The search for EntFrost

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:28 pm

Turrsque began to scream an agonizing scream that echoed through the mind of every living thing on the island, but not because was being torn it was because the very thought of a cause of apocalypse being any where close to Turrasque enraged him and the fact that the Iron was draining his energy. Then the thunder cloud was directly over him and a bolt of lightning shot forth at Turrasque and he began to shrink and was soon his weakened self but then became OmegaFrost. OmegaFrost lay on the ground he had been released from the chains as Turrasque shrunk soon OmegaFrost got up and stared at the huge demon the he shouted.

OmegaFrost- Computer return my wrist device please and teleport in a neural analyzer and a celstial.

The computer's voice filled the air
Computer- Yes sir.

Soon all of OmegaFrost's requests were fullfilled. The celestial r\flew into the demon's face distracting it while OmegaFrost snuck behind and fired a grapeling hook like device from a strange gun.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:45 pm

The daemon watched as the Turrasque shrunk, and something, some spark deep inside of him, kept him from tearing apart the smaller, more fragile form. He watched as Omegafrost emerged, and retracted the great chains into his belly.

As he saw the celestial appear out of nowhere, he grinned a slight grin. As the angel flew up to his face, he waited, and suddenly spat a breat god of salaiva at it. The acidic effects of his saliva melted straight through the angel's wings, and it fell the long distance to the ground. Daemonfrost noticed that Omega wasn't where he had been, so he turned around, looking for the little person, making sure to impale the angel through with one of the spike-like bottom of his scorpion feet.

"Where are you? Come out come out wherever you are."

The Daemon grinned, and screams of torment could be heard from the cracks in the ground that still remained, as well as the faint moaning of the dark spirits in the Daemon's gut.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:04 am

OOC: ummm didnt you notice I already shot the device shouldnt you react or should it just hit?

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:10 am

OOC: Kinda hard to miss something of that size unless you're of comparable size or an utterly hopeless marksman. :lila: What the heck does that do, anyways? Nevermind, just explain what it does in your IC response, k?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:04 am

The grapeling hook sinks into the demons skull not really doing any damage. OmegaFrost presses a button on his wrist device and suddenly the Demon started to shake.

OmegaFrost: Computer whats wrong with this guy!

Computer: Searching.......searching......warning split personalitys detected.... reversing procedure unknown at this time.... saving...

Sudenly the demon stoped shaking.

OmegaFrost: ok computer send me the srtongest halucinegenic we have and turn on the fire crackers light show and anything else we have.

Soon many light were flashing all over the island and OmegaFrost was holding a large bazooka which aimed and fired it. From the bazooka shot forth a huge dart that landed in the demon's right upper arm. OmegaFrost pressed a button on his wrist device and he caught on fire and horns a tail and wings formed from the fire. OmegaFrost flew up near the demons face and began to laugh histerically.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:44 am

The great Daemon was annoyed by the actions of the tiny figure; the little darts itched. The Daemon shook, trying to get the itchy little thing out, but that didn't work. The world seemed to shimmer a bit suddenly, and all became slightly distorted, but things were already twisted greatly in the eyes of the daemon.

He saw the little figure light up and fly up. The thing would seem impressive, if it weren't so tiny, and Daemonfrost himself weren't so much more demonic. The little guy laughed, but the Daemon was now angered by the itch, and swated the guy so hard he was thrown hard into the rocky ground. The landing looked painful, to say the least.

The daemon finally managed to get one of his claws to grip the teeny tiny little strand of the grappling gun, which was finer than one of his own hairs, and ripped it out. The tiny cut in his head could be seen to fill with a black ooze that solidified and seemed to return it to a completly unharmed state.

The giant Daemon, now seeing his prey, the cause of the itch, and now on the ground, walked up to him, his gigantic tail raised. It struck down, large enough to impale Omega straiht through, and if that didn't kill him, being pumped with enough viscous toxin to equal a significant percentage of his body weight oughta. And the huge stinger came down on the human masquerading as a demon...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:58 am

OmegaFrost put up his arms in a panicked atempt to block the tail and he inadvertantly hit his wrist device suddenly the wind was knocked out of him. He looked down at his chest to see a huge stinger passing straight trhough him he looked around very startled then he looked at his wrist device which read. "MegaFrost DNA now active." OmegaFrost began to laugh and as he did so he rolled away from the tail then he got up and looked at the tail, poison was oozing all over the ground he quickly touched a nearby boulder making it as incorpreal as him he then scooped up the poison which slowly began to drip through his hand he then sunk his hands into the same boulder, and released the poison which was the integrated into the boulder. OmegaFrost then placed his hand to the boulder and infused it with special necromancer magic that should release the lost souls, finallyhe placed his index finger to the boulder setting it on fire. Then OmegaFrost's muscles bulged and he picked up the boulder hurling it at the demon. The boulder passed easily into the demon's heart without doing any damage. As soon as the boulder is in the demon's heart it becomes corpreal and issued its effects.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:36 pm

OOC: Sorry to double post but I want Draco to notice that this thread still exsists! :p

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:16 pm

OOC: Sorry about that, Omega. I know that this thread exists. It's just that I'm busy two seperate houses at the same time, and can't get online for a long enough period of time to make a full sized reply that this thread deserves. And I'm frankly rather perplexed as to how I should reply.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:14 am

As the boulder passed into the heart of the gargantuan daemon and became corporeal, it blocked the flow of the daemon's vile blood, and would have bruned the interior of it's heart had it not been crushed by the massive muscle action to quickly. The poison within it, coming from the daemon himself, thus had no effect on it. However, when the magicks were released, a wave of energy pulsed through it, and suddenly a vast amount of howling souls leaped out from the form of the beast, but, being damned, they immediatly flew ack nito the vast cracks in the ground, returning to the region of the abyss from whence they had come. However, coming screaming out of those very cracks were new souls that floded back into the daemon, though the great creature had been seemingly frozen, and seemed somewhat shrunken and deflated.

OOC: I'm assuming Omega can come up wth something up his sleeve to do in the few seconds that Daemon is incapacitated. And yay! I finally got around to replying to this thread, so it's alive again! And also, to Omega: I wanna see if we can finish up this fight quick, at least in time for the valentines day party so that I can get this character there without having to split him in half (though he won't come as his daemon self, of course :lila:).
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:08 pm

While the Daemon was paralyzed OmegaFrost pressed a button on his wrist device and beams of energy surrounded the Daemon. Then millions of titanium restraints began wrap around it. And finnally a large helmet teleported over its head.

OOC: I agree I want to finish it up too. by the way the helmet should stop thought.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:17 pm

And so the great beast was pinned down, in horrible parody of Gulliver's travels, and kept from thinking. This mental paralysis left it not even trying to struggle out of the chains, it's rage, too, canceled out. Without the rage that fueled it, the beast was once again covered in the howling, moaning, dark cloud of damned souls, and in reverse of his transformation, the elementals of flaming cold, the Ecthroi, and finally the damned souls themselves returned from whence they had come, and all that was left was the battered, bruised, bloodied and now unclothed form of Magefrost, rather thorughly defeated, kept from being crushed by being entirely covered by the thought cancelling helmet.

OOC: Congratulations Omega. Thanks to home ground advantage and me giving up, you've won! let's get everything cleaned up and resolved quick now, k?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:47 am

All of the restraints suddenly vanished form sight and were replaced by a large disk which surrounded MageFrost. Millions of tiny arms came from the disks inner side and began analyzing healing and awakining Mage. Finnally in a beam of b lue light a white skin tight leotard coverd MageFrost. OmegaFrost ran up to MageFrost and began to help him up.

OmegaFrost- Well that was... ummmm... interesting.... so what do you say we take you back to the castle and you show me that computer eh?

OOC: You can decide what I get or just give me a number of how many. Also Omega is probably too nice and while give you some of waht he offered in the begining. :D

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:59 am

Magefrost - Uhh.. I guess. I don't know. I'm not quite sure what happened after I blanked out... I guess I lost.

With that Omega used one of his gizmos to return them to the castle, where Magefrost found a robe similar to his old one and changed into it. With that done, Magefrost led Omega to the technologically created defensive outer wall, and after pulling a keyboard out of a slot and having a section of the wall suddenly become a large moniter, with some time, he eventually managed to input the commands to copy, compress, and record the entire genetic databank to a disk

Magefrost: Here it is, a compilation of my entire databank on genetic patterns, with the patterns of all the organisms that I have encountered that used standard genetics. That includes within it all of the zerg, the protoss, 'aliens', predators, immortals (think "Highlander"), a race of talking trees (not ents. think of potted plants with the pot also having a translator, arms, and wheels), and many other things which I cannot think of at the moment.

With that, Magefrost hands the disk to Omega and wanders off into the castle, in search of a place to rest and recover from the massive headache that still plagued him despite the healing machinery that had worked upon him.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:12 pm

OmegaFrost quickly let go of the disk which hovered in mid air and began to spin and give off light finnally there was a strang voice.

Diode- Sir analazation complete.... preparing to up load.

Sudddenly OmegaFrosts wrist device glowed violently. After a minute of this it finnally stoped. Omega looked and feeled revitelised.

Diode- Sir you are now up to 50% sir.

OmegaFrost- excellent we must show gratitude towards MageFrost.

Omega began running at high speed in the direction Mage went. Finnally he caught up to Mage and handed him what looked like a red plastic gun with no barrel an a large array of buttons.

OmegaFrost- Here this is what I promised one Island teleporter and plant and animal maker.

OOC: I would like to point out that my charachter has a large collection already but doesnt use it because of a code of honor. also I am geussing you are allowing me to make a few creatures on that list.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Previous

Return to Training Grounds