Vortex lays back, on the grass, dreaming.....

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Vortex lays back, on the grass, dreaming.....

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:51 pm

Vortex ran across the vast plains of the Fj territory, thinking of many people in his life. Since his possesion of the being "Torque", their thoughts have been melding together, forming one personality. after the months of being fused together, both their thoughts have been showing, but Vortex's have been more dominant, none of Torque's thought have been effecting him.....except for Torque's crush on Wolfie. Now, at first vortex had gotten used to it, knowing it only as a way to annoy his "daughter" further, but now he was begining to get sick of it. He often found him self dreamign of her, and more sickening, he's saved her life from rao, and has been nice to her. He sighed as he ran through the forest.

" Why must this whole thing torture me?" he asked a loud, to no one in particular. He thought he could feel a presence following him, and he smirked. He stopped suddenly and lay his back against a tree trunk, waiting for the intruder.

OOC: Wolfie's turn.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:58 pm

:Wolfie jumped down from the tree landing crouched she glared at him: would you stop thinking about me its really annoying...:she said with a sigh as she stood: annoying vampire..
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:01 pm

Vortex's expression brightened visably, then he stopped and pretended to be angry at her. " Stop following me and I'll stop thinking about you," he growled, barring his fangs." Annoyying thing, really, the damn telepathic link between A vampire and his creation." He smirked. "So, what r u doing here? Couldn't be without me for a split second, could you?" he teased, seeing her blush angrily, with a hint of embarressment.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:03 pm

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex's expression brightened visably, then he stopped and pretended to be angry at her. " Stop following me and I'll stop thinking about you," he growled, barring his fangs." Annoyying thing, really, the damn telepathic link between A vampire and his creation." He smirked. "So, what r u doing here? Couldn't be without me for a split second, could you?" he teased, seeing her blush angrily, with a hint of embarressment.

:She raised an eyebrow and tapped her finger on the ground: no i happednt to "run" into you...and you wont shutup that damn mind of yours wont shutup :she said in annoyance barring her own fangs: well if you would just stop thinking i could get some rest..
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:07 pm

Now Vortex raised an eyebrow. He tilted his head as he stared hard at Wolfie. She DID seem tired, though he didn't know why. " How would =my= impure thoughts keep you awake. I thought you hated me..." he asked, quite perplexed. His eyes showed that glint of purity again, showing Torque's eyes.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:11 pm

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Now Vortex raised an eyebrow. He tilted his head as he stared hard at Wolfie. She DID seem tired, though he didn't know why. " How would =my= impure thoughts keep you awake. I thought you hated me..." he asked, quite perplexed. His eyes showed that glint of purity again, showing Torque's eyes.

:she shrugged ligtly: im not totaly heartless and besides and cant block it out...your damn loud too...:she waved a hand as she yawned: annoying loud vampire...
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Vortex got angry. He grabbed her by the wrist as she walked off. " Look! I'm sorry about our past, ok!? I want us to start a new one! Just don't you disrespect me! I-I-GRR!" he let go and clutched his head, Torque's personality effecting him.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:17 pm

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex got angry. He grabbed her by the wrist as she walked off. " Look! I'm sorry about our past, ok!? I want us to start a new one! Just don't you disrespect me! I-I-GRR!" he let go and clutched his head, Torque's personality effecting him.

:She watched him with a smirk: two personalitys too hard? im sorry :she said with a sarcastic pout as she sat down by the tree: stupid annoying vampires
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:21 pm

Vortex sat down with a thump acroos from her. He held a hand with and ice pack he materialized to his head, and he glared at her. " Well, atleast I'm not some flea bitten mutt..isn't it time for all little wolf girls to be in heat?" he smirked coldly at her. As he said that, a jolt of pain went through his spine. "AUGH! Fuck!...uh, sorry, I shouldn't have said that...."
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:27 pm

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:Vortex sat down with a thump acroos from her. He held a hand with and ice pack he materialized to his head, and he glared at her. " Well, atleast I'm not some flea bitten mutt..isn't it time for all little wolf girls to be in heat?" he smirked coldly at her. As he said that, a jolt of pain went through his spine. "AUGH! Fuck!...uh, sorry, I shouldn't have said that...."

:She rolled her eyes putting her hair up in a ponytail: The "little" wolf girl would have already killed you if she was in heat...though dont push your luck.. And you prolly have more fleas than i...:She shrugged drawing "X's" in the ground with her dagger: Such lame insults from one so old? Here i thought the older the wiser...i suppose i was wrong :she said with a light tilt of her head and as she sighed silently:
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:30 pm

He stared at her, just trying to figure her out. He sighed and sat up, looking into her eyes. " Look, not that I care or anything....but, is there somethign wrong? I may not be the best of people, but you can get anything you want off your chest rioght here and now. There's nothing more painful then bottled emotions, believe me!" he said.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:33 pm

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:He stared at her, just trying to figure her out. He sighed and sat up, looking into her eyes. " Look, not that I care or anything....but, is there somethign wrong? I may not be the best of people, but you can get anything you want off your chest rioght here and now. There's nothing more painful then bottled emotions, believe me!" he said.

I wasn't aare i had a therapist :she said looking a bit shooked as she looked over to him: Well lets see.. my first and only love just turned evil and tried to kill me what do you thinks bothering me.. oh i think im just having a bad hair day :She said sarcasticly and flipped the dagger into her other hand staring at it blankly she began to try balancing it on her finger:
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:37 pm

He sighed, now he remebered. He just looked at her with sad, knowing eyes. He sighed again before he got up and sat down next to her, placing a hand on her knee. " Look, I know what you're going through. I do. I seriouly do. Somethings happen that we hate, some things that makes it seems like the world sux. Just, no matter how painful, he have to move on, and keep your hope," he said sadly, remebering his beloved Phoenix*. "Just, keep you hope".

* Phoenix was Vortexs wife in the Pokemon Villages forums, but she was turned to the good side and he has felt that loss forever since then.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Thomas_Salsbury wrote:He sighed, now he remebered. He just looked at her with sad, knowing eyes. He sighed again before he got up and sat down next to her, placing a hand on her knee. " Look, I know what you're going through. I do. I seriouly do. Somethings happen that we hate, some things that makes it seems like the world sux. Just, no matter how painful, he have to move on, and keep your hope," he said sadly, remebering his beloved Phoenix*. "Just, keep you hope".

* Phoenix was Vortexs wife in the Pokemon Villages forums, but she was turned to the good side and he has felt that loss forever since then.

:She looked at him oddly as her black eyes slowly moved to a nearby tree she shrugged: i dont care.. and besides stop being so mushy its sickening... Since when do you of all people have any emotions...
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm

He looked over at her, annoyyed. "See, that's your problem! You think just because someoens evil and acts so badly one time, and then the next he's reminded of his wife.....*sniff, tears* who he had to KILL to survive the Yellow Devil war, and he has a moment of understanding, you just don't seem to appreciate it!" he yelled, hot tears of anger fallign down his face. " You people are all the same! You'll never understand me!" he said as he turned his back on her.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Next

Return to Training Grounds