Icegaze's Awakening

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:57 am

"Without clothes you were found, yess... With nothing at all on you you were found, yess... attacked where you? Mugged? Hmmm?" asked the inquisitive floating hologram man of the mysterious Icegaze.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:07 am

Icegaze made his way to the exit again. He kicked the door down and walked outside as the floating hologram asked if that was neccesary. He ran out into Frost City. He walked throughthe streets, ignoring the strange look the townfolk gave him. He was walking down the main street when he noticed a beggar. The begger had what looked like a heavy bag on his back. The handle of Icegaze's sword was visible as it protruded from the bag. Icegaze ran over to him and pulled it free. Before the beggar could weild the dagger at his belt, Icegaze's swordpoint was at his throat. Icegaze opened the bag with one hand, keeping, the swordpoint to the beggar's throat. He found the ancient armor that he was wearing when he awakened. He pulled it out and examined it. The armor was in fair condition. Just then, he felt a sharp pain in his sword-wielding hand. The beggar had stabbed him. Icegaze swept the beggar's legs out slew him on the spot. Icegaze ran into an alley and changed into the armor. Then, he came out and traveled to the castle to seek Yodgurt's advice.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:59 am

"Put your hands above your head and drop the weapon, Icegaze! You are under arrest for the murder of John Doe corpse. You have the right to remain silent; anything you say may be used against you in a Frost Jedi court of law." said a harsh robotic voice emenating from the walls of the castle as Icegaze approached the gates. Several turret barrels popped out of the walls and centered their aim on Icegaze's forehead, heart, stomach, and various other vital positions.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:00 pm

Icegaze put his hands above his head and dropped the sword. He had no reason to resist. He did not have a reason to keep his freedom. He put his hands behind his back as two Frost Guards locked handcuffs around them.

It was the day fo the trial. Icegaze had pleaded guilty. Icegaze did not hire a lawyer. Nobody thought he innocent. Overall, it was a fast trial. However, the judge paused on the descision for his sentance.

"Guilty! Icegaze, I scentance you to a prison, a prison in the middle of the desert, 200 miles from here for one thousand years!"

And so, Icegaze went to prison, where he froxe himself to a wall and slept, cryogenetically frozen for one thousand years while his internal clock ticked away the seconds.

The day came when Icegaze was to be let free. They had not expected he would be close to alive, or even distinguishable among the corpses that had been laying in the prison. But Icegaze did not age a bit.

The ice warrior's eyes snapped open and the ice shattered. He let out a yell. An officer came down the stairs.

"It's time to let me free." The warrior said. The officer ran up the stairs to the office. He returned.

"I checked the records...... It's been one thousand years and a mortal like you has survived here, not aging a bit. Nobody has ever survived their stay here. I will return your sword, you are an extraordinary being. Are you immortal?"

"No"

Without any more conversation, the guard let Icegaze free, but Icegaze was no longer a vicious killing machine, but an ally to the Frost Jedi. Icegaze left for the Frost Castle...... and his legacy continues......
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:53 pm

*snicket, snicket*

There was a slight noise, it came from the behind Icegaze as he walked. 'Twas but the shifting of sand, but still audible in the vast desert, for the howling of the wind had silenced itself, as a great operatic singer remaining silent so as to not hurt their voice before a grand performance.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:22 am

OOC: Excuse me, Draco, but I finished this thread. This was just the background story of Icegaze, and it leaves off where he is in age today. It hadn't seen action for two months, so I finished it.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Previous

Return to Training Grounds