behind him, his right arm pointing out ahead of him.

Just then, an arrow shot out from the side of the stream and hit him in the arm.

"OW!" proclaimed the mage, no longer singing.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:07 am

TerraFrost posts in some forum on some board this message :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 1:08 pm

Omega pulled out his gun in a blur and began looking around scanning the area for mental signatures.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:18 pm

"Hehe, That stupid croc forgot I can control animals minds" Evl states as he climbs on grimlock
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:14 am

"Me Grimkey not normal animal!", said the talking crocodile as it flipped over to dunk Evl under.

As this was happening, an arrow whizzed by from the side of the river, right where Evl would have been had he not been flipped under.

This arrow gave away the position of the firer, and anyone who turned to see would see a primitive looking person wielding a bow and arrows. As Magefrost skid along the ice with the wound in his arm, the ice stopped forming, and he slid off the edge, belly floping into the water.

"OW!" said the doubly wounded and demented wizard.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:08 pm

"Oh great! Natives!"

OmegsFrost shot a beam of energy that transformed into a glowing net to capture the primitive.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:31 pm

In retaliation, several darts flew at the scientist from the other side of the river.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:00 pm

OOC: You do realize that I was walking along the shore, and would've been a better target for the first native, no? :p

IC: Megafrost notices the arrows being shot at the group from both sides, makes a signal to Tsorfagem, and he begins floating over the water, waving his arms a bit, and a few shields made of wood appear out of nowhere on one side of the river. Meanwhile, Tsorfagem has done the same thing on the other side. The wooden shields float around, directed by Megafrost & Tsorfagem, trying to block as many arrows as possible.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:33 pm

OOC: Sure, but you weren't singing badly enough to get them to shoot at you, seeing as how you weren't singing at all. :lila
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:06 am

"Hmmmmm.... Defense sounds like a good idea."

Omega pressed a button on his wrist device and suddenly his cheesy plastic armor teleported no to him. Then Omega put his finger to his forehead and began to send as many arrows as he could back on there firers.

OOC: Hey Draco does the kind of immortality my charachter got form fighting you allow me to be killed?

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:34 am

OOC: How did I give you immortality by fighting you? O.o
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:42 am

OOC: Your charachter gave mine a large number of genes some of which were immortal genetics.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:44 am

OOC: I don't think I gave you anything that was unkillable...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:49 am

OOC: Here is the proof. I just dont know if it meens I live forever or if I cant be killed.
Magefrost: Here it is, a compilation of my entire databank on genetic patterns, with the patterns of all the organisms that I have encountered that used standard genetics. That includes within it all of the zerg, the protoss, 'aliens', predators, immortals (think "Highlander"), a race of talking trees (not ents. think of potted plants with the pot also having a translator, arms, and wheels), and many other things which I cannot think of at the moment.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds