Mistakes

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun May 11, 2003 3:16 am

The Plague Barer disentigrated into a cloud of gas and quickly floated at the vampire to materialize next to him.

"Strange? Why would you call us strange?"

He glances back at MageFrost

"Then again I think I see where you are going with that strange bit."

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Serenity » Sun May 11, 2003 8:16 pm

Nikolas laughed gently, fangs just visibly brushing against his bottom lip. He looked at Lia. "What're you doing out here? Before you ran into them." Lia rolled her eyes. "Runing for my life." Nikolas nodded. "You're sire again?" "Who else? Wait, don't answer that," she said, noticing Nikolas preparing to count off the list on his fingers.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!
Serenity
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Sun May 11, 2003 10:38 pm

Magefrost, after being brushed off by Nikolas, flew, cawing, back up to a branch in a nearby dead-looking tree. This time he alighted on a larger and more solid looking branch, and suddenly went from standing crouched on it, trying to grab it with his feet, to sitting down on it, as a more reasonable person would. "Hello down there. Ummm, does anyone know how I ended up up here? Or how to get me do-" with that, Magefrost suddenly wobbled and fell off, 30 feet straight down to the ground, and lay there flattened. "-own" he finished, eventually.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Serenity » Mon May 12, 2003 12:55 pm

"Yes...very strange company," Nikolas said again, looking at Lia. Lia glared at him, pushing him away. Nikolas, unprepared for an attack, flew through the door of a nearby crypt. He flew right back out a second later, headed straight for Lia. She ducked, causing him to run into a tree. Nikolas slowly stood, eyes locked on Lia, fangs bared. Lia smiled, waiting to see what he'd do.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!
Serenity
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Mon May 12, 2003 10:44 pm

Meanwhile, as Nikolas and Lia were fighting, or more dodging eachother, Magefrost stood up and seemed to listen attentively to something, though one could not tell what. Suddenly, he spoke.

"Yes, and so it is that I proceed to this tree of which you speak," he said. With that he began to run straight at Nikolas.

"Approaching warp speed..." muttered the mage. However, just as Magefrost got close, Nikolas easily stepped to the side and Magefrost ran into the tree behind him.

Unexpectedly, the tree spoke. "What the f***; mate did you just run into the back of me?"

"Yes, it is so," replied the mage.

"Mate are you some kind of f***ing comedian?" asked the tree.

"I am, Magefrost." said the wizard, in a peculiar halting voice.

"Mate, look what you've done to my f***ing branch." said the tree in contempt.

"You, accuse, me?" asked the sorcerer in the same strange falting manner of speaking.

"Like f***ing a I do." said the tree.

"What manner of bark is this? And these slivers of green protoplasm?" asked the conjuror in a perplexed manner, still in the same strange halting style of speech.

"Hey cran-danny, are you gonna f***ing pay for my arborist or not, mate, mate?" asked the tree, who, in it's anger, proceeded to punch Magefrost.

"I am under, attack." said Mage, only to be punched again.

"I must reason with this-" said the mage, interupted by the sound of glass shattering as the tree picked a random bottle off the ground and broke it.

"Mate, you are talking out your f***ing rear." said the tree, as it punched the magician again.

"And so it is, that I bid you, and your people, farewell." said Magefrost as he collapsed to the ground behind Nikolas.

"What a f***ing dipshit," was all the tree said before dropping the bottle and standing still once more, as is the manner of trees.

Under the shade of the tree, Magefrost was swallowed into the ground.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:30 am

OOC: Well, nobody seems to be replying to this, so blah. *poke* Post, people! Serenity, you always complain about lack of replies to your threads, so what happened here :lila ? Also, since this doesn't really seem to fit much into the world of the frost jedi, unless the characters described here have bios posted in the character bio thread in the Training Grounds soon, then this thread will be considered a "loose" RP on it's own, and moved into the Grand Theatre. If there are no posts in response to this or in the character bio thread by friday night, this is moved.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Previous

Return to Training Grounds