Home

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Home

Postby theprophet123 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:47 am

Sledge strolled through the streets of Metrol. He looked all around him it seemed so... deserted. This district use to be so lively, then the Karnathi army got right up to the doorstep of the city. It was wrecked in the following battle, that was 5 years ago, the city still hadn't recovered.

All the men were off defending Cyre from... well... everyone else. Who even knows who we are friends with anymore, well right now I suppose the Brelish are our friends

A women pulled her child close as he walked by. 30 years I've been defending your country, and this is what I get. Ungrateful bitch.

Sledge figured he was lucky to have such a liberal commander. Most commanders don't have to grant warforged basic rights. So 2 weeks of leave is no small thing.

The ground rumbled slightly, but he payed no mind, he continued strolling through the plaza. It was a marvelous day, the blue sky, no Karnathi undead, just wonderful.

Suddenly the Great Dome on the King's Workshop exploded skyward and a great purple beam of light fired into the air. Suddenly the whole building exploded and Sledge and the whole city was engulfed in magical energy.

When Sledge awoke he was lying on the ground in a unfamiliar city, a group of humans stood around marvelling at him.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby theprophet123 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:23 am

Slowly Slege got to his feet and looked all around him. "What where am I? What is this place? What was that explosion? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!"

He raised one of his wands and pointed it straight at a young woman no more then 18, "TELL ME WHERE I AM" the metal man thundered.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Return to Training Grounds