Tournement

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Apollo » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:26 pm

Did i win?

Foot prints were appering towards the exit
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:25 pm

Suddenly a barred door slid over the door and large steel iris closed over the door.

"Where do you think youre going? This is a fight to the death." Said the anouncer droid.

At that momment sharose screamed releasing a beam of sonic energy straight at where he sensed the opponent.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:25 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

An arrow shoot straight for Sharose's throat

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

ooc: this is a true strike arrow so i got a look into the future. :p
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:33 am

The arrow was destroyed by the beam of sonic energey which rocketed towards the "invisible opponent"

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:40 am

anther arrow shoots out at Sharose this one from different location

BE QUITE!!
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Icegaze » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:43 am

[i]Andre sat, hands over his ears as the screaming continued. If he could, he would have fired the contents of his pistol into the bat, but did not want to interfere. He watched the beast as it screamed.[i/]
"Omega.....What have you created?"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:35 am

The arrow implanted itself into sharoses skull and he immediatley collapsed.

"Congratulations," yelled the anouncer droid, "but tell us one thing.... why did you have such trouble witha such an easy opponent?... any ways now it is time for Maroman the wise to face of againgst MageFrost!"

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:17 am

Magefrost was sitting in one of the seats in the arena, yawning loudly when his name was called. Upon hearing it he jumped and sat up, looking around.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:16 am

Blue light surounded MAgeFrost teleporting him into the arena. The entered a human with grey skin and his bloated brain too large for his skull sticking out on top.

Your move
issued from the "Man" telepathically.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:35 am

Magefrost immediatly struck down his staff into the hard dirt of the arena floor, and scraped some dust into the air. It flew around Magefrost, in an obscuring dust-devil. When it cleared down, he could not be seen.

From a different corner of the arena, a bolt of lightning struck out at the grey skinned "man", crackling with a purplish aura.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:14 pm

Maroman (the man) simply steped to the side as if he had been excpecting the attack all along.
How very typical.... Magic is such a simple medium.. its so very limited..... I will show you a real storm boy be ready

Suddenly Maroman's eyes glowed with an incredible light and the winds picked up at an incredible pace. Bolts of psionic energey began shooting from the sky creating a terrible psionic storm (like a templar does).

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:13 am

And how very simple a medium is arrogance of those who know not that with which they deal came the thoughts of Magefrost, 'aloud' so all could 'hear'.

As the bolts whirled around, they came funneling down into one point. From there Magefrost appeared once again, holding his staff high. All of the bolts were flowing into the crystalline end, and it glowed fiercer and brighter with each strike.

"Ready for some more parlor tricks?" asked Magefrost. He didn't wait for a response, simply waving his staff and striking the ground beneath him with it.

There came a rippling, a minor quakeing, as if forshadowing something. But nothing came...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:51 am

You think that you can control my own energies? How quaint.

Suddenly the ground began to move and shape itself into a huge humanoid stone monster glowing with bright purple enegry. The creature then lifted one of its great limbs and swung at MageFrost.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:03 am

'When I make them mine, yes,' came the thoughts of Magefrost.

As the arm of the stoned humanoid swung down, Magefrost merely stood there calmly. The arm came crashing down, but there was no mess where Magefrost's gore pile should be. Suddenly the whole arena shifted and a vast hole opened up, swallowing the purple glowing humanoid.

The hole extended and grew. It shifted and distorted itself and arose out of the ground, like the maw of a giant worm beneath the earth. And it looked hungry.

'I'm sure your mental energies will work fine on a mindless being,' came the thoughts of Magefrost, as he popped out of the dirt, standing atop the earth worm's "head".

And then the maw plunged down over Maroman, with a great chomp.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:16 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you simply destroyed a physical body you fool!
said the disembodied thoughts of Maroman
Suddenly ectoplasm began to gurgle out of the worms mouth. The ectoplasm then at blinding speed rose up and grabed MageFrost pulling him into the worms mouth.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds