Tournement

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:24 am

Magefrost's eyes glowed a bright orange as he heard the thoughts of Maroman, and about him the air rippled. As the ectoplasm touched Magefrost, it touched to flame, and could not grab him. Leaping off the worm, it collapsed down and became dirt once more.

"You really think you're all that, don't you?", said Magefrost, floating above the arena floor, slowly gazing about. Then he closed his eyes and floated motionless, his loose robe flapping gently in the cool breeze which now came in over the arena.

He waited for his enemy...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:57 pm

All was quit for along time. After what seemed to be ages MageFrost felt it an intrustion into his mind.
Seeing that straight on attacks upon your physical fram is doing little good, the next logical step is ofcourse to target your mind.... I do have to congratulate you though none have managed to last this long againgst me.... any ways if you want to beet me you will have to come to me within your own mind.... oh and by the way you may wish to lower yourself before I dispell that levitation spell of yours.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:51 am

You really think I use such crude methods as 'spells' and such which can just be 'dispelled'? Obviously your powers of seeing into minds are rather much lesser than you boast if... but if you want to engage within a battle within my mind, be my guest, Magefrost thought to Maroman.

With that, Magefrost floated down to the ground, raising about him a small cloud of dust, as if he had stirred up a breeze.

As he landed, he sat down upon the ground in lotus position. Closing his eyes, he retreated into his mind. To keep the audience from attempting to join in the fight against him, above him was projected an image, a window into the battlefield of Magefrost's mind.

Magefrost stood, in a barren, desolate, gray, rocky field. A chill wind howled by, flapping his robes like a short flag. He awaited Maroman's next move...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:08 am

Suddenly a black wave of pure fear decended upon MageFrost utterley engulfing him. Then just as quickly as it came it passed. However there was something more left behind was form of MageFrost's prome fear, which was.........

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:29 am

Himself, glaring back at him. Something else, something darker, something more primal, more horrid looked out, too. It was uniquely disturbing.

Magefrost stood perfectly still, perhaps frozen in fear, perhaps something else entirely. Then he moved to speak.

"You face me with myself? How cliched... You'd think that you'd be able to be a little more creative with that giant right hemisphere of yours," Magefrost said, keeping his eyes fixed on his double the whole time.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:26 pm

As soon as MageFrost was finished with his statement a blast of fire shot out from his twin at him. Then MageFrost heard it, an awful munching sound coming from behind him. The Sound came from a huge mouth biting of bits of the ground and air leaving blank space in its wake.
Mmmmmm........ such delicious memmories........ its a shame you cant keep them........
Said Maroman telepathically

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:48 pm

Indeed, so sad that you can't keep them...

"What? You expected the mind of a madman to make sense?" a plethora of Magefrosts asked.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:05 pm

Actually insanity is quite tasty you wouldnt beleive it....... however when I am done here you wont even have that, just much where your brain should be.

Said Maroman as the mouth continued to eat and MageFrost suddenly became aware that his normal physical body was developing a headache.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:35 am

You say you like the taste of insanity... but do you know how deeply you delve? DO YOU?!?!?! AAA HAHAHHAHAHA!!!

And with that cackling distant memories came flooding forth, pouring straight out of the spark which drove the body. They came, they decompressed. Years, decades, centuries, millenia, millions of years of experiences all flooding Maroman's 'maw'.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:17 am

Yes! Yes! Excellent! Abosolutley excellent! You have no idea of my capacity do you? I am pure psionic energy I can expend indeffinetley! When there is nothing left in this mind of yourse trust me you will make a perfect slave.

Out side of the mental dual a terrible storm sttarted with giant psionic bolts of engergey and the ground of the arena began breaking apart and swirling about in the air.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:04 pm

"You are pure mental energy, you say? Well then, I have but one thing to say to you." said the Mage, glaring at the "mouth" of the not man.

"The next sentance is true," he said.
"The previous sentance is false," he said.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:42 pm

Oh! Ah! The pain!! make it stop! Make it stop!...................

Things were quite after that even though the storm continued to rage...

Bwuhahahahahahaha!!!!! You sure are gullibale arent you?!? Now than let us begin the attack

Suddenly MageFrost was bombarded with happy cute little images of bunnies and rainbows and cute little people dancing and singing.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:55 pm

"Thanks!" said the sudden horde of Magefrost's standing everywhere.

They all began hopping up and down, dancing with the overly cute images being presented to them.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:55 pm

While the horde of MageFrosts were distracted dancing The mouth continued eating away the memmories of MageFrost.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:52 am

Meanwhile, memories from deep compression kept on being extracted and copied and shoved into the psionic beast's mouth.

Suddenly, the horde of Magefrost's stopped dancing, and turned to the mouth feeding upon the copied memories. And they all charged, like swarms, legions, massive hordes of lemmings, all into the maw. Once inside they all changed slightly, darkening, sharpening. And they began tearing, tearing at the inside of the mouth.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds