The Battle of the City

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

The Battle of the City

Postby BattleFrost » Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:40 pm

Battle Frost is riding on his dragon to get out and see the new planet he has inhabbited on. He looks out in the distance and sees smoke coming from a far away city. He calls forth his raptor and hopes off his dragon in the air and perfectly lands on the raptor and tells it to hurry to the city as fast as posslible. As he gets closer he sees more and more peices of metal on the ground. When he enters the city he see's andriods destroing evrything in site.
Looking over he spots a liitle girl who is being chased by a scout. Battle Frost passes the scout and grabs the little girl by his hands and brings her on his raptor.


"It's alright you'll be ok"

But the little girl did not answer him as he asked he what had happen. She just held on to the raptor as the head for shelter. He finds a sub way and takes he down there.

"You'll be safe here. I detect no presents around here. Stay here until I return."

The little girl shoot her head to agree and Battle Frost left. As he left he put a barrier around the enterance to the sub.

"No one can enter this barrier unless they have a pure heart and by looking at what we're up against they don't appear to have a heart."
"Isn't there anyone around here who could help," he thought to himself.

He told his dragon and his raptor to do what ever they can to help defend this city. Then they slit up to look for survivers and to stop the ememy at all cost.

As Battle Frost runs he sences fear from a group of people and hurries to thier location. He sees a group of people trying to attack an Iron golem but looking at their weapons it wouldn't peirce him.

"Hurry to the subway you will be safe there. I'll finish this golem of for you but hurry."

The Golem turns around and sees Battle Frost and begins to walk towards him to attack.

"I must save the people on this planet."

Battle Frost send a telapathic signal to the hole city letting everyone know about the subway and to head there. Know that the enemy knows the location of the subway Battle Frost tells his animals to guard the sub way. Then Battle Frost sends a signal to all the members of Frost Jedi to help aid him in his need knowing that he can't take on all the mechanoids by himself
Image
User avatar
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Battle Simulator

Postby Wolfie » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:25 am

ooooo, subways are dark.....wolfie was on her way to the subway in wolf form skiping along oooo, dark.....hmm......oh hellooooo she had finally reached the subway and was looking at a crowed of ppl deep in the center a lil girl standing and looking around hewo lil girl!
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
User avatar
Wolfie
Legendary Guard
 
Posts: 7365
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:13 am
Location: Somewhere between now and then.

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:36 pm

As the Golem came charging at Battle Frost, he leaped in the air and landed on the Golem’s back and pushed off. This causes the Golem to fall face flat in the ground.

“You might be strong but you’re slow. To bad that your not a living being b/c I can’t find out who sent you and what you plan to do,” Battle Frost said smiling.

As the Golem got up he put both hands on the sword and hit to the side of the building causing it to collapse on both of them.

“What are you doing you’ll take us both,” saying as the building began to fall.
Image
User avatar
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Battle Simulator

Postby Wolfie » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:23 pm

ooc: i really have no clue whas goin on....uhh...soo....

ic: wolfie looked around oddly umm, anyone know whats going on? anyone? little girl do you know whats going on? she said walking over to the lil girl from befor
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
User avatar
Wolfie
Legendary Guard
 
Posts: 7365
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:13 am
Location: Somewhere between now and then.

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:30 pm

OOC: Is anyone else going to join us?
Right now Wolfie your in the subway that has a lot of people who are scared from the attack outside. Right now there are robots and golems attacking and destroying the city. I would like for someone to join since I'm about to be squashed by the building.
Image
User avatar
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Battle Simulator

Postby Cronosonic » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:56 am

Suddenly, there was the sound of a buster charging up. A barrage of buster shots hit the building, knocking it aside. Bass leaped up, and fired away at the golem. Then cronosonic came out in his ride armor, and the cannon on the armor's shoulder started firing away at the golem. "G'day mate, need a hand?" Cronosonic said.
Last edited by Cronosonic on Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cronosonic
Traveler
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:40 am

Postby Megafrost » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:31 pm

OOC: Wait, there's something I have to point out. How the hell does your character know Battlefrost's character name?
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
User avatar
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:15 pm
Location: The planet of Cybertron

Postby Cronosonic » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:15 pm

OOC: I was thinking of some way, but then I changed my post.
User avatar
Cronosonic
Traveler
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:40 am

Postby theprophet123 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:40 am

Prophet staggers in to hte city half drunk. He looks around at the devestation. "Who the *hiccups* hell are you?" He then staggers forward drunkenly and collapses.
User avatar
theprophet123
Townfolk
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:24 am

Postby theprophet123 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:44 am

sry wrong thread plus im in the market right now again sry
User avatar
theprophet123
Townfolk
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:24 am

Postby MegaManV2 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:40 pm

*walks to entrance of subway* Hmmm... I have an idea. *jumps on top of the subway entrance* Oi! Ugly! *fires a few shots at the golem* Come and get me! *jumps from building to building while shooting the golem* *switches to beam saber, jumps towards golem and get's swatted away* *lands flat on his butt in front of subway* Oh for pete's sake... *jumps over to golem's leg and grabs it* Let's hope this works... *begins to pull* It's... *grunt* not... *grunt* budging! *fires a few shots at leg, jumps up at slices with beam saber* *lands* *watches as the golem... doesn't fall* :mad JUST FALL ALREADY! *pulls out trout*
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
User avatar
MegaManV2
Townfolk
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:37 am
Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby Ghostfire » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:19 pm

On the highest building of the city, Ghostfire watched as the golems and robots attacked the city. He smiled as he pulled out his guns, "Let it begin" He smiled as he jumped off falling down faster and faster. As he fell, a golem walked beneath him, he began shooting at the head of golem. He left let his wristblades out, driving them deep into the head of the golem. It fell over slowly. Ghostfire was up, his guns blazing at two robots, a few head shots and the robots were down. He turned to see Battlefrost, a noble man he looked like, Ghostfire ran too him, "Are you in charge?" Ghostfire asked, shotting down another robot from the sky.
It lives where love has died..... this Ghostfire
User avatar
Ghostfire
Traveler
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:27 pm
Location: Santa Carla Twilight

Postby MegaManV2 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:55 pm

*slaps but it didn't work* That's IT! *pulls out his sword, Galaxia* You go down NOW! *starts choppig the Golem to bits* Had no chance. *starts slashing at robots*
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
User avatar
MegaManV2
Townfolk
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:37 am
Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby BattleFrost » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:49 pm

OCC: :tear I'm so happy that finally people have replied in this post. Right now I'm a little comfused on what you look like b/c I don't see me or some other characters in Character Decription post. I'll reply once I know everyone so I don't make a mistake.
Image
User avatar
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Battle Simulator

Postby MegaManV2 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:09 pm

*charges energy and unleashes through Galaxia* *RESULT: Robots topple like donimoes*
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
User avatar
MegaManV2
Townfolk
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:37 am
Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!


Return to Training Grounds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron