Why not.

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby silversrose » Tue May 03, 2005 6:32 pm

*Kila's ears flick up and she turns around to see to figures running into the city*
i wonder what theyre doing...
*she turns away to follow them, yelling to her companions that shell be right back*
as i go, day by day
with a feeling ive lost my soul
and the love i could never have
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
and i dont think youll ever see
the pain you put me through
forever yours,
Rebound Girl
silversrose
Townfolk

Postby Cronosonic » Wed May 18, 2005 3:51 am

((NRP: ... Good lord! Nobody feels like posting here anymore, eh?))

Cronosonic and Bass made it to the centre of the city. They found the capsule that had touched down. "My scanners detect a machiniacal entity inside." Bas said. Cronosonic nodded, drawing his Chaos Blade. "Well, be careful." Bass had his buster at the ready.
Cronosonic
Traveler

Postby silversrose » Wed May 18, 2005 2:02 pm

*she stops a bit away and hides where she cannot be seen by chrono and bass*
"what are those two up to..." she mutters to herself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: yea, its sad.. TT
as i go, day by day
with a feeling ive lost my soul
and the love i could never have
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
and i dont think youll ever see
the pain you put me through
forever yours,
Rebound Girl
silversrose
Townfolk

Postby Dracofrost » Sun May 22, 2005 4:40 am

((Tell me about it... I'm sorry about the lack of posting; this forum sees so little activity these days, it dies and ressurects frequently.))
Looking rather tired, Mr. Báleygr waved to those still gathered around. Adjusting his robes and standing up a little straighter again, he headed toward the nearest doorway, which happened to lead into the Keep.

"Goodbye to you all now, nice meeting you, but I really must return to my other home. Farewell," and with that the edge of the doorway glowed a brilliant blue purple, opening on it's own into a completly different castle. Quickly, he strode through, and left it open for Bubbles to follow.

Meanwhile, across town...

With a pneumatic hiss and a rising cloud of steam or something like it, the hatch on the little reentry pod opens up. Whirring mechanically, it swings out and open, revealing a small padded chamber within, and something else...

Suddenly, a shiny polished mechanical spider, with a body the size of a human palm skitters out, looking around as photoreceptors are lifted up on telescoping stalks. The little green robot eyes look around, and then stare up at the ground gathered around it's landing capsule. With a shimmering, a hologram pops up, a line drawing face floating over the spider, about the size of the spider. In a strange monotone voice, it speaks.

"Hello, where can I find the Hrimblod?"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Cronosonic » Sat May 28, 2005 10:02 am

Cronosonic and Bass put their weapons away. "Um.. Whom or what are you talking about? And may I ask WHAT you are?" Cronosonic asked.
Cronosonic
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Tue May 31, 2005 3:12 pm

With a startled grinding that could be a mechanical cough, the voice of the small robot changed to a more natural sounding, quiet, and calm voice that could be mistaken as that of some male human librarian.

"Oh, pardon me. My apologies. I am known as Gill, and I am here seeking my master and creator, a Hrimblod Caligoare Baleygr. Would either of you happen to know where I might find him?" the little spidery robot asked, it's holographic face looking curiously back and forth between Cronosonic and Bass.
Last edited by Dracofrost on Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Cronosonic » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:15 am

Cronosonic shrugged. "Sorry, ain't got a clue." Suddenly, Bass yelled out, "Is there someone by the name of Hrimblod Caligoare Baleygr here?" The voice was amiplified, so loud, it could be heard where Dracofrost and the others were.
Cronosonic
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:12 pm

"Huh? What?" Magefrost, the local one, the one remaining there, looked up. Who was now asking for the him that had gone? This was something else odd about this already rather weird and long day. With a sigh, he looked over to Omegafrost, shrugged, and walked on towards Bass and Crono.

"Now which of you asked for Hrimblod?" the Mage of the Frosts asked quietly but clearly as he came within speaking range. Turning slightly to one side, he eyed the little robot with a curious eye.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Cronosonic » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:24 am

Cronosonic and Bass turned towards Magefrost. CS pointed at Bass. "He asked." Bass shrugged. "This 'robot' was wanting to know where to find this Hrimblod guy.. Whoever he is. We don't really know much of this place. We're dimensional travelers."
Cronosonic
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:28 am

Hearing the dimensional travelers comment, Magefrost nods knowingly. He knew much of this, from his past life as an interstellar probe. But that wasn't anything to do with the matter at hand, save robotics.

"This robot, eh?" he asked, gesturing at the small shiny spider.

"Indeed. I am known as Gill, and I am here seeking my master and creator, a Hrimblod Caligoare Báleygr. Would you happen to know where I might find him?" the little spidery robot asked, it's holographic eyes looking into Magefrost's.

"Well, umm... I think the guy you're after just went through a portal to some weird 'Myst' place, or something like that," Magefrost said. He raised an eyebrow as the little robot's holoface seemed to wince.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Cronosonic » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:42 am

Cronosonic shrugged. "Is this 'Myst' place another dimension? Because if that's the case, I can get this robot there in a flash. Just a quick trip to the Dimensionnal Stargate, and I can get him there in no time. On second thoughts..." He pulled out some sort of remote, and pressed a button. A massive, circular ring with an inner track of 39 symbols, each side of the gate holding nine equally-spaced, V-shaped locking mechanisms, appeared a few metres away. "This, is the thing that got me and Bass here. Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I am Cronosonic. This is Bass."
Cronosonic
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:03 am

"Well, from what I can tell, it might be, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to get there through that. Mr. Báleygr didn't exactly give any directions for where in the multiverse he could be. And he could use the Guardians..." Magefrost said, seeming to slowly transition from talking to Cronosonic to talking to himself. "but if he could use the Guardians, perhaps I could use the Guardians, since he was me. Or he will be more. Or... I dunno."

The Frost Magi shrugged, turning back to the collected robots. He had completely ignored them for a few moments, during which Gill had scuttled over to investigate the large gate. Small antenae and probes extruded, he was poking and prodding at the material of it. Blinking at the small robot's curious behaviour, Magefrost looked back up at Cronosonic.

"Oh, and allow me to introduce myself. I am Magefrost of the Frost Jedi, commander of the magicians of this city. I suppose that in the abscence of our Lord Giga, that puts me in charge, except for the Mayor and her role in the city. Now, you say you can help this robot?"

OOC: Myst is, I suppose, in another dimension, but also quite completely in another galaxy or universe (depends upon who you ask in Myst; it's a confusing place.) But what it actually is, is a group of people who get together in aol instant messanger chatrooms at late hours to Roleplay. It's been going on a long time, longer than FJ has existed, so it has had it's fair share of overly complicated interweaving storylines and characters. Some of which occasionally spill out, as has occured here.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Cronosonic » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:20 am

Cronosonic blinked for a couple of seconds. "So, Frost Jedi, huh... Wait, Giga.. That name sounds VERY familiar. Do you mean the one known as Gigafrost?" Bass smiled, watching Gill. "The material is none of that is known. It was built by a civilisation far more advance than any race in this dimension, or mine." He looked at Magefrost. "By the way, we come from a place called 'The Fallout Shelter'. It is known for it's great fighters, mostly."
Cronosonic
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:30 am

"Yes, of course... Lord Giga is also known as Gigafrost, yes," Magefrost said, simply nodding his head.

In the meantime, the 'bot known as Gill had been busy, still poking and prodding at the structure, not seeming to heed Cronosonic's words. Finally, it retracted it's probes and whirled around. Scittering excited to the left, and then to the right, it's little speaker piped up and it spoke.

"I've never seen a naquadah structure quite like this," the small spiderlike robot announced "at least not outside of database files. I believe it should be capable of returning me to Myst, with the proper recalibration. May I begin?" the little bot asked, sounding almost as if it were eager, emotion somehow being conveyed through the monotone voice limitations.

This behavior simply caused Magefrost to blink, and then shrug a bit. "I suppose you know better how to get yourself to your home than I do. Good luck... oh, and Cronosonic. When you and your friend return, please come to me. I'll have to introduce the both of you to Omegafrost..."
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:10 am

Neerowolf passed by in long, graceful strides, unearthing small clouds of dust off the scattered cobblestone ground. As he passed by the few adventurers, he tipped his hat and with a faint, passing glass he greeted them.

"sup"

And he continued marching.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds