Boredom takes hold, to produce curiosity, and adventure

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:59 am

Nyufrost eyed the situation with growing unease.

Everything was so helter-skelter without their leader. Here were the Frosts, attacking each other like barbarians, and all wanting to be in charge.

Nyufrost's cat came scampering across the courtyard and sprang up onto her shoulder. It meowed agitately at her. She peeled it off her shoulder and held it in her arms.

The great Oracle TerraFrost appeared at once in the cat's eyes and spoke to Nyufrost telepathically.

TerraFrost: I am not a leader of this group and I never have been but I am here to tell you that you must find Giga and bring him back to the Frost Jedi!
Nyufrost: I do not even know if he is alive.
TerraFrost: He is! He lives! And can be found not so far from where you saw him last!
Nyufrost: But .... I .... wait come back! Nooooooooooooooo!!!

The Oracle faded and the cat hissed and sprang to the ground. Nyufrost could not remember where she last saw Gigafrost because of the futuristic healing she had underwent in Dracofrost's spaceship. She thoght it might have something to do with Wheok and his now-burned down store.

The others had grown somewhat silent while watching Nyu with the cat and now exchanged glances.

"GIGA IS ALIVE!" Nyu announced with a giddy grin on her face. "Let us proceed with this adventure so that we might look for him soon!"

The others cheered at the news that Giga was alive and the news seemed to calm their aggressions somewhat.

Nyufrost looked at the Scientist and nodded at Magefrost.

"How long will he be this way?"
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Evlfrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:55 pm

"So I am confused. Are we supposed to find Giga or are we just on some random adventure? As for the boat, why dont we go my way" Evl says as a big dolphin comes swimming towards them. "Cmon, dont be shy" Evl states while he hops on the dolphins back
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:07 pm

OmegaFrost: Oh dont worry Nyu I can fix it I just hope he has calmed down a little.

Omega snapped his fingers and MageFrost was back to normal.

OmegaFrost: And I doubt that DOLPHIN can hold all of us and it would be better for us to stay together instead of on multiple rides.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Megafrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:19 pm

Megafrost: "Hmm...the power to control animals...?"

Megafrost turns to Evlfrost.

Megafrost: "How many dolphins are you capable of controlling at once?"
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:47 pm

"Huh? Where'd the ax go? I need the ax to complete my boat!!!" Said the demented wizard as he began to run around in circles, shouting at everyone: "Where's my ax? Where's my ax?!?" until he just fell over and started twitching on the ground like some sort of wounded insect.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:26 pm

OmegaFrost: Well our "leader" doesnt seem to be much help! Will someone help him?

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:46 am

"Hmm....Interesting question. How many dolphins can I control at once"

Evl starts to call dolphins over...

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:14 am

Nyufrost stepped forward and screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! All of you, stop it!"

She debated grabbing Magefrost, pulling him to his feet and slapping him sharply on each cheek to snap him out of his fit. Instead, she knelt down beside his thrashing body and placed one hand on his forehead and one hand on his chest. Almost immediately, he quit twitching and began breathing correctly.

Nyufrost stood up and felt fine because not much was wrong with the comatose conjuror. She looked at the others, who were staring and had gone somewhat silent.

"Magefrost obviously has an idea of where we are going and what we are doing so I suggest we give him a little respect and see what the plan is!" she had a frown wrinkle between her brows and spoke sternly.

As if on cue, the wacky wizard sat up suddenly and smiled.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:52 am

He then immediatly frowned.

"Won't do won't do... to get great treasue, one must go hard way.... me need ax for making of raft! Er.... never y'all mind!" said the mage, as he hit himself on the head before waving his hand at the fallen tree, chaneling natural energies which made his green hair glow, and the wood warped itself into the shape of a rowboat, but as a solid piece of still living wood, with soft leaves all along the inner side, and some long, thin roots growing out the bottom, like the tentacles of a jellyfish almost.

"You go how you want, I go how I want, and we go this way!" said Magefrost, pointing upstream.

"No, we go that way!" said a brownie, which seemed to have appeared out of nowhere on the prow of the rowboat, and pointed the opposite direction, downstream.

"You forget that I am the leader! I am in charge!" the mage yelled at the little humanoid figure on the prow of his row boat.

"Then which way do we go?!" asked the miniscle rat sized human.

"That way!" they both said in unison, pointing downstream. With that Magefrost pushed the boat into the stream and jumped in.

"Let's go! Wheee!"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:20 am

Nyufrost splashed out into the stream after the maniacal mage while yelling "WAIT FOR ME!"

The rowbow boat seemed very sturdy, reliable and comfortable and Nyu much preferred it to riding bareback on a dolphin or atop a grotesque beetle-thing.

It was picking up speed and Nyu had to run to catch it but she was able to leap and catch the side. A couple of the tenacle-like roots vined upward and supported her legs while she clambered aboard.

"Ahoy!" the mage screamed at her. "Do you have your sea legs yet, sailor?"

Nyufrost contemplated arguing with the unpredictable wizard that they were not out to sea but in a shallow stream yet decided not to bother. Instead, she smiled and nodded.

Then she settled back amongst the cozy soft leaves and meditated over the meaning of the words of the great Oracle TerraFrost.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:00 pm

OmegaFrost: Ok fine I'll ride the raft! But why we must travel like babarians I dont understand.

Omega jumped off the beetle and on to the raft, which was a considerably long jump, and the bettle disapeared.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:32 pm

"Hmm...It appears unaided I can only control 5...yawn...dolphinss" Evl said sleeply right before he falls asleep, loses control of the dolphins and plunges into the water.

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:54 am

Megafrost, noticing Evlfrost plunging into the water, looks at Tsorfagem and nods. Tsorfagem, getting the hint, jumps off of Megafrost's shoulder and plunges into the water, hooking his talons onto Evlfrost's shoulders, waking him up in the process from talons digging into his shoulders, and Tsorfagem, with the aid of a little magic, manages to lift Evlfrost out of the water and onto the boat.

Megafrost to Magefrost: "How far do we have to ride in this boat again?"
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:49 am

~OOC~ This thread is temporarily on hold because Dracofrost is experiencing technical difficulties and is unable to post at the moment.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:28 pm

~OOC~ Actually, so much for technical difficulties. Hehehe.
~IC~

"Well, Mega,I don't don't really know how long we'll be in this little boat, but, um, blah, we should be going on for quite a while I think, so blah." said the reclining wizard. "Anyways, onward!"

And so the motley adventuring party proceeded on, drifting downstream in their rowboat, heading to a destination still as yet unknown, for a purpose unknown, as well.

"So, anyways, on the way, umm.. blah.... Anybody got playing cards?" asked the mage, as something from beneath them rocked their boat a little to the side. "Uh oh; I wonder what that is," said the sorcerer perplexidly.

Magefrost stuck his head over the side, only to draw it back immediatly as a crocodilian maw snapped at it. "Ack! Crocy!" yelped the surprised lunatic.

"Not just crocy, me Grimkey!" said the crocodile.

"Huh? It can talk?" O.o
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds