The search for EntFrost

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

The search for EntFrost

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:34 am

OmegaFrost sat on the wall ataring out over the herizon thinking to him self

OmegaFrost- Not again, naot again I've already done it once I dont want to do it again............but I must..........

Turrasque- What about that Nimrod guy?

OmegaFrost- Thats it! he said he could help me! he has a catalog!

Turrasque- Bu......... oh nevermind!

OmegaFrost- Computer search for Ents.

A small map apeared on OmegaFrost's wrist device showing EntFrosts location and OmegaFrost runs in that direction.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:38 am

Entfrost stood calmly in the middle of the gardens at the Frost Jedi castle, his eyes closed, listening to the trees grow. Suddenly, he heard something loud and clumsy heading his way at high speed...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:11 pm

OmegaFrost almost collapsed when reaching EntFrost he had forgoten he couldnt run like he could when he was genetically perfected.

OmegaFrost- I believe........you owe me a fight,...a list fo DNA, and one Nanobot.........what do you say?

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:23 am

Entfrost slowly turned around to face Omegafrost

Entfrost: I don't believe I can deliver any nano bots now, but, for a fight, I could allow you access to the genetic file stores in the main computer system that I as Nimrod constructed underneath this fortress. That is, if you win. But when I win, what will I get in return?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:50 pm

OmegaFrost- A forest! or to be more precise hundreds of genetically altered seeds that will grow at incredible speeds after planting until they reach adult hood, as well as any animals you may want, and the chance to be givin one of my islands. So sound like a deal?

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:04 pm

Entfrost: This deal is acceptable. But, where will we fight? Prefferably somwhere without vulnerable scenery.

Entfrost looks around at all the delicate and still growing plants

Entfrost: Definatly not here, or in the sections of the surrounding forest that haven't burned to the ground.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:51 pm

OmegaFrost- There is an Island in my region of controll known as Avalon that has very high mana content and thus can regenerate quite easily after taking damage shall we go there?

OmegaFrost presses a button on his wrist device and a portal opens up in front of him.

OmegaFrost- After you.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:24 pm

Entfrost walks though the portal. The first thing he sees is...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:33 pm

The two beings enter a lush and very dense tropical area that has a very moderate temperature and beutiful plants

OmegaFrost- Shall we begin?

OmegaFrost presses a button and becomes clad in amor and a Guisearm apears in his hand. OmegaFrost does a simple rush at EntFrost.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:23 am

Entfrost: As you wish...

*Entfrost didn't move at all, but a root from one of the plants twitched slightly, tripping Omegafrost. It was obviously influenced by Entfrost's nature magic.*

Entfrost: I believe I like the environs for our battle.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:28 am

OmegaFrost- Very well time to fight fire with fire!

OmegaFrost takes a gun like device from his belt and loads it. He then aims the gun at EntFrost and fries the gun which releases a canister full of gass which it releases. Sudenly the foot steps of a huge beast ech through the forest and as millions of ants march one by one towards EntFrost.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:40 am

Entfrost: I see you give me servants, how kind.

*Entfrost closes his mouth, breathing none of the gases. He turned towards the ants and concentrates, the ants break from their formation and reorganize to head towards Omega.*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:51 am

OmegaFrost- Sorry but I know every inch of this island it wont be that easy.

OmegaFrost picks up a twig and russles the branches of a nearby tree with it and 3 large frog like creatures jump out and begin eating the ants. OmegaFrost then takes the same gun and shoots a black cloth like material wich raps around EntFrost and suddenly the air is full of bees diving at the material.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:59 am

Entfrost: *sigh* for a genetics super genius, you sure learn slow.

*Entfrost calmly rips out of the black cloth, and, looking at the bees, most calmly return to their hives. He looks at the frogs, and they stop eating the ants, and the ants continue thier progress, begining to bite Omega's feet.*

Entfrost: I am now a part of nature, and it obeys my will over yours.

*Entfrost now clenches his fist and walks towards Omega, getting ready to bludgeon him*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:09 pm

OmegaFrost- Well you dont seem to get it do you I can controll every ting on this Island including you! But I geuss that is to be excpected for life form that has no functioning brain!

OmegaFrost took out a vile and opened the cork and a strange flying ant flew out and the ants followed it of back into the frorest OmegaFrost then aimed the gun and shot EntFrost again the gun this time fired a long sharp dart which broke through EntFrost's bark freezing him in his tracks and lowering all thought processes to a crawl.

OmegaFrost- See how being too much of a tree can be bad for you. :)

OOC: note you are still as smart you just cant move or think as fast.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Next

Return to Training Grounds