A Battle...

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

A Battle...

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:40 am

Giga walked a bit, drawing in mana, feeling like he had been set free. The connection to the Guardians was stirring in his mind, attempting to reconnect the back of Giga's mind to the Guardians. That would take a while, though, so Giga found a nearby rock to sit on. Grasping his sword, he began to feel its edges and to flow mana through it. With the strength of the fresh mana, it glowed very brightly, its strength remembered.

Giga couldn't help but feel like he was being watched...

OOC: I'm supposed to battle a specific person, and that person knows.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:44 am

Above a black shadow loons above and behold Battle Frost is with his great dragon dessending down towards Giga to greet him. As they land Battle Frost hops off and requests a duel from Giga to see his true power
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:50 am

Standing up, Giga held his sword and lowered it to the ground. Giga looked at Battlefrost and spoke...

"Why would I want to show my true power? We haven't even been properly introduced. I am Giga of the Frost Jedi. Who might you be?"
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:00 am

Battle Frost says " I read your thought and have been studying about you on this primative planet. I'm Battle Frost my true name is still unknown to ya'll. They say you have skills, well I'm here to see what you got and to see which one of use is better."

Battle Frost throws his hand in the air and his dragon flys away. In a martial arts stance he looks at Giga and smugs.

Battle Frost says "I can sence your power and can read your intentions to cast a spell at me with that sword of yours but I can't read what it is."
Last edited by BattleFrost on Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:10 am

Giga shook his head.

"I was actually preparing a spell for myself. A portal spell, of sorts, to leave. I am not much for showing off, and I have no real intention of battling for the sole purpose of showing off my powers. But, if you want to battle, perhaps you have a good reason to?"
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:26 am

Goes back to normal stance

Battle Frost says "Is the great Giga afraid to do a duel. Surely I don't need a good reason to fight you but if you insist I look for skilled warriors who can face me in a fair battle one on one. I see and study how people fight and do battle. If you don't I will hunt you down. I will search for you everyday like the hunter going after his prey. Do you realy desire to leave. What honor is that when someone requests a duel."
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:31 am

"Perhaps there is no honor in retreating," mused giga, "yet it has been a good length of time since I have been in contact with my fellow Frost Jedi, and I feel as if they might need me."

Nodding to himself, Giga continued...

"However, if it's a matter of honor to you, I accept."

Giga raised his sword, prepared to swing if Battlefrost rushed.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:30 am

Battle Frost just stands there smiling

Battle Frost says "You make the first move. As to honor I was the one who asked to duel you so I expect you to be the one to strike first."
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:37 am

Giga nodded as he jumped backwards, swinging his sword in a wide arc over his shoulder. The boulder Giga had been sitting on launched out of the ground right at Battlefrost...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:56 am

Battle Frost puts his arms to shield his head and as the rock hits it pushes him back a few inches and then he shaters it with his arms.

Battle Frost says "If you think a puny boulder would stop me think again."

Battle Frost charges foward to Giga as he comes to him he does a summer sault passing Giga and faces his rear. Then comes rushing back to do a kick at his hip.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:02 am

Giga had already started to turn, and he threw one of his arms out to throw up a barrier, but he didn't have time to create a complete barrier...and he could only maintain that with his one hand. All he managed to do was slow down the attack, which hit him in the hip and sent him stumbling forward.

Catching himself on one leg, Giga quickly turned around, his sword drawn back in one hand, but he was too far to hit Battlefrost, so he was planning something else...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:33 am

Battle Frost realizes Giga didn't take as much damage when the barrier came up. After that Battle Frost starts to gather a red ball energy that covers his hand and stands there waiting for Giga to strike.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:16 am

Throwing his free hand around, Giga gathered mana into his hand and launched it at Battlefrost, lifting his sword and prepared to create a barrier.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:01 pm

Battle Frost jumps to the side but some how the magic turned toward his direction and hit him dead on. Battle Frost flys back and hits the ground. He slowly stands up hand covering his crystal on his forehead where the blast struck him. Earatated now he charges at Giga with his glowing hand in front of him.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:17 pm

Stepping back a bit, Giga held up his sword to create a full barrier.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Next

Return to Training Grounds