The search for EntFrost

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Fei » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:30 am

OOC~ Oh, this is rich. Time for fatal flaws by Fei. 8)

Fatal Flaw Number 1: When, oh when did you collect any Balrog DNA? Omegafrost never made it close enough to collect any Balrog "skin".Any of it that may have been on the battlefeild would've become ash before it hit the ground. Now, if perhaps you would travel deeeeeeeeeeep underwater to the Balrog's resting place, then maybe, just maybe you could collect some DNA, but it will be charcoal, much like lavarock, and therefore, hard to study, due to its water log, and likely planctonic eroded state... Algae anyone?

Fatal Flaw Number 2: Since when is melee damage elemental. Even if an earthen elemental attacks you, specifically in this instance, bashing you on the head, is melee damage, not elemental damage. Perhaps if he'd caused some sort of fissure, using mana channeled through it, you could've shrugged it off as elemental, but even Turrasque, who was in mid transformation, which is not exactly a quick process, couldn't have shruged such blows off so easily.

Fatal Flaw Number 3: Since when does earth conduct electricity? Shocking an earthen elemental, especially one forged of compressed stone, would've maybe tickled it, causing it to laugh in Turrasque's face, then beat it over the head again.
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:01 pm

OOC:
1. I use very advanced technology so I didnt need to gaet near just scan him from long range like a bar code than slowly work it into my system you can see how I do it in almost any battle im in.

2. It is a roxk thus an element so throwing rocks at Turrasque isnt ver effective ok so will trying to blow him away drown him or fry him got it.

3. It wasnt conducting electricity infact there was none involved that was energy being drained from the Elemental into Turrasque.

IN:

Turrasque began to laugh he couldnt believe how stupid this human was! Turrasque regrew his hand in an instant and flew up to MageFrost.

Turrasque- Ha ha ha ha ha! You just did me a favor kid now OmegaFrost cant stop me! And about the trees I do own them I own every thing on this planet including the planet for I am the last of the Dracians, heir to this planet! One more thing never inturupt a Dracian, especially when hees looking for something you have!

Turrasque was righ on MageFrost holding him by the cloak with one hand and cluthcing his staff in the other draining energy from both slowly growing larger but the speed stedily increasing.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:33 pm

(warning: rant ahead)

OOC: Omegafrost, just a handy reminder that the Training grounds follow similar rules as the Barracks regarding power gaming, especialy since godmoding is a direct frost jedi no no. Really, man, you are way way too powerful a character, especialy considering how frikkin underdeveloped you are. You need experience to gain power, and I mean more than just saying "I did such and such to make a perfect form thousands of years ago". I don't want to seem to be abusing my moderator status to my own advantage in this fight, but seriously. And since when did you aquire the deed for this planet? Hello? People have to develop their powers, not just pull stuff out of their ass and say that they had it all along and they developed it thousands of years ago and don't have to develop it. And, hello, getting hit on the head with a rock isn't elemental damage; it's plain old kinetic energy. *takes a deep breath* sorry, I'm in an angry ranty mood, and I was just gunna godmod right back, but I figure I'll just yell atyou OOC so we can work this out so that it makes sense and we don't end up going super-saiya-jin and blowing up the planet, having to go search for the dragonballs to wish it back. :lila:
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:44 pm

OOC~

Omega, I think I should mention that even if Turrasque is a rock throwing a rock is not an elemental attack. It is a melee attack, and if you make your character immune to every attack then you are godmodding (which isn't acceptable behavior).

Draco, As neat as your "in response" actions are, they seem to be quite long...maybe it wouldn't be a problem if it happened "in a few seconds" though...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:53 pm

OOC: They were intended to take place over a short period of time, I just liked putting lots of detail into those moments, sorry for being overly verbose. I'll speed things up. But, I don't think I'll be replying in character until I can talk to Omega and we can work things out. Cause, well, I'm rather sorely tempted to just godmod right back.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:54 pm

OOC: Ok first off the owning the planet thing is a back ground info that I have discussed with multiple people and I hope to be able to reveil most of in this thread thats why I mentioned it and if I have to I'll explain the whole thing on OOC and for the being hit over the head thats easily fixable we can just make it a delayed reaction or youre character can say that wasnt elemental energie and he could faint.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:51 pm

OOC: Wouldn't you suddenly taking the damage now be somewhat cartoonish, almost like someone walking off a cliff and only falling when they look down?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:53 pm

OOC: Precisley besides this guys a luntic remember! :lila:

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:26 pm

OOC: *sigh* Oh well, I wanted this to be serious, but I guess we go cartoon-like here. IC:

Magefrost: OW! Hey, you do realize that being hit in the head by a rock isn't elemental damage, right?

Turrasque: It wasn't? :shock: Uh oh...

*Suddenly the Turrasque's grip on Magefrost loosens, and the energy drainage stops; Magefrost slips away and flys off a bit. The turrasque suddenly wobbles about in the air and falls down to the ground, seeming to have fainted from suddenly taking damage that he actually took a little while ago. Magefrost garbbed his staff out of Turrasque's hands as the creature fell, still midway between true dragon and partial dragon form.*

Magefrost: Whew... that was, uh, interesting. I hope this means I've won the fight. But, knowing Omega, there's probably some backup plan or someought...

*Magefrost hovered there; his eyes and skin and hair lightened, returning to their natural colors, his staff-gem dimming to it's normal faint glow. The fire of his wings returned to normal fiery colors, and he slowly glided down to the ground; expecting something fishy, but not knowing what.*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:45 pm

Turrasque got up out of the ground and looked around holding the back of his neck.

Turrasque- What hit me! Oh yes it was that pathetic human! :pissed:

Turrasque still dazed began to walk toward MageFrost running one of his claws along the near by trees severing them in half leaving them singed, chuckling all the way.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:37 am

~Oh shit, what'll I do? Wait, yes... that spell will do nicely. I hope.~

Magefrost: Oberclees onum, mendoobleyiayay, exstonum.

*Magefrost stodd there, planting his feet firmly in the ground, holding his staff out before him like a spear. The fiery wings retracted, and the light went out of his staff. The twelve ent spirits sped about, and once again the trees and plants cleared out of the way, those left saving themselves by running as well as trees can, which is surprisingly fast considering how rarely they do it. The terrific beast, almost to it's full draconic form, bore in on the lone humanoid standing before it. It sped quickly up to the single figure, and raised it's great claw to splatter him upon the now barren and rocky ground.*

Turrasque: Pathetic human!

Magefrost: Exstonum eblootus!

*As the tremendous creature insulted him and began bringing it's burning claw down, Magefrost stabbed at the Turrasque with his staff, as if it were a spear. Obviously, this was a very ineffective melee attack, but what counted was what went along with it. Suddenly the Turrasque was frozen in place, magically held by a mighty binding.*

Magefrost: Onum retulnes!

*With these words, vast amounts of mana, raw magical energies began flowing from the Turrasque, through the staff, and into Magefrost. Turrasque's eyes widened, and as the energies flowed out of it, it began to slowly shrink and wither, instead of growing into full form, he was shrinking back to the half form he had before. As the Turrasque shrank, the mana aura of Magefrost grew. The plants had all been cleared out from them to a radius of 100 feet, and now the ghost ents began flying about just inside of this circle, making a circle of their own, speeding faster and faster. One with mage sight could see that some of the tremendous flow of mana into Magefrost was siphoning off into the ent spirits. They sped faster and faster about the circle, and they produced a great warding from the energies they were given, creating a wall of pure magical force, as well as a barrier to mana, sealing the Turrasque and Magefrost in this new arena of sorts, along with any energies they may possess, allowing no flow of mana or material in or out.*

Ghrenkuliacur: Neither of you shall come in or out until this fight is finished.

*Magefrost, no longer able to siphon of the excess energies to the Ents, had to absorb it all himself. The Turrasque could still do nothing but sit there and watch, a tremendous rage visible in his eyes. The tremendous mana was causing the staff to glow very brightly again, and Magefrost was being surrounded in visibly bright aura of reddish energy. It began to hurt, and hurt terribly; Magefrost was reaching the limits of the mana he could safly contain. But Turrasque was still only half way back, so Magefrost continued absorbing, the pain increasing each second. Finally, the Tuasque had finally shrunk to it's previous mostly humanoid form. Magefrost released his staff, and what mana he stored in that blew into him personally, and he was shot bakwards 20 feet, landing on the ground, writhing in the exquiste pain of the mana burn. He had never drawn near so much eneregy, and he felt as if he were being killed. He writhed and shrieked on the ground, and the binding was released from the Turrasque. The Turrasque now seemed to be very much in control of what happened next. But, before he could do anything, Magefrost managed to shriek something through his pain.*

Magefrost: Ablitrus nOOcha!

*With that, Magefrost bound the mana within himself; it could not be drained from him. This only focused it more, causing a tremendous pain wracking his whole body, enough pain that he should be dieing, but he just writhed and screamed.*

Turrasque: Ha! You idiotic weakling human; feel the pain! :evil:
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:54 pm

Turrasque- Ha ha ha ha ha you seem to have miss interpreted me only thing that matters is that I can activate my Immune system to cure this virus and my immune system is almost fully active all I need is a little more energy to activate it so taking energy away isnt the problem because my immune system is still active after wards! Plus I always have the easie way to get energy!

Turrasque released a puff of mana fire and plunged his hand into it screaming as energy flowed into him. The scream slowwly beacame a high pitched laugh that echoed through MageFrosts mind as Turrasque began to grow at such an alarming rate that a strong breez was created as he displaced air.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:12 am

Magefrost convulsed on the ground whilst the Turrasque grew and grew. It really looked bad for Magefrost; he was helpless.

Deep in the subconsciousness of the mage...

A small spark floated in a rending storm of mana over a barren plain. The tiny little glow was being torn at and hurt by the great mana, and it was slowly dimming.

"Oh no, what shall I do? I will die in here," thought the spark. It tried to run from the storm, but it was everywhere, it filled up everything. In it's terror, the spark sunk low to the ground and tried to burrow into it, but to no avail. The ground was too hard. The little spark ran and ran, getting dimmer and weaker, hurt by the storm, no longer caring about the pain, only wanting to get away.

Suddenly, it came upon something different sticking out of the ground. It was a black metal symbol, just stuck there. Carved in it was a skull, a demonic looking skull of a ram. The little spark hid in the hole in the eye of the ram skull.

But, when the spark touched the seal, something happened. A hellish red flame flowed out from the skull along the lines of the runic symbols all over the seal. The mouth of the skull opened, and suddenly all the rage of the mana storm focused right there. It flowed into the now open mouth of the skull, and all of the mana floed in their. It turned into a great funnel, all of it being swallowed up.

After what felt like hours of this raging toerrent all flowing right next to it, the spark saw the very last of the tremendous mana flow into the mouth, and the mouth closed. The spark came out, not quite as dim as before, thanks to it not being engulfed in that storm of energies.

Suddenly, the seal sank away, deep into the earth below it. From out of the hole shone a hellish light, one of fire and lava, raw destructive force. The little spark was sucked down into the hole, letting out a mental shriek of ~Help Me!~. Something that sounded like a belch emenated up from the hole, and something new, something terrible, something horrifying and disgusting rose up into Magefrost's mind...

Back in reality, where only a few moments have passed, just enough for the Turrasque to finally reach it's full form after so long in it's weakened state...

The body of Magefrost lay on the ground, no longer convulsing, just limp. The mana aura no longer surrounded it.

"Dead already? Aww, but I was just about to start having my fun!" said the massive dragon.

"I'm not dead," came the faint voice from the limp form on the ground.

"Oh goody!" said the Turrasque as it swung a claw down, ready to remedy that.

As the tremendous paw, bigger than magefrost entirely, sailed down out of the sky, ready to crush him, Magefrost raised one hand to stop the attack. And he did.

"What the heck?" exclaimed the Turrasque, amazed that a seemingly beatn foe, and a pathetic little human too, could hold up his enormous claw.

"I'm not dead. But you'll soon be," came the voice from the limp form, mostly concealed by the large robes. But this voice, it was not the voice of Magefrost. It was different, stronger, deeper, seeming to be on the edge of a growl. And it definatly couldn't come from a human.

The form got up from the ground, lifting the claw above himself, but as it did, his robes just charred and fell away, revealing, not Magefrost, but something else, a twisting of him.

He had no eyes; where they should be were empty sockets, yet you could feel very certainly that something was looking out of them at you. His hair was long, all the way down to his belt (he wore baggy pants and a belt beneath his robes), and it seemed to be shiny, silvery, like mercury.

He flexed his hands, but they were no longer hands, they were claws. He grinned a toothy grin at the Turrasque, but instead of his lips merely drawing away from his teeth, the flesh withdrew entirely from his face, leaving a grinning skull with far too many and too long teeth.

The Turrasque merely stared at this little new thing, perplexed. "Oh well," it said as it shruged, "I'll just crush him". With that the Turrasque put most of it's weight on the thing beneath him. But the figure didn't collapse. It didn't even use both hands to hold up the paw. ~Huh?~ thought the Turrasque.

~I am not Magefrost, I am not human, and I am most certainly not weaker than you!~ Thought this new being into the Turrasque's head.

~What the?~ thought the Turrasque, but before it could complete the thought, a force of raw magical energies flung it across the "arena", slamming it into the wall with such force as to smash the bones in it's wings.

"I AM DAEMONFROST, AND I'M GETTING OUT OF THIS PATHETIC HOST BEING!!!" shouted the human sized figure, louder than the roar of the Turrasque itself.

Suddenly, holes were torn in the very fabric of the air around Daemonfrost, and out of them shot many iron chains, each with a hook on the end of it. All the hooks went stright into the flesh of Daemonfrost, pulling outwards strongly. The Turrasque was still too stunned from being thrown so hard to do more than watch and shake his head, trying to clear away the images of tweeting birds flying about his head. The chains pulled again, and, with a scream of pain, that almost seemed like a scream of pleasure at the same time, Daemonfrost was torn apart into grisly pieces, whilst the chains simply dropped to the ground.

"Ha, killing yourself won't win you this match. Well, now that you're dead..." said the Turrasque, who faded off as he saw the heart still beating, and in fact still hovering in mid-air where it would be in he chest of his oppenent. The big dragon just stared. :shock:

A crack opened up in the ground, and a light like would come from hot lava shone up from it. The Turrasque decided to kill the heart, and spit his mana flames at it. But the heart just absorbed the mana, and swelled. Out of the crack in the ground flowed ghostly spirits, moaning loudly. The spirits came and swirled around the heart, and more came, and the sprits darkened, and melded together. These sprits were lost souls straight from the Abyss.

Soon there was a veritable tornado of completly blackened, moaning, openmouthed lost souls. The Turrasque spat again, but this time his breath was just absorbed into the open mouths of the moaning ghosts, which only grew louder and more numerous. Along with the mana, the chains that had torn the body were sucked into the tornado as well.

Out of the ground burst more fissures, and from them came great blue-white flames, seeming to be fire, but just as cold as normal fire was hot. These moved of their own, and seemed to be some sort of elementals. They flowed to where the heart was, and vinished within the tornado of tormented souls.

Fissures opened in the very fabric of the air itself, once again, but bigger holes than the chains had come through. From them came nothing, but a nothing you could see, a visible hole in the air, shaped like some horrible vulture. These were Echthroi, and they too went into the whirling dervish of darkness.

The Turrasque, in it's rage blew full mana blasts, and tried clawing at the tornado, but he felt nothing, and the mana was simply absorbed. In his anger and annoyance, he stalked off, walking around the tornado, like some caged tiger waiting for some raw meat to be thrown at it.

The swirling darkness was suddenly sucked down, into the maw of the creature revealed by them leaving. It was truely huge, and horrifying, as large as the fully formed Turrasque. It's face was humanoid, but the size of a giant's, but the flesh had been drawn back entirely, revealing grey bone, empty eyes that seemed to stare through you, and an overlarge and overly toothy maw. His mouth was open, and from the teeth dripped saliva, which fell to the ground and hissed, leaving great holes as the acid saliva ate through solid rock like paper. The tongue could be seen, and it was a black snake with glowing red eyes, and a tongue of the same blue white flame thatthe elementals were of. From the back of the head flowed silvery hair, made of mercury, flowing over and through itself strangely. It's torso was massive and broad, scaled as if by plate mail, but built more like a bear than a lizard. Where ab muscles would be on a human torso, there were coiled 8 great chains, massive enough to be anchor chains on great sea vessels. It had four massive arms and at the end of each wear great claws, like those of a human, except fit to the body, and with many more finger, numbering eight. There was no flesh on them, only bone sharp surrounded by a blood red energy. What was truely horrifying was below his wait. Instead of normal legs, he possed the body of a gargantuan scorpion, with a shiny black carrapace. From the knees of all eight legs extended great horns, and from the tail stinger, arched hgh over his back, dripped a thick, undoubtably toxic black poison. On the Back of his torso was a massive two part shell, like on the back of a beetle. It rose out of the way, and the wings of this greater Daemon spread. They were bone, surrounded by what seemed to be ice, but flowed and was shaped like fire.

"That all you got, you st--" began the Turrasque, but the creature was grabbed by the throat before it could finish the sentence.

"I am Daemonfrost, fully revealed, a lord over demons of old. Submit or be crushed. Better yet, I'll just crush you!" With that remark, the daemon tossed the dragon across the arena, slamming into the "wall" hard enough to break the Turrasque's wings again, which had regenerated during the wait.

"You'll pay for that, I'll teach you!" shrieked the enraged geneticly engineered dragon, and it charged, ready to tear this new creature apart. But with blinding speed for a creature on such a scale, Daemonfrost flew past the outstreached claws of the Turrasque, and struck home blow after blow after blow with his horrible rending claws, tearing straight through the armor plating fit to deflect cannon fire. Daemonfrost tore straight through the dragon's chest, and ripped out the creature's heart, collapsing it in his tremendous paw.

"Now you die," said the demonlord, pushing over the dragon with just one hand.
Last edited by Dracofrost on Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:12 am

OOC: I would really apreciate it if you wouldnt controll my charachter and if you do please dont make him such an idiot he may be violent but he is not a fool! Plus that stuff about him being genetically altered isnt true but it all goes back to the back ground history i am trying to reveal so it will be fixed. One last thing if any of the folwing sounds like godmoding its because you didnt give me a chance to put it in or goes back to the background history. :lila:

INC:

Deep with in Turrasque's mind there flashed terrible images of Huge Dragons falling from the sky burning and withering and of a huge thunder cloud over head, then of a face a horrible terrible rotting face four of them riding fowards on terrible nightmares at the front of the storm. Suddenly Turrasque was back in the real worl where no time had past where turrasques hearts should have been was a glowing blue pulsating glob of energy. High in the sky a cloud the shape of a three headed dragon flew which had formed during Turrasque's transformation. Turrasque stared at the demon in front of him and began to shake but not from fear but from rage!

Turrasque- You have tampered into afairs that even I respect! That all things should recpect! You have destroyed souls the most vile thing imaginable but do you care obviosly not! I give you fair warning however that the four horse men of Apocalypse are coming I have survived once before but I wonder, can you!

Off in the distance a huge thunder storm could be seen over the ocean. Turrasque then began to stare at the demon his eyes glowing like blue fire. Turrasque did not see the demons face but instead the face of one of the horrble riders which filled him with more discust then anything else could. Turrasque began to take in mana and the air grew cold frozen Turrasque opened his mouth and a bolt og white light thicker than either of the creatures shot forth at the demon.

OOC: Just a note that beam is one of the best attacks in Turrasque's arsenal it desintegrates anything it touches even a magical barrier or blockade.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Dec 20, 2002 7:03 pm

OOC: Alright, these are Daemonfrost's actions taking place during the time of your post and a little after that. IC:

Daemonfrost: I have nothing to fear from the four horseman; we are comrades in arms! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Daemonfrost's mercury hair flowed up, as if blown by a great wind. As the Turrasque's eyes began to glow, the Daemon opened his mouth wide, and the very bone of his face stretched, opening a terrbile hole, seeming to look into the very entrance to the underworld below, fiery light shining up out of the throat of the beast. As the air froze and the powerful energies formed in the Turrasque's mouth, the Daemon spat forth the blackened, torn souls which had concealed his transformation.

As the tremendous beam shot out at the Daemon, he was completly hidden within the swirling cloud of the damned. The beam shot into it, and many of the souls were ended, but many more were there, sucking the raw energy out of the blast. It continued on through them, but the souls of the damn followed the end of the blast. They followed as it punched through the force barrier that held them in their little "arena". The spirits were eaten, destroyed by the beam's energies, but still more came, and the blast grew smaller and dimmer.

And it punched out over the forest and, to the horror of the ents, tore a path through the trees and the earth, destroying them, too. And so it extened out for over a mile, until it had been so eaten by the growing cloud of souls, which were themselves being destroyed by it, yet at the same time eating it up, that the blast was now gone, swallowed hole into the mouths of the damned.

The cloud swirled, and then flowed once again into the mouth of the beast concealed within it. It grinned, as a skull is always forced to do (but there seemed to be a mirth in it), and released a belch that shot forth a jet of superheated air.

"MM MMM, good. How does it feel, to have destroyed souls yourself now? Fun, isn't it?" said the Daemon, chuckling to itself, a sound like boulders breaking against eachother. "And looky looky, now we have a nice big field to play in. Won't you join me?"

As the demon chatted, around it the trees, directed by he ents, began to flee in every direction. It was a unique sound, that of a stampeding forest. The Demon smiled, joyous in their terror, and as it grinned, it stared up at the sky, which was darkened by the approaching thunderheads.

And as he stared up, he roared, a sound like a volcanic eruption, and indeed the air around him rippled greatly, as if heated by raw magma. And as he roared, the light became strange, and above one could see the sun itself dimming into a red, a deep blood red. And the daemon looked back down, across the mile of distance between himself and his opponent, and he looked even stronger and more terrible than before.

"Understand, not only can I surive the apoclypse, I am one of it's causes. Now I ask you, can you survive it when it knows who you are? Lets just find out how long you'll live, eh?"

Before the dragon could prepare or unleash any other massive attacks, the chains in Daemonfrost's gut twisted and spun, seeming to dig deeper in. Suddenly holes tore in the air around the dragon, and from them shot the spiked ends of all eight chains. Each one dug in, on into the head, one into the tail, one into each wing, and another into each of the four legs. The hooks pierced the armoring scales, and the pulled with such force as to lift the turrasque into the air, being stretched out in every direction. The Daemon stood there, tensing the chains, pulling them harder and harder, ready to tear the dragon apart.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds