A Battle...

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:27 pm

Battle Frost comes up with his hand and touchs the barrier. The barrier turns green.

Battle Frost says "I've posion your barrier it with be matter of secs when it penatrates you. If you don't want it to do that uncast it and fight me with your strength"
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:35 pm

Giga shook his head.

"The barrier can be replenished, shed and the likes. But very well."

Throwing his arms forward, the mana barrier broke free of Giga and launched itself at Battlefrost.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:59 pm

Caught unaware at the speed Giga uncasting the barrier, Battle Frost jumps back a little and goes into defence postion.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:21 pm

Quickly cupping his hands together, Giga concentrated a small amount of mana into a sphere which made the air in his hands shimmer. Violently pulling his hands apart, the concentration became exciting and split into two halves each hovering over one of Giga's hands. One becoming a quickly spinning ball of rapidly increasing heat, and the other a bubbling mass that was rapidly cooling.

Not hesitating, Giga tossed them at Battlefrost...

Note: The way they work is that when one explodes, the other does as well. The energy is drained out of the area of one and fed into the other (the source of the heat and cold) and that makes them a sort of heat bomb or cold bomb.

I suppose areas caught in the proximity of both explosions would simply feel a mild electric shock.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:02 pm

Battle doesn't know what is being thrown at him but he knows it isn't good. He jumps in the air and kicks one of the bombs to the directing of Giga hoping it would go towards him but it explodes. Battle is in the air while being shocked. His crystal on his head is glowing bright. It's trying to resist but can't fulling take the drain. Battle is paralized in the air as it happens. After it's over he falls to the ground face first. His body starts to fade as his crystal starts to glow less and less.

Ahh.... what... have you done to... me...
My...my... energy... it's fading... how could you....

A tear drops from Battle's face.

I did not want to die... not like this...

I would have liked to have died on the battle field, at least against a Rownan or a Balrog. (Those are the creatures who attacked his planet and he is trying do discover their home planet).

Looks at Giga

You are truly a great warrior... I honor your skills....

Then Battle trys to say something but his body phades away. The only thing left lying there is his crystal. The crystal is still there glowing very little with the little energy it has left.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:14 pm

Giga stood there for a bit, suprised the attack had been so successful, and pondering what had happened to the defeated warrior. Nodding to himself, he said, "It was indeed a well fought battle, but now I must be off." Saying that, Giga picked up the crystal and began heading to the south...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Previous

Return to Training Grounds