A Challenge to all Those who Oppose.

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

A Challenge to all Those who Oppose.

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:17 pm

On the outskirts of the continent, in the middle of a plain, an eathquake sends a tremor across the land. At the source of the earthquake, a fissure opens up, and the peak of a gothic cathedral(sp?) is un-earthing.

It rises up into the sky blocking the sun. It looks like some sort of castle from hell. Literally. A dark, raven haired figure in a blood red robe,with batlike wings sticking out his back. He has a diamond javelin half his size in one hand, holding it like a sceptor. He has on underneath the robe, a chain mail shirt and baggy green jeans(weird,huh?) with metal cleated boots. He is smirking in cockyness. He opens his eyes to reveal baby blue iris'.He send a telepathic message to every living being in the land.

"Greetings. I am Vortex, the future ruler of this filth heap of a planet.Resitance is an option to you all, but it is futile. You have 48 hours until the complete take over of the planet. Choatic hell is your future. Good day"
User avatar
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Look up. Now look down. Ha ha! You stepped in gum!

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:22 pm

ooc: um were in the middle of a battle at the moment plzz call back later
Aru-chibi!
User avatar
Lie!
Recruit
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: A cloud

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:23 pm

From behind him, he was shot off the walls from a huge force

"No one controls chaos"

Neerowolf was floating with a dark, manipulative aura and wings of flames. His eyes were the color of emptyness, of eternity. He said with an echoeing voice "Do you understand the force of which you try to oppose?!"

Neerowolf summoned the power of styx demon-sword and swug in threateningly.

"You aren't as powerful as you think you are, demon."
User avatar
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:37 am
Location: none.

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:25 pm

ok then, i guess we will fight wolfie whistles and over 100 wolves come running at vortex Raoooooooooo, come here darling (:p)!
Aru-chibi!
User avatar
Lie!
Recruit
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: A cloud

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:26 pm

OOC: This can wait if you want.

Vortex gets up. He smirks, showing his fangs.

" Think what you want." Teleports behind Neero and trusts his javelin at his back.
Image
User avatar
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Look up. Now look down. Ha ha! You stepped in gum!

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:29 pm

wolfie throws a bottle to neero drink it! and puts on a small bracelet and is now coverd in armor BACK OFF!
Aru-chibi!
User avatar
Lie!
Recruit
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: A cloud

Teleportation is fun. Nightcrawler:BAMF!

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:32 pm

Teleports away from those two. Dashes at wolfie, javelin pointed at her.

OOC: Weird posting.

Don't double post.
User avatar
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Look up. Now look down. Ha ha! You stepped in gum!

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:35 pm

wait for it waits for it almost there jumps and turns into a wlf driving fangs and claws into neck trying to tear off his head
Aru-chibi!
User avatar
Lie!
Recruit
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: A cloud

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:36 pm

OCC: I'm lost, but ok.

Gets slashed by the wolf. "AUgh!" Teleports behind it and thurts javelin at it
Image
User avatar
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Look up. Now look down. Ha ha! You stepped in gum!

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:37 pm

O_O oww falls to the ground
Aru-chibi!
User avatar
Lie!
Recruit
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: A cloud

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:41 pm

Flys up above every thing. Lays a hand out in front of him.Smirks.

"Majick Meteor!" Flaming comets fall towards everything. His other hand holding his neck.
Image
User avatar
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Look up. Now look down. Ha ha! You stepped in gum!

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:45 pm

uh oh...starts crawling to the closest coverd space and grabs a healing potion hanging from her neck ugggg, that did not fe...el goo..d lifts self up and starts running for the inn RAO RAOOOOO!
Aru-chibi!
User avatar
Lie!
Recruit
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: A cloud

Postby Thomas_Salsbury » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:52 pm

"heh heh...BWAAAAAHAHAHA! Silly earth monkey! Is there no one capable of my might?" He flys back to his castle, hoping neero is still there.

OOC: Later, dinner time!
Image
User avatar
Thomas_Salsbury
Recruit
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Look up. Now look down. Ha ha! You stepped in gum!

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:55 pm

ooc: mmmm food okie

inc: damn rao where is he? walks out of the inn he turned his back to me! ha he dare! running and turning into a wolf jumping at vortex and ripping deeper into his neck and scratching at his back die....all......re....ady!
Aru-chibi!
User avatar
Lie!
Recruit
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: A cloud

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:12 pm

OOC: *gets god-moded* HEY! Next time, say thrusts a spear at neero, not into him!

Inc: Neero slowly heals from the wound. Neero wasn't expecting that, but he now knew his weakness. As vortex neared neero, he didn't move. Vortex teleported behind neero when he stabbed at him, but missed. It was just a mirage. Vortex was confronted by thousands of horrors that even he could barely stand. As he tried to escape the illusion, Neerowolf cast protection from chaos on himself and casts Magic missle (which is powered up because of his level, by the way :)) at Vortex.

"You're not as good as you think you are."

Neerowolf casts an unknown spell
User avatar
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:37 am
Location: none.

Next

Return to Training Grounds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron