Vortex lays back, on the grass, dreaming.....

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:57 pm

Vortex smiled reasurringly. " Well, I'm not doing what YOU think I 'm doing." he said, then took a running start at the edge and jumped off. after about a minute of falling, he spread out his wings and they jerked upwards, falling down as you would on a parachute.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:04 am

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex smiled reasurringly. " Well, I'm not doing what YOU think I 'm doing." he said, then took a running start at the edge and jumped off. after about a minute of falling, he spread out his wings and they jerked upwards, falling down as you would on a parachute.

gah! :she clung to him closing her eyes tightly: dotn you ever do that agin :she said her heart beating more than 20mph:
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:07 am

Vortex felt her heart beat and got worried. " You don't like it?" he asked sadly. He looked into her face and saw her fright. He sighed sadly and whispered 3 words in the Chaotic tongue and the 62 feet below them disappeared and they were on the ground. Vortex closed his eyes and sighed. " I'm sorry that I gave you such a fright. You may hit me if it would make you feel better." He said, hugging her just enough to show he meant it.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:10 am

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex felt her heart beat and got worried. " You don't like it?" he asked sadly. He looked into her face and saw her fright. He sighed sadly and whispered 3 words in the Chaotic tongue and the 62 feet below them disappeared and they were on the ground. Vortex closed his eyes and sighed. " I'm sorry that I gave you such a fright. You may hit me if it would make you feel better." He said, hugging her just enough to show he meant it.

:She sighed and shrugged it off: its fine just dont ever do it agin ok...><; :she looked around: i suppose it was kind of fun though..
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:15 am

Vortex lightened up more at this staement, and he came over to her. He just smiled at her, for a long while, then he shook out of it and kinda lost himself for awhile. " Well, are you hungry? There's plenty to eat around here..." he said, rubbing the back off his head nervously. 205.7 years it's been since he's brought a woman up to his island, and as he had just learned, he was still rusty as to how to treat them to a good time.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:20 am

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex lightened up more at this staement, and he came over to her. He just smiled at her, for a long while, then he shook out of it and kinda lost himself for awhile. " Well, are you hungry? There's plenty to eat around here..." he said, rubbing the back off his head nervously. 205.7 years it's been since he's brought a woman up to his island, and as he had just learned, he was still rusty as to how to treat them to a good time.

:she shrugged smiling lightly: sure why not...((brb sorta))
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:23 am

"Ok, good...Well, right this way." he said, as he lead her into the hut and towards the kitchen....which was roughly the size of a school bus.(^^; ) " Well, anything you want to eat, I've pretty much got...except brussal sprouts or mac n cheese...I'm allergic." He laughed lightly.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:28 am

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:"Ok, good...Well, right this way." he said, as he lead her into the hut and towards the kitchen....which was roughly the size of a school bus.(^^; ) " Well, anything you want to eat, I've pretty much got...except brussal sprouts or mac n cheese...I'm allergic." He laughed lightly.

:she laughed and smiled lightly: umm..meat? XD
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:30 am

Vortex laughed. " What kind? I've got beef, veal, pork, chicken, turkey, buffalo, fish, and then they are prepared in steaks, and other types of dishes...."
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:40 am

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex laughed. " What kind? I've got beef, veal, pork, chicken, turkey, buffalo, fish, and then they are prepared in steaks, and other types of dishes...."

Uhh....anything really...you decide? :oops:
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:26 am

Vortex chuckled as he sorted thorugh the cabinets. " Hmm...do you like suirloin steak?" he said, grabbing it from the freezer.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:06 am

Umm...sure..:she said lightly as she scratched her head:
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:12 am

Vortex set the frozen meat on a plate, and whispered the words to a flame spell, and it cooked instantly. He took the plate and placed it on the table before Wolfie. Vortex went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and sat across from her. " If you like your food raw, I could use a spell to make it that way...."
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:01 am

:poke OOC: Heeeeelllllo? Ne one? :poke
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:08 am

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex set the frozen meat on a plate, and whispered the words to a flame spell, and it cooked instantly. He took the plate and placed it on the table before Wolfie. Vortex went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and sat across from her. " If you like your food raw, I could use a spell to make it that way...."
Maybe you can get me some mashed potatoes and corn. *Neero said, peering through a hole in the roof.*

"Here I com!!" *He said and the roof collapsed in. Before anyone could say or do anything, it was as it was before. The two blinked in surprise.*

"Looks good" *Said a voice behind wolfie, and she turned around to hit him but he wasn't there. When she turned around again, he steak had disappeared.*

"Y'know, I'm a real sucker for food. ^____^" *Said Neerowolf as he floated behind TS.*

"Where are my fricken potatoes!?"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds