Icegaze's Awakening

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Icegaze's Awakening

Postby Icegaze » Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:16 pm

OOC: Ok, this is the story of Icegaze and how he earned that title, feel free to jump in at any time. However, if I just met you in Experiment X, please do not enter the story as a main character.

It is a cold, snowy wasteland. In this wasteland, lies a cave. In this cave, there is a large ice formation. A figure with no name is visible, trapped in the icy prison. Suddenly, the figure's eyes snap open and the ice shatters.
Three travelers outside the cave hear the noise, they go in to check. The figure is a man, blue skinned, and green haired. He stares at them. Two of the travlers freeze in their place, the other runs toward the village to warn the villagers. The man with the peircing stare swings his arm, shattering the two travelers.

The next day, chanting could be heard outside of the cave.

Chanting: "Kill Icegaze! Kill Icegaze!"

The man had apparently been dubbed Icegaze by the villagers. He liked the name. It brought fear to the hearers ears. So, warriors were coming to kill the dreaded Icegaze. They entered the cave. He stared at them with his icegaze. They all froze, literally, and he swung his strong arm. He crashed through each one, shattering each. But one remained. He had a viscious red sword. He lunged in. Icegaze moved to the side and crashed his arm down onto the attacker's back. He fell, rolled, and sprang up. He swung the wicked sword. It cut a large gashed down Icegazes forehead, between his left eye and nose, through his lips, and ending on his chin. This angered Icegaze. He formed a pike of ice in his hand and began swordfighting with his opponent. Eventually, his pike impaled through the attacker's chest, potruding from his back. Icegaze seized the sword and started heading toward the village.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:32 pm

Upon arrival of the village, Icegaze freezes the town over. Then, he swings his sword madly through the frozen buildings, shattering each one. When the small village is finally destroyed and turned into a wastleand, he stands tall in the center of town on a broken statue.

Icegaze: "I am Icegaze! Bringer of Death to those who oppose me! Ruler of the Ice Caverns and all who challenge them! I have awaken from my slumber and come to rule the Northern Lands!"

He pauses for a minute, and then mutters, "And now to conquer Frost City!"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:37 pm

Icegaze is traveling through the snow to Frost City. The weather has taken it's toll on his body and he drops.

Icegaze awakens in an infirmary bed.

Icegaze: "Where am I? What happened?"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:07 am

"So, the one who lives in a cube of ice and was almost refrozen awakes, hmmm? Just because you lived in a cube of ice do you think you won't keel over with pnuemonia from weather outside, eh? hehehehe..." said a small and wrinkly green skinned man in a robe, standing (at the height a normal person would reach sitting) next to Icegaze, on a table by his infirmary bed.

"Where am I?!" asked Icegaze, some minute strength returning to him. He reached out to grab the small man who talked weird, only to be surprised when his hand went right through him.

"Ohohohoh.. so silly and impatient. All will be answered in time, in time, but now do you rest. Hear me you do?" asked the man.
Last edited by Dracofrost on Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:59 pm

Icegaze was confused. Was this a dream? Or was it reality? He laid back and closed his eyes. hoping to escape the weird situation.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:02 am

"When awake you do, still you will be here, hmmm? Just so you know, if escape do you seek through your sleep." said the small green man, who promptly vanished from the table.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:22 pm

"AAAAAAHHH!" Icegaze screamed as he woke up. What had happened? Where was this little green man? He immediately got out of the infirmary bed and started searching for him.

"Where are you? WHere are you, you little gremlin?!"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:10 am

The little man instantly reappeared on the table where he had vanished from, looking at Icegaze inquisitively.

"Gremlin I am not, assure you of that I can, ehehehe." said the man. "Yodgurt my name is, and hologram I am. More questions you can ask, if call me names you do not, hmm?"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:48 am

Icegaze stood and looked down at the hologram. This staring continued until he burst out with a series of questions, "Yodgurt? Where am I? Why are you here? If you're a hologram, who's projecting you? Is this reality or am I dreaming? What's going on!?!?!?!"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:33 am

"Yes. Here. Because this is where I am. I am. It is real. And screaming at me you are, yeeees..." said the projected midget by the name of Yodgurt. "Know you should, better ways there are than yelling, to get information, ehehehehe."
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:17 pm

Icegaze stood up and spoke, "Usually, Islay beasts that don't cooperate, but you're a hologram. Now how should I go about this?"

Icegaze began to pace. He paced back and forth and finally spoke,"Can you please tell me where I am, why you are here, where my sword is, and who's projecting you?"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:03 am

"In the frost jedi infirmary, within the castle, you are, yes. And live in this place I do, ehehehe. Found with sword you are not, and as said I before, project myself I do, ehehehehehe..." said Yodgurt, hoping from foot to foot in a very strange looking way.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:53 pm

Icegaze looked concerned about the sword. He looked for escape. The window? No. He'd have to go straight out the door. He darted out the door into the hallway. But which way is the exit?
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:36 pm

"If an exit you seek, wrong way you are facing now, ehehehehehehe. Why run away you should though, such eludes me," said Yodgurt, vanishing from the table, and then suddenly floating in the air beside Icegaze as he runs. Icegaze can see slight light and movement in the corner of his eye as he is running, from small projectors along the corner between wall and ceiling opening, changing angle of projection, and closing after he and the image they are projecting go by.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:00 am

Icegaze turned around, listening to the projection. He started running the other way. He ran down flights of stairs and more halways, listening to the projection's instructions along the way. He had reached the exit as he noticed he was dressed only in a hospital gown. He quickly retraced his steps until he was back in the infirmary.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked Yodgurt.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Next

Return to Training Grounds