Upgrade

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Upgrade

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:27 pm

Omega was walking down the street back to his normal apearance looking very dipressed. When suddenly he noticed the arena he had made a long time ago by this time it had grown into a giant collesium. Omega also noticed that there was a hunched over man with a crutch banging on one of the doors. Then the man began to cough terribley and fell to the ground. Omega was alredy on him helping him up before he managed to fall.

Omega- Excuse is there something you want?

Man in a weezing voice- I am looking for the man who was running this place I thought he could help me. You see I am dreadfully sick.

With that the man began to cough terribley again and Omega looked him over.

Omega- Well I'm that man. Hmmmmmm..... you certainly are sick incredibly so I have never seen anything like this. Come I will take you to my lab we can see what we can do there.

After that Omega began to walk towards the teleporter room with the man close behind.

OOC: I'm gonna give any body who wants to a chance to join in now.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:41 pm

OOC: Ok fine your all out of luck!

IC:

Omega and the man walked into his lab and set out for the medical center. The man looked around astonished at what he saw. After quite some time they walked into the medical center.

Omega- Please sit on this table sir.

As the man did that Omega went over to a large computer screen and began to press a few buttons. suddenly a 3d picture of the man apeared on the screen. Omega examined it closley then after a while began to shake his head. Finally after much pondering Omega flipped a swith and the usual syringes on robotic arms came down from the ceiling and injected the man.

Omega: ok now we must wait.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:43 pm

OOC: Ok fine your all out of luck!

IC:

Omega and the man walked into his lab and set out for the medical center. The man looked around astonished at what he saw. After quite some time they walked into the medical center.

Omega- Please sit on this table sir.

As the man did that Omega went over to a large computer screen and began to press a few buttons. suddenly a 3d picture of the man apeared on the screen. Omega examined it closley then after a while began to shake his head. Finally after much pondering Omega flipped a swith and the usual syringes on robotic arms came down from the ceiling and injected the man.

Omega: ok now we must wait.

OOC: ok here is another chance for people to join in. Oh sorry it came out twice.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:46 pm

OOC: Ok thats it I am just going to sum up the rest! first omega creates 2 new gladiators and upgrades the rest.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Shackle » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:29 pm

hmm

Please don't spam in the Training Grounds, Shakle. This is your first warning.
Boooyaaka!
Shackle
Traveler

Return to Training Grounds