Invitation to Kyj(neero)

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Invitation to Kyj(neero)

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:05 pm

Vortex sends a telepathic message to the demon called "Kyj". >Greetings, friend! Please, allow me to introduce myself, as is my custom to another fine demon like myself. I sensed your presence just recently. I'm surprised to know that you slipped by until now. Hope your enjoying yourself. Wait, you wouldn't know that, sorry. Let's cut to the chase, shall we. I see in your future, you shall do great things. VERY great. I need an ally like you in this unforgiving world. We shall help eachother. You join me in my army as a respected official, helping me with my conquest of this planet, and in return I shall teach you about emotions and feelings. A fair trade, I should say. I'll be expecting your answer in a clearing at the coordinates I'm sending to your mind. You know were I will be already. I'll be waiting<
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Neerowolf » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:13 pm

Kyj was alone when he heard the message, and he didn't understand it. Even though most of it was relatively clear, he didn't understand what half those things were. As he walked slowly around the field, he began to see some weird things. He was alone, but he wasn't frightened. He had not learned fear yet. He then saw a curious structure in the distance, and he tilted his head as he looked at it, and he began to to walk toward frost castle

OOC: I have to go, but don't do too much while I''m gone. I'll be back around 4!
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:15 pm

ooc: ya know she has no clue why she suddenly wants blood!

inc: wolfie stomped in to vortexes coverd in blood other than her own with a very annoyed look on her face I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHY THE HELL IM CRAVING BLOOD! wolfie said pointing at vortex ANSWER ME!
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:23 pm

Vortex smirked. " Well, look what the wolf dragged in!'he said and paused for his guards to laugh stupidly." I s'pose that when I bit you, my dna went into your veins. That means you 3/3's human, wolf, and now vampire! Congrats!" he chuckled, giving her a golf clap.
Last edited by Thomas_Salsbury on Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:28 pm

wolfie sturned and her eyes narrowed you mean to say im...related to this dirt that is you!?
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:30 pm

Vortex pretended to pout." Now, really! Is that anyway to speak to....Your Father?"

OOC: I got the idea from you, just go with it.
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:32 pm

ooc: lol

inc: a father that tried to kill me oh thats great laughs ha! a daughter that would kill you as we speak?
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:37 pm

Vortex stood, pretending to be angry, like a father, and pointed out the door." That's it, missy! You go to your room!" The room broke into dim laughter. The guards were rolling on the floor. "And if you sneak out to your boyfriend out the window...'he glared"I'll punish you." He waved a hand dissmisively." Now, get out!" The guards got up and hold their spears at her. Vortex smirked. "Daddy wishes it."
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Rao » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:39 pm

Thunder could be heard lightly far off in the distance. Nothing was really thought of it. Rao swooped over head, with his new found superman ability. He saw Vortex's army encampment. He also saw Wolfie talking to Vortex. He figured to pay a visit, for a while.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:41 pm

her eyes narrowed and started to turn yellow but quikly turned back to blue as she turned around swifly and threw 5 daggers into her surouding guards as they fell down she walked out
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:43 pm

Vortex smirked. That was a swift move. "Now, to go see what that silly demon is doing." He sensed something and looked up. He smirked wider. "Hello there, Rao. How r ya?"
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:45 pm

ooc: heyo rao darlin
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:55 pm

Rao landed dusting the snow off his black cloak. "So this is your army, haha, as i can Wolfie has been here" Rao laughed. "Some leader you are, invite only the guards to dine with, I suppose if i offered your army a few fresh dead animals, they would easily turn and join me. But noneless, I hate demons, and there is only one vampire i can think of that I like." Rao smiled at Vortex who looked annoyed. "Now, Im going to kill all of you, and the my army of Lugians are going to come, and kill the rest of your army, Sound good? "Rao said.

"You dont have an army, human!"The guard laughed. Rao quickly grabbed hold of the guards neck and slammed it to the ground. "Listen,!"Rao said. BOOM......BOOM..... The guards eyes lit up. Rao lifted him and brought the guard close, "And Im not a human!"Rao whispered. He throw the vampire up and sliced him in half with his blade. "Who else seeks death?!"Rao yelled.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:03 pm

ooc: lol
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:04 pm

Vortex fell, surprised by the announcement and the attack. He quickly recovered himself, then he shot up and Pointed his hand at the incoming army. "Majick Meteor!" Flaming comets started falling down at the Lugians and then he turned to his waiting troops." I want 4,000 of you to attack those that remain in the army over there and I want the rest of you to keep your distance from Rao and hit him with every arrow we can spare!"
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit

Next

Return to Training Grounds