Mistakes

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Mistakes

Postby Serenity » Mon May 05, 2003 4:35 am

*Lia ran through the graveyard, using every ounce of her amazing vampire speed. With her sire tearing after her, she wondered why she bothered. It was useless, she knew. Still, she had to warn someone of what was about to happen. Rather suddenly, she found herself pinned as her sire lept on top of her. She began to cry for help, hoping whoever came would listen to her afterwards.*
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!
Serenity
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm

Unnoticed by Lia, who was too busy crying out for help and struggling to live (if that would be the right word), a dust devil blew up just a few dozen feet away. Strangely, the dust flew together, swirling tighter and tighter, until it merged together and formed the cackling conjuror Magefrost. He proceeded to pull out a map and talk to himself.

"Hmmm, I think I made a wrong turn at Albuquerque..." he said, munching on a carrot that came from who knows where.

"I know, I'll trust my handy box of answers!" said the psychotic sorcerer, who promptly pulled a cardboard box out of some random fold of his robes. So he opened the lid, and this pack of one dozen starving crazed weasels jumped out and immediatly latched onto his face and started biting him all over. Oh man, they were just goin nuts! They were tearing him apart!

So he started running with these weasels all over his face, runnin' runnin' runnin' like a constipated weiner dog. As luck would have it, at that moment he ran into Lia and her sire, tripping over the both of them.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Serenity » Wed May 07, 2003 10:34 pm

*The sire screamed as the weasels latched onto him. Lia just moved away, pulling the now weasel free Magefrost with her. "Get down," she said, pushing him down. She watched as her sire was quickly devoured by the weasels. "Well, that wasn't normal...," she commented. "Bizarre," Magefrost nodded, suddenly next to Lia. "So, who was that? An old boyfriend who is apparantly edible to weasles?" Lia glared at him, pure ice in her gaze. She then proceded to do just what any other sane female would've done in such a case. With vampiric speed, she reached out and promptly slapped Magefrost.*

(OOC: hee hee hee sry draco, i couldn't resist...i'm somewhat hyper ATM well, back to the science project bleh...)
Serenity
Traveler

Postby Rao » Thu May 08, 2003 2:54 am

Jedda fell fast down to the ground. He quickly picked himself off the floor. Looking at both Lia and Mage. "Well, you two are an odd looking couple" Jedda said sarcastically. The two just looked at him. "What? Never seen a Jedi before? Heads up!' He yelled. Quickly his purple lightsaber flared up and he deflected a large lazer beam of light.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Thu May 08, 2003 3:22 am

With his eyes as wide as dinner plates, and a red hand-shaped imprint upon his cheek, Magefrost sank into the ground, and then suddenly popped his head out of the open door of a crypt several yards away, looking around for the source of the lazer beam and squaking like a crow.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu May 08, 2003 12:34 pm

Suddenly a very strange man walk out from behind a tombstone laughing. He wore a rotting old cloack and his body was covered in sores, cancerous bulges, and rotting areas.

"You know you three are wonderful comic releif!..... Oh yes my name! I am he who is known as the Plague Barer........ Alas but what is in a name that which we call a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet."

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Thu May 08, 2003 9:04 pm

Magefrost cawed at the Plauge Barer in annoyance, and suddenly a real crow shot out of his sleeve and flew over to peck at the man's disfigured flesh.

"Caw, caw you, caw!" squaked the deluded diviner.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu May 08, 2003 9:36 pm

As soon as the crow touched the Plague Barer it droped dead. The plague barer glared at Draco and a gren mist began to form around the psycho mage.
" Here is a hint to survival..... Dont attack disease personified."

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Rao » Fri May 09, 2003 4:02 am

" Haha Plauge bearer, your name alone gives me your iq" Jedda laughed. The druid walked closer. It standing at least 10 feet tall. Looking back at the three others, he smiled. The druid shot a bolt but it was deflected back in his face, taking out one eye. It still came. Jedda jumped high in the air landing on top of it. The druid swung his head around wildly, but Jedda held on. He quickly drove his saber down through the head, taking the druid right to the ground.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Fri May 09, 2003 4:14 am

"Druids and Diseases and Jedi, oh my!" squelled the befuddled magus, who poked at the green mist now surrounding him, turning it purple. "Caw!" he said once again. With a flap of his arms like wings, he for some reason actually came off the ground, and he fluttered over and alighted upon a branch that looked like it should break under his weight, but it didn't.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri May 09, 2003 12:36 pm

OOC: are you refering to my charachter as the druid?

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Serenity » Sat May 10, 2003 2:15 am

Lia watched the others, somewhat at a loss for words. Another vampire came out of one of the crypts. "Greetings, Lia. Who're your friends?" Lia smiled, flashing her deadly fangs. "Greetings, Nikolas. Lovely evening. Them?" Lia shrugged. "I'm not too sure yet."
Serenity
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Sat May 10, 2003 2:20 am

Magefrost, upon seeing the new vampire screeched "Caw!" and fluttered down, for some reason feathers flew in all directions as he flapped down, and he pecked at the new vampires head with his nose, rather ineffectually.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Serenity » Sat May 10, 2003 2:25 am

Nikolas, somewhat annoyed, brushed Magefrost away. "You always have kept strange company, Lia, but I think this group tops them all." At the comment, Lia rolled her eyes, but said nothing.
Serenity
Traveler

Postby Rao » Sat May 10, 2003 3:15 am

lol no, the druid is, or was a destroyer druid. NPC..
Rao
Elite Guard

Next

Return to Training Grounds