Boredom takes hold, to produce curiosity, and adventure

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Evlfrost » Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:00 pm

"Oh god, my head hurts" Says a slightly sluggish druid. "I never did like boats, why did I come on this nasty little adventure". Evl looks over and sees Mage talking to a croc "What the..."
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:40 am

Nyufrost begrudgingly came out of her reverie about Giga and opened her eyes to see Magefrost perched on the bow of the boat and yelling at quite a fierce-looking crocodile.

She looked over at Evl and rolled her eyes.

"Looks like Magefrost has been nibbling on the hallucinagenic leaves of the tree from which he made this boat!" she whispered.

"Ahhh ..." the quasi-nauseated Druid murmured, looking a bit green-faced.

"Yes, that's why we hear him talking to the crocodiles yet only he can hear the crocodiles talking to him." Nyu winked.

She knew the wobbly wizard was teetering on the brink of a fall and she knew Evl was not in any condition to help so she acted alone.

With a burst of stealth cat-like speed, Nyu lunged forward and grabbed the crazy conjuror by the ankles seconds before he would have plunged into the river and jerked him backwards into the boat.

Magefrost landed on Evl and the two grappled for a moment. Evl rolled away and Magefrost sat up suddenly with a look of keen awareness on his face. He looked around brightly at everyone.

"Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-niny-bom" he said cheerily, over and over.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Evlfrost » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:00 pm

"Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-niny-bom, I'll show you Ba-weep-gra-na-weep-niny-bom" Evl said angerly as he lunged at Magefrost. Suddenly screams began to fill the air as Magefrost and Evl fought. Then Evl goes wizzing through the air and crashes into the engine of the boat "Opps" Said Magefrost as the boat stops

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:30 am

"Wow. I can talk to crocodles, and you can crash into non-existent engines! Freaky! We must be just a pair of freaks! What do you think, Grimkey?" said Magefrost.

"Me Grimkey no say nothing!"

"Aww, you should say more, Mr. Crocodile."

"Me Grimkey no say nothing, me show you way though!"

"Alrighty! Wheee!"

With that, the magically made rowboat drifted over to follow the crocodile, who moved ahead and lead them to the right at a fork in the stream they came too.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:51 am

Nyufrost frowned at Evl and rolled her eyes at the maniacal mutterings of Magefrost.

Suddenly, as the boat passed under a large black oak tree, with twisted and gnarled limbs that overhung the stream, a cat fell out of the tree and into the boat. It was Nyu's cat, which had been scampering after the boat since they left on the adventure, and it sprang onto her shoulder and hissed at Evlfrost, who was sitting closest to Nyu.

Evl looked alarmed and made a universal "stay back" symbol at the cat. The cat ignored him and rubbed against Nyu's face. She nuzzled it and petted it and held it in her arms.

Within moments, it's eyes began to glow strangely and the words of the great Oracle TerraFrost filled her head.

"Giga hasn't exactly turned away..." the Oracle proclaimed.
"What?" Nyu asked in confusion.
"Giga hasn't exactly turned away..." TerraFrost repeated.
"I don't understand ..." Nyu said in a perplexed voice.
"Giga hasn't exactly turned away... Giga hasn't exactly turned away... Giga hasn't exactly turned away..." the Oracle echoed until it faded away.

The cat then sprang down and strutted up to Evl. It hissed at him and began sharpening it's claws on his leg. Before he could react, it paraded off and curled up under the bow, near Magefrost's feet.

Nyu watched in silence as the boat followed the crocodile and she pondered the meaning of the Oracle's latest cryptic message.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:33 pm

Wonderful We are listening to a bunch of stupid animals! I am beggining to question my own sanity following you guys around!

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:17 pm

"Ouch. You stupid cat" Evl said while holding his leg "Come here, Ill show you what it means to mess with a druid" Evl lunges at the cat, grabs it and "Uh oh" as the boat capsizes.

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:14 pm

Megafrost to Omegafrost in a humorous voice: "Don't forget that since you have a bunch of genes of other creatures in you, you are basically an animal as well."

Megafrost suddenly notices Evlfrost lunging forward at the cat, and as the boat begins to capsize again, he jumps and begins to hover in mid-air, not liking the idea of getting wet. He starts using some magic to begin rotating the boat to it's normal place.

OOC: I don't think I worded that right...
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:21 pm

OCC: Oh well I think we got the point. Although I would have liked to see everybody get wet. So Ill....
IC~
"Die cat, die" Screams Evl oblivious to the boats movements. Evl tosses the cat out of the boat with a splash that soakes Megafrost

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:40 pm

"That's right! Kill the cat! Do your bloody business with no regard to anything! Sure, you dip!" said Magefrost loudly in a somehwat angry voice, a strange light coming to his eyes, and he backhanded Evl across the face, but oddly enough that sent Evl all the way out of the boat.

"Now get the cat, damnit! And you have to swim the rest of the way! Maybe you can ride that crocodile if he'll let you, but I think not. What do you think, Grimkey?"

"Me Grimkey not horsey! Me Grimkey show way, not take you way!"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:27 am

In a very loud startiling voice Omega screams at Mega

"I am not an animal!!!!!!!!!!!"

Energy began to flow in Omegas right arm making it change into the hideous claw of Turrasque.

"Now look what you made me do!!" :pissed

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:37 am

"Yeah, you aren't an animal, you're just turning into one! Oh no! Whatever shall we do, easily insulted person?," said Magefrost as he reached over and poked Omegafrost's Turrasque claw.

He then hopped off the boat and and jumped into the water; but instead of falling in, as his foot touched the water it froze, and he slid along the surface of it, wobbling about and barely maintaining balance, leaving a trail of smooth floating ice behind him. He started whistling an unknown tune as he slid along ahead of the boot, but behind the crocodile.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 1:17 am

After that Omega changed completley into the turrasque half breed. And speaking in both turrasques and Omegas voice.

"We are warning you dont provoke us!"

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:48 am

Nyufrost glowered at Evl and Omega. She snatched her cat up and, placing it on her shoulder, she hopped out of the boat and glided off across the ice-covered stream in the direction Magefrost had gone.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:08 am

Finally after managing to calm down Omega reverts to normal.

"Hey where is evryone going?"

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds