The search for EntFrost

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:01 am

OOC: ~ denotes thought
IC:

*Entfrost closed his eyes, and stood still, seeming to be a normal tree almost.*

~This...is...annoying...~

*Suddenly, a vine reached down and plucked the dart out of Entfrost's bark-like hide. Several other vines reached down and grabbed that gun device out of Omega's grasp and one wrapped around his throat and started to pull up*

Entfrost: Speed...wasn't...my...weapon...anyways...

*Entfrost opens his eyes, focused intently at Omega*

Entfrost: Let it be a lesson to you, never underestimate your foe, especialy when the terrain favors him.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:54 pm

OmegaFrost- You now you should really practice what you preach, for you see I own this island and everything on it every last thought these creatures and beings have I have put in them so I recomend you be a little more care full!

OmegaFrost presses a button on his wrist device and the temperatur begins to drop dramatically and snow begins to fall and cover the ground as surounding trees lose their leaves and go into hibernation.

OmegaFrost- Dont you think someone who conducts experiments here would be able to contoll a simple variable such as weather!

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:51 am

OOC: How are you talking while being strangled by vines?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:49 am

OOC: Ooooops I missed that Ill fix it!

OmegaFrost began to choke on the vines surrounding his neck he seized at them trieng to break loose but failed then he remembered his Balrog genetics and snaped his finger sparking his thumb on fire which he placed up to the vines burning through and snaping the vines. OmegaFrost droped to the ground on his hands and knees panting for air.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:06 am

Entfrost: Having fun now?

*Mana flowed through the wooden being, and the roots of the tree next to Omega raised up and slammed down on his back, knowcking the wind out of him. The roots then began to snake around and constirct him like a giant python. It would take more than a little fire to burn through these babies.*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:58 pm

OmegaFrost began to laugh it started deep and slowly warped to a high pitched cackle. Suddenly the vines and branches surrounding OmegaFrost where lay on the ground ripped and shreded shriveling up and dieying. Where OmegaFrost once stood there was a dark blue reptillian man with out sthreched wings and talons.

Turrassque- Its play time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :lol:

Turrassque flew at EntFrost with his talons out streched, which glowed an earie blood red.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:59 pm

Entfrost: Now we get to the real fighting...

*Entfrost closes his eyes as Omegafrost is turning into the Turrasque, and a wave of mana sweeps through the tree-like person, purging him of the poison and it's effects, freeing him to normal movement and thought. As he sees the large charging reptilian being, he raises his arms in front of himself as if to block, but instead of protecting himself his mana surges and out of the ground leap dense roots and briars, forming a wall over a foot thick, magically hardened to be stronger than iron. Out of the wall sprout many a very nasty looking and obviously poisonous thorn over 1 foot long, hardened to the toughness of steel spearheads.*

Entfrost: Not yet with the melee, though.

*Entfrost gives pause in the brief time the wall buys him, breathing deeply, inhaling both air and natural mana in great quantities. His bark/skin darkens from brown to black, hardening to a strength greater than steel. Meanwhile, his amber eyes glow brightly and he slowly grows taller and thicker, falling into a combat stance, now ready to fight the Turrasque mono a mono,*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:08 pm

Turrasque breathes out a small whisp of the glowing blue mana flame and the vines frew lage and thick then crumbled into dust.

Turrassque- Well well well it seems we have a little sapling in need of pruning! Have you ever excperienced a mana burn befor let me asure you that you will soon!

Turrassque breathed out a large mana fire ball straight at EntFrost and began to laugh....

Turrassque- Boy when I am done with you you're gonna be a Bonsai!

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:11 pm

*Entfrost grinned*

Entfrost: Bad move, my friend.

*Entfrost held out his hands, palm facing towards the burning mana. As the mana fireball hit, it was channeled around, flowing directly into the gem that used to be part of Magefrost's staff. The gem glowed brightly, as did Entfrost's eyes.*

Entfrost: I'm still a mage, you know, and mana is my friend.

*Still grinning, Entfrost focused the new mana into himself, and grew even larger than before, surpassing the size of the Turrasque. He grew a toothy snout, and his hands became great clawed paws. He resembled a great black bear, with bark in place of fur and his glowing amber eyes and heart/gem. He now charged into melee with the Turrasque, swatting at him with paws fit to crush skulls.*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:39 pm

Turrassque- Ha ha ha ha A mana burn is when you take in to much mana it is the most painfull thing known to all living things and everything has a limit!

Turrassque lets out a long breath of the super charged mana which engulfed EntFrost then Turrasque flew high above EntFrost's head.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:09 pm

*All of the mana was absorbed by Entfrost, who seemed not to have reached his limit yet.*

Entfrost: I thank you for this gift of mana; I will put it to good use.

*Entfrost suddenly shrunk back to his normal size, and his bearlike form reverted to normal tree person form, and his bark lightened to a normal brown. His heart/gem glowed with a terrible radiance to match the sun itself. Suddenly, out of Entfrost flowed twelve great spirits, each of an Elder Ent. Revealed in his stead was Magefrost, the gem now at the head of his staff, still glowing with that terrible brilliance.*

Ghrenkuliacur: We have decided we would best serve you outside of you. We will merge anew after this fight.

*Ghrenkuliacur and the 11 other tree spirits flew around Magefrost in a whirling circle, ciphoning off the excess mana that Magefrost was able to store in hs staff and not himself.*

Magefrost: Now the fun begins. :evil:

*Magefrost crouched down low, holding his staff above him. With a few quick words, suddenly from his back sprouted two flames that grew out and spread into giant wings. Magefrost jumped straight up from his crouch, flapping his wings in a rapid ascent, reasching the Turraspues altittude quickly. Magefrost pointed the gem end of his staff straight at Turrasque; the gem still glowed nearly as bright as the sun, enough to hurt your eyes just looking at it, and that was if you weren't attuned to the ways of mana. Those who were could see that truely tremendous amounts of it were flowing about Magefrost, coming to a focus at his gem. Magefrost barked one word: "PYRO!". From the end of his staff shot a tremendous beam of white hot fire, the flames completly engulfing Turrasque.*

Magefrost: Now this is my kind of mana burn! :crazy
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:41 pm

Turrasque emerged from the flames his skin slightly darker than normal and his body was singed. Turrasque glared at MageFrost.

Turrasque- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You little humans can never get it can you simple elements such as that are nothing to me but it did remind me of something OmegaFrost told me it had something to do with my imune system, energy, and curing that virus thats keeping me from going into normal form!

Turrasque flew down to the ground and stabed his hands into the ground and began to draw mana and the ground began to freeze and terrible blizzard arose while Turrasque began to grow and began to become more and more dragaon like.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:02 pm

Magefrost: And I won't make the classic anime mistake of doing nothing during a long drawn out transformation.

*Magefrost spread out his arms, holding his staff parallel with his body and began spinning rapidly in the air, surrounding himself in the flame of his "wings".*

~Strange; he's so overconfident that he would leave himself completly open. I oughta crush him for being such a fool; he shoud learn better tactical skills.~

*Immediatly Magefrost stopped spinning, before Omega could change very much, and pointed his staff straight at the ground below Omega.*

Magefrost: Spirits of earth, I summon thee!

*The ground that Turrasque stood upon, with his hands stuck deep into began to rumble, and abruptly rose high into the air. The Ent spirits commanded all the trees and plants to move out of the way, and with great haste a lifeless clearing was made. The ground the still mostly humanoid Turrasque stood on took form; it was a tremendous earth elemental, more truely one of stone, quite massive and very eager to smash Turrasque like a little bug. It swatted him off of the top of it's head, slamming him into the ground hard, knocking the wind and the energy needed for him to transform out of him.*

~Now, to stop reacting and go on the offensive.~

*With that thought in mind, Magefrost commanded the Earth elemental to slam the Turrasque again with it's mighty fist which was bigger than the Turrasque itself (though in truth the Turrasque hadn't had enough time to grow very much at all), and then Magefrost himself took the mana from the Ents that had been ciphoned out of him, and all the cold focused into a spherical orb in front of Magefrost, the air and ground returning to it's normal warmth. With a dramatic gesture, Magefrost hurled this orb of intense cold at the Turrasque, freezing him in palce, allowing the tremendous elemental to slam him once again, this time causing even more damage.*

Magefrost: I suggest you surrender now, for your own sake, before I have to hurt you more.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:21 pm

The elementals fist bashed over Turrasques head completley covering him then electricity seemed to flow throughthe elemental into its hand but not its hand, into the thing in its hand. Suddenly the elemental collapsed into ruble and turrasque was revealed even more dragon like and larger the ice that incased himwas drawn into his talons and he grew once more.

Turrasque- Didint I just say that you cant hurt me with basic elements now if you excuse me!

Turrasque Began to absorb the life force of near by plants and animals and began to grow even faster becoming much closer to normal.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:23 am

*Something sparked deep within Magefrost, not from the spirits of the ents that had been in him, but deeper, programmed into his very core by the ents who assisted in his creation. Magefrost's eyes darkened, his irises becoming as black as night, shedding no light.*

~Voice: destroy...destroy...~

Magefrost: You have no right to drain the life energy of these plants, even though they be on your island; they aren't yours!

*Magical energies surged from Magefrost, coming not from some outside source or drained from any other life, but from within himself. His gem began to glow again, this time even brighter than before, a terrific brilliance, outshining the sun in this area, casting strange shadows all across the nearby land. The Ent spirits went about, communicating with their plant brethren, convincing them to not give their energy to Turrasque. The flow of mana to him was greatly lessened, and now he had to take it instead of merely recieve it.*

Magefrost: You say basic elements cannot harm you, eh? Let's try something a little more advanced then!

*The gem on the end of Magefrost's staff suddenly grew darker and darker, until it was utterly black. Though no clouds came over it, nor did the actual amount of light from it decrease, the sun, and the whole sky seemed to...darken. The color drained completly from Magefrost's eyes, turning completly black, even the irises. The flame wings that had sprouted from his back turned from normal flame red and yellow to a cold looking white and blue. The intense aura of mana surrounding Magefrost was visible now in just the normal frequencies of light, a shimmering flow of dark blue energies over the surface of his body, and through it. The color drained from his skin, and his hair darkened to jet black. Suddenly he inhaled deeply, swallowing all the mana within him, seeming to be stuffed with so much so as to kill any normal human just from the pain of mana burn, but Magefrost felt nothing but pure raging power flowing within him.*

Magefrost: Let's see how YOU like MY version of mana burn!

*Magefrost threw out his staff, and it hovered in the air before him, aimed like a gun towards Turrasque. Focused through it shot a beam of raw flaming energy, not really mana, just heat on a massive scale, a vast pulse of plasma. It shot out at Turrasque, but instead of hitting him head on, it was guided in by the hand motions of Magefrost onto the little wristwatch device of his that allowed Omegafrost/The Turrasque to control his various and genetics. The beam of plasma tore into it, it's titanic fury focused on that one little spot, tearing at it with heater greater than the core of a sun, with such activity that it rended at te subatmoic structure of it. Needless to say, it was vaporiazed, as was Turrasque's right front paw/hand.*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds