Boredom takes hold, to produce curiosity, and adventure

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Boredom takes hold, to produce curiosity, and adventure

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:24 am

Magefrost was most certainly very incredibly bored (and in a good bit of pain from the hangover induced headache he had from getting so tremendously drunk efore the valentines day). So bored, that he found himself wandering though the vast library in the central keep at the frost jedi castle, browsing book titles.

"Blah blah blah blah blah... why am I even here? hum dee dum..." said the wizard, talking to himself.

"Shut up!" yelling the irritable librarian, making much more noise than Magefrost had and jolting several people from the books they were reading.

"Hum dee dum... and what have we here?" said Magfrost, randomly closing his eyes, spinning about on his heels, and reaching out and grabing a book with his eyes closed. He took the book and walked over to a nice cushioned chair and sat down, and opened it to a random page near the end of the book, and began reading read. This is what he read:

"To find the lost tomb of Huzjy Afad, press one
To ignore this, and erase all knowledge of ever reading it from your mind, press two.
To lose all chance at finding the fabulous treasures of the late Mr. Afad and destroy this book and all knowledge herein, press three."

Underneath the lines of text, Magefrost saw that there were three buttons, or more like three symbols on the sheet of paper that look like buttons, save for their two-dimensionality.

"Oh goody, hooray hooray," mumbled Magefrost to himself, thinking he had found a journal from an insane asylum. Randomly, he reached down and press a button just for the hell of it. Lucky (or perhaps unluck) for him, he pressed button number one, and suddenly was assaulted by a wave of magical energies flowing into his forehead, causing him to clutch at his temples and shriek in agony, once again jolting all the other readers from their books, and this time causing crotchety old librarian to actually stand up and walk over to Magefrost, wielding a walking stick menacingly.

Fortunatly for Magefrost, but unfortunatly for the roach that the librarian would take out his frustration on instead, Mage managed to get up and run out of the library before the old man could reach him. From that wing of the castle, Magefrost ran very much quickly, though not as quickly as he perhaps could have, to the main gathering hall.

"Hey! Who wants to go on an adventure? I found this really intresting sounding thingy!", shouted Magefrost at anyone there, looking around to realize he saw no one. "Hello?" Mage asked of the silence and seeming lack of people.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:13 pm

Magefrost suddenly heard a fluttering of wings, and he looked up to notice Tsorfagem flying off towards the direction of the armory. A few minutes later, Megafrost came into the hall.

Megafrost: "Adventure? Sure. I've been getting pretty bored."
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:52 pm

Omega teleports into the hall and looks around.

OmegaFrost: Whats this about an adventure?

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:16 pm

After noticing a disturbance in the library, Evl is wondering what that wacky Mage is doing. He over hears that there is this really intresting sounding thingy. He also heard something about an adventure. Curious he goes up to Magefrost and asks "What kind of an adventure is this?"
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:13 pm

"AAHHHH!" yelped Mage, clutching at his head from being suddenly surrounded by questioning people, the remaining headache he had, and some of the energy that had zapped into his head zapped out and looked all painful-ish. While everyone was just sitting there, giving him a weird look, Magefrost slowly came back to his senses.

"Oh, umm, hehe, sorry about that; so all of you are ready for an adventure? Alright! Let's go!" said the wizard as he began enthusiastically walking in a seemingly random direction.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:18 pm

OmegaFrost followed MageFrost confidantly

OmegaFrost: Excuse me but where are we going?

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:24 pm

"Great" Says Evl "Finnaly something to do. By the way, are we going to get to fight giants, orges, dragons or just or general boredom?"
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:27 pm

Nyufrost was in the hearth room of kitchen sitting in one of the two leather chairs that faced the huge stone fireplace. She was munching absentmindedly on an apple and reading a book but her attention was drawn by the disturbance in the main hallway.

She crept out the back exit of the kitchen and through a passageway than ran behind the wall. She slipped, unnoticed, into a vestibule just off the main hall and peered around the corner.

Expecting to see an invasion of intruders, she was relieved to see Magefrost and his party circling around the hallway and bumping into one another. In fact, she giggled out loud when Magefrost turned abruptly and ran into Megafrost.

"Who goes there?" the confused conjuror called.

"Oh it's just me," Nyufrost stepped forward out of the shadows. "What's all the commotion here?"

Everyone spoke at once and she heard the words "adventure" and "boredom" mentioned repeatedly.

Nyufrost had been quiet and distant since Giga had been missing since New Year's Eve and no one knew what happened to him.

An adventure with a scientist, a blacksmith, a druid and a mage might just perk her up.

"Sure .... count me in."
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:35 pm

"I don't know! Wheeeeee!" said the mage as he walked out of the headquarters and down to a little stream.

"Ahhh! We need a boat! A boat!" shouted the mage in a tone of rage.

"Uhh, but just a little stream; why do we need a boat?" asked one of the others.

"Because because, that isn't just any stream, it's the stream we need to go down, and it gets big! We need to make a boat for it, and now! WHEEEE!" shouted Magefrost, who ran back into the castle, and came running out with an axe, with which he began to chop at a tree.

"A wooden boat! MWAHAHAHA!" shouted the chop-happy wizard.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:42 pm

OmegaFrost: How about something more trust worthy?

OmegaFrost pressed a button on his wrist device and a what apeared to be a giant water beetle with and exposed brain teleported in to the stream. Omega jumped onto its back directly behind the exposed brain.

OmegaFrost: Well ot you guys going to get on this Zackmod or will you ride the wooden boat made by a lunatic? Oh and greeting Nyu. Can we please get going!!!!

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:47 pm

"AHA! Our first encounter on this marvelous journey to a place with things! Kill the beetle! RAAAAHHHHH!!" shouted the now seemingly possessed and demented Magefrost.

Mage charged at the beetle with his ax raised, making it obvious from the way he moved that he didn't know how to use any sort of weapon in battle.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:57 pm

OmegaFrost easily stoped the insane mage with a bolt of psionic energy that stoped him in place.

OmegaFrost: Have you lost it?

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Megafrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:09 am

Megafrost snatches the axe out of Magefrost's hand.

Megafrost to Omegafrost: "He's been drinking again. We'd better find some way to keep him under control."

With the axe in his hand, Megafrost quickly swings his axe at the tree Magefrost had already weakened. Within a few seconds, the tree falls over.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:11 am

OmegaFrost: Yes I see. Any one have any shackles on there person?

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:12 am

Magefrost stood there, frozen in place, unable to move or even talk thanks to the bolt of energy. Magefrost, the only person who even knew where they were supposed to go, or how they were supposed to get there. Or, for that matter, what they were supposed to find there.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Next

Return to Training Grounds