Nyufrost Awakens

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Nyufrost Awakens

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:51 pm

Nyufrost's eyelashes fluttered against her pale cheeks just before she first opened her eyes. As her vision cleared, she was shocked to see she was not in her bed but in a bed in the Frost Castle's Infirmary.

She sat bolt upright and looked around.

There was a small bunch of handpicked flowers in a vase beside her bed which brought a smile to her lips as she wondered who had left them.

She also wondered what had happened to her that she was a patient in the Infirmary, why she couldn't remember and how long she had been out.

A strange thought of a tree person came into her mind and she thought she must be having a flashback because of some medication the doctors had given her.

Nyufrost started to get out of bed and, in doing so, must have disturbed one of the wires attached to her arms and chest for the door was suddenly thrown open and in ran Dr. Wong and Dr. Wight.

Dr. Wong looked a bit wild. His hair was standing out in all directions and his glasses were on sideways. Upon closer inspection, Nyufrost noticed that the frames were bent and one of the arms was missing.

"Thank goodness you're awake!" Dr. Wight enthused. "We have been very concerned!"

"Yes, yes ...." Dr. Wong agreed as he grabbed Nyufrost's wrist to check her pulse.

Nyufrost decided not to pelt the doctors with questions and simply allowed them to perform their tests and politely answered their questions on how she felt. When they were finished she had but one question for them.

"Where is Giga?"
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:04 am

OmegaFrost stumbles into the room runing as fast as he could, his arms full to the brim with wires strange devices and test tubes, stammering.......

OmegaFrost- I've heard that some one went unconsius, I've got nueral stimulators, nerve shokers, and Ieven have smelling salts! So wheres the patient, whats their condition are they ok! Who is the patient any ways?

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:51 am

Nyufrost pulled the covers up to her chin and drew her knees to her chest. She eyed the Frost scientist with trepedition.

Dr. Wong was rubbing his hands together and Dr. Wight was grinning. She wasn't quite sure if OmegaFrost was salivating or sweating.

Nyufrost looked back and forth from the doctors to the scientist with a growing sense of unease.

"I want to see Giga!" she demanded.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:17 pm

OmegaFrost- Oh my you dont look so good are you ok?

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:32 pm

Nyufrost knew Giga had been summoned and he just didn't show up.

She couldn't remember the recent past and wondered if she had done something to offend him. The thought made her very sad and tears welled up in her eyes. She felt alone and frightened. She didn't like the way the doctors and the scientist were looking at her.

"I feel fine." Nyufrost lied. "Just return my clothes to me and I'll be on my way. Or, if not, I can make it back to my room in this hospital gown but I won't be happy about it!"

"No, no..." Dr Wong shoved her back into bed. "We have more tests to run!"

Hearing those words gave Nyufrost a creepy sense of deja vu and she toyed nervously with the snowflake obsidian stone she wore on a cord around her neck.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked OmegaFrost.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:40 pm

Suddenly the door opened and Giga entered the room.

Ah...Nyu...I heard you had recovered and I came as quickly as possible. It's good to see that Entfrost managed to help you recover from General Flash's attack...

Giga noticed Nyufrost's confused glance and he stopped, taking a deep breath, he explained what had happened and he explained that they had to run tests to ensure that no future problems would occur because of this. Putting his hand upon her shoulder, he reassured her that they couldn't let her suffer if they could do something about it. He reassured her that the tests would be painless. He reassured her that he would remain for the tests...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:03 am

Nyufrost's face brightened when Giga entered the room and she suddenly knew everything would be fine.

She listened attentively, with wide-eyed wonderment, as he relayed all the details of the attack which had left her hospitalized and of the healing powers of Entfrost.

A brief smile passed over her lips and she knew the flowers must be from Entfrost. She was grateful to him for the small but meaningful token as well as for healing her from various and assorted maladies which, according to Giga, included internal damage, broken and shattered bones, a head injury and a few cuts, scrapes, bumps and bruises.

Suddenly, she became conscious of the fact she must look a horrible mess and she blushed profusely. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and pulled it back. Her hand came to rest briefly atop Giga's, which was on her shoulder.

"Thank you for coming." she all but whispered. "It means alot to me and it will be a great comfort to me in knowing you will be here."

Nyufrost dropped both hands into her lap and folded them. Then she looked at the doctors and scientist and smiled bravely.

"Let the torture begin." she winked.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:40 am

OmegaFrost- Very well!

OmegaFrost took out one of the strange devices he was carrying and told Nyu......

OmegaFrost- Now then first we must make sure you have not suffered any brain damage I recomend you hold on to something aother wise you are going to have a little trouble controlling youreself, actually you may have alot of trouble.

OmegaFrost put a small hearing aid like device into NyuFrost's ear and pressed a button on his wrist device. NyuFrost instantly shaking, her face contorting into twisted expressions yet OmegaFrost was fairly shure she was not even aware of it. After a few minutes of this the shaking stoped and a reading came up on OmegaFrosts wrist device.

OmegaFrost- Well everything seems normal here, how do you feel and dont worry we now just have to give you an easy examination.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:34 pm

Once Nyufrost was able to pry her fingers loose from the bed railings, she glared indignantly at Omega and Giga, then burst into tears.

"Painless! You call that painless?" she cried. "Let me out of here!"

Giga had an unidentifiable look on his face and said nothing. The scientist claimed he needed to make a few more tests then turned and busied himself with the dials on a piece of equipment.

Nyufrost did not like the intermittant bursts of static and high frequency noises coming from the machine.

She threw back the covers, swung her legs out of the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Giga didn't seem to be paying attention so it would be easy to get past him. Dr's Wong and Wight were busy with something at the other end of the room. Omega was toying with his devices.

Nyufrost wrapped a blanket around herself and tippy-toed to the door. Then she threw open the door and ran as fast as she could back toward her room.

oO(I don't understand all this) she thought to herself as she ran. (Why would they try to hurt me?)

Nyufrost was confused and scared. She was also winded from being in a weakened state. When she reached the door to her room, she slumped against it and fidgeted with the doorknob.

Suddenly, a hand clamped down over hers and she screamed.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:02 pm

OmegaFrost looked down at NyuFrost.

OmegaFrost- Geee you shure are jumpy sorry that test hurt it usually doesnt except in special cases we just have one test it wont take long.

OmegaFrost took out a strange device and held it out infront of him a long thin beem came out and he swept it over NyuFrosts body. The beem retracted and a read out came up on the device that OmegaFrost looked over the results and said...

OmegaFrost- Well you do seem ok, I recomend you go back to the hospital wing but if you insist on staying here I will send youre clothes here along with some observers to watch youre condition.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:44 pm

When Nyufrost screamed, she also jumped upright and whirled around with her back against the door. She looked left and then right the decided she had no escape.

She bit her lower lip and prepared to tell the scientist off but before she could speak, the beam of light burst forth from his handheld device and swept over.

Nyufrost froze for a moment then realized it didn't hurt. All she felt was a warm tingly sensation that was rather pleasant. She suddenly felt a bit silly for bolting from her room in the hospital wing and agreed to accompany OmegaFrost back to the Infirmary.

Once there, she noticed that the doctors were nowhere in sight. Giga stood gazing out the window and appeared not to notice that she had left and returned. She climbed back into the bed and arranged the covers neatly over her.

"What now?" she asked OmegaFrost.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:08 am

OmegaFrost- You just relax, drink plenty of liquids and take care of those nerves!

OmegaFrost took a large fly with a huge eye and stinger. The fly then flew up into the rafters into a convenient place to watch Nyu.

OmegaFrost- This will be watching you and monitering youre condition it will inject medicine if necessary and inform me of any problems. Good bye.

OmegaFrost makes a deep bow and leaves the room.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:58 am

Giga, a bit slow at the moment for unknown reasons (mostly because I couldn't think of a good reason) finally reacted, jumping suddenly as a delayed response to Nyufrost rushing to the door.

Errm...ummm...hehehe...stammered Giga, looking around. The Frost Scientist had already left and Giga made a personal note to visit his friend's laboratory to encourage the improvement of such devices so as to be less invasive...

Sighing, Giga walked up to Nyufrost and apologized, explaining that he had planned to use the painless technology of the Guardians, although he reassured her that Omegafrost's technology far surpassed the Guardians' in many areas. He reassured her that she had most likely received the best modern technology had to offer her.

Looking up towards the little fly thingy, Giga chuckled to himself. Waiving his hand in front of him, a small bowl appeared and little fruits were in it. Giga took one from the bowl and ate it. It tasted like a mixture of fruits and it was cold, despite how long it had been sitting at room temperature. Giga offered the bowl to Nyufrost...

They're quite good...and magical. You could take these and leave this room and by the time they wear off you'll be completely recovered. The downside is...you'll walk out there and probably find yourself swamped with things to do...or you can wait here and get some much needed rest. I'd rather not force you to stay in bed any longer than needed...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:36 am

Nyufrost giggled when the bowl of fruit appeared in Giga's hand; she was always delighted by his little tricks.

She watched as he ate the fruit and then he smiled as he offered the bowl to her. Nyufrost could not resist. She took one of the cold little fruits and ate it. At first, she thought it might have the taste of a plum, but it also tasted of berry, melon, citrus and other assorted things.

Giga watched as Nyu ate the fruit and seemed pleased by her decision to accept it. As soon as she finished it, he offered the bowl a second time, but she held up her hand to say no. A wave of disappointment passed quickly, and almost undiscernably, across his face. Someone who did not know him as well, and observe him as closely, as Nyu did would not have seen it.

"I've been watching you since I woke up," she told Giga. "And, I think you need these as much as I do."

He protested but Nyufrost detected his protests were not very strong or convincing. She drew up her legs and sat cross-legged. She patted the bed beside her. Giga sat down on the edge of the bed, facing her. He seemed initially reluctant but then began to relax as, together, they ate the magical fruits.

"You don't need to tell me what's been troubling you if you don't want to," she began, "but, as your advisor, I might be able to help you with whatever it is that seems to be weighing on your mind."

"Well ... hmmm ... I dunno ..." Giga seemed at a loss for words and picked at a fuzz on the blanket.

Nyufrost glanced up at the Spy Fly and felt a bit like her privacy was being invaded though she understood it was there for her well-being. She drew the covers up closer to herself and looked back at Giga.

"Giga..." she said.

"Hmmm?" he murmured, still busy with the fuzz.

"I have decided I don't want to stay in the Infirmary any longer," she smiled. "I'd rather take my chances on being swamped with things to do."

"Excellent," Giga grinned. "I mean, are you sure?"

"Yes," Nyufrost assured him. "But first, a walk in the garden will do us both some good, I think."

Giga looked pleased. He stood up, opened a drawer in the table beside the bed and a neat little pressed bundle which turned out to be Nyufrost's clothes. He laid them on the foot of the bed.

"I took the liberty of having them washed and pressed." He told her.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"I'll be over there..." Giga gestured toward the window and walked off that direction.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:42 pm

Nyufrost pulled the privacy curtain around the hospital bed and dressed hurriedly. She used some medicinal scented wipes to wash her face then brushed her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail.

She felt pretty good and could not wait to leave the Infirmary.

When she was all ready to go, she pulled back the curtain and took a couple of steps into the room.

"Whew! What do you say we get out of here?" she said to Giga.

He remained with his back turned, gazing out the window, and made no reply. Nyufrost cleared her throat and spoke in a louder voice.

"Ummm ... shall we go now?"

Still, Giga did not answer her and Nyufrost did not know what to think.

"Giga?!?!" she practically yelled.

He gave no indication that he heard. Either he had lapsed into some deep meditative state or was ignoring her. Nyufrost felt rejected and embarrassed.

She turned, quietly, and left the room.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Next

Return to Training Grounds