Watery Welcome...

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Watery Welcome...

Postby Zeno Machina » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:01 am

Far out in orbit space ripples and there is a flash of bright light in the expanse of nothingness that is space. WHere once there was nothing, now sits the large metal monstrousity as some people may call it, or as others fondly refer to as "THe TSV Muireann." Its smooth hull and sharp design make it even a appealing sight to the eye, even if it was a monster truck in a sedan body. It had been a week of travel and finally space shift had led it to a planet with what appeared to be efficient means of recharging it's fuel cells. Thus it appeared the beautiful carving on its face, would find a short home in these waters. The selkie once again forced to give up its wanderlust and swim the waters of Frost Jedi space.

Deep inside the metal and wires sat a hunched toothpick of metal and fake flesh. Z's blue eyes flashed on as he jumped to attention, the ship shriling out its warning. Land ho! He stared out the windows to the planet below, then dialed into his console. Trying to hail any form of communication with the planet. Hoping there was someone down there that could help solve his problem.
"Stuck in a full metal shell, with nothing but your memory to calm me. Why not end it all in a blaze of bullets? Maybe one will hit me if I'm lucky..."

"No... You wouldn't want that... So I just keep walking."

~Tris D.
Zeno Machina
Traveler

Postby theprophet123 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:42 am

A voice echoes throughout the ship

*Sarcastic* Well what a pleasent suprise.

Why have you come to this land?
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby Zeno Machina » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:56 am

His pointed ears twitch and he lifts his head from the counter. Looking around , he shook his head and pressed a button on the panel. A zing sound whistling lightly in the background as something switched on. THen he laid his head back down and closed his cerulean eyes. "I just need fuel is all... After that I will quickly be out of your hair."
"Stuck in a full metal shell, with nothing but your memory to calm me. Why not end it all in a blaze of bullets? Maybe one will hit me if I'm lucky..."

~Tris D.
Zeno Machina
Traveler

Postby theprophet123 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:49 pm

Hair?

I'm much to "dead" to have hair..
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby Zeno Machina » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:19 am

Laughs coldly, glancing back up to the air around him. "Well there are ways to be even deader...." He says with a sharp smirk.

~Tris D.
Zeno Machina
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:59 am

Sharoath sat back in his chair, grinning and kicking his feet up atop the grungy metal surface of his desk, the cigar of genuine corellian smokeweed glowing bright red, smoke curling out from his lips. He chuckled, flicking off the intercom set to the external communications, then adjusting the toggle to speak inside. This is just the sort of idiot I need, he thought to himself. Someone fool enough to come into an uninhabited system in search for fuel. A weakened ship ripe for piracy! Nyahhaha!

"Alright, ye scurvy whaelps, let's get this ship amovin'," he growled over the intercom, and a small and motley crew of various cobbled together droids, enslaved ugnaughts, a few unscrupulous duros, and one twitchy rodian went to work. They brought up the systems of the ship, fusion turbines whirred as the engines flared to life, retroing to bring the suddenly living and glowing hunk of metal down towards the Muireann. The pirate's vessel, the IOE Drunken Claw, approached the other ship casually.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby theprophet123 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:00 pm

Ignores Tristan's last comment

Tristan? Im sure your aware of it, but you seem to have a unwelcome visitor. Please try not to die, okay?
theprophet123
Townfolk

Return to Training Grounds