The arrival of Chronofrost..

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

The arrival of Chronofrost..

Postby Chronofrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:42 pm

A great distance away from the Frost Jedi castle, a bright flash of light appears in a field. Within the center of this flash, can be seen a shadow, a humanoid figure..The figure then falls to the ground, and the light is gone. The figure just lays there for awhile...after awhile, he pulls together the strength to lift up his head and just look around..

"This place...it looks so much different, not even any signs of battle..."

The figure stands up, and then quickly falls again as he realizes his injuries... again, he lays there for awhile............once again, he pulls together the strength to stand up(not straightly), he puts a hand over his injury on his right side close to the stomach, and lets off a slight moan at the immense pain, but then continues to limp in a random direction which he believes is the direction of the Frost Jedi castle...but he does not know for sure.

"I'll just hope...that the Frost Jedi castle is this way, and that it exists this day... I just hope my predictions were right...and I hope no troubles come to me along the way, I can't fight anything like this..."

He stands still for a few seconds, trying to pull together enough mana to even find out what direction he's going.. or where he is, for that matter..... after awhile, he gives up and falls over as more pain comes to him. This time he yells, as the pain has gotten worse... again he lays there awhile before getting up again..and he looks around more, trying to recognize any of the possible shape of the terrain. But, as he expected, nothing looks familiar. So he continues to walk, in the same direction toward where he believes the castle is...

OOC: Yep, finally I've decided to get started. Anybody can show up and try to help him out, try to kill him, just simply ask him questions, let him ask you questions, ignore him(chance of being noticed by him and him trying to chase you), ETC. Do whatever you want, if nobody replies within a few days, then I'll just wrap it up and finish up the whole thing.
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby Megafrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:37 pm

There was a noticeable mana surge located close to the direction Chronofrost has been travelling, but not quite where he was going. There was a noticeable quality of the mana, as if Chronofrost knew the one who used it in that manner. After awhile, the mana died down and returned to it's normal level.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Chronofrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:46 pm

Noticing this surge of mana, Chronofrost quickly turned in that direction and stood there for a few seconds. He recognized the mana, slightly, but because of his dizzyness, he couldn't completely recognize it.

"So, there's somebody..here. It's a familiar mana source, but I can't decide if it's somebody I possibly know..However, because it is familiar, then it could probably be a Frost.."

Standing there for awhile, Chronofrost decides to head in that direction. He begins running, but quickly remembers his injury and falls over from more pain. He gets up again, and begins walking again in the direction. He comes across a river of which he cannot walk through without collapsing from pain of the pressure of the water.

"This river...it wasn't here such a long time ago. Everything is so much different...well, I suppose I should continue."

Chronofrost stands there for a few seconds..His cape twitches, and suddenly Chronofrost lifts up just above the ground, and flies across the river. Upon reaching the other side, the enchanted cape begins to fail, and Chronofrost crashes into the ground. Again, he moans in pain when he hits the ground.

"I'll have to...fix this cape when I get there...if I get there..if there really is a place to get to that I only believe there is.."

Chronofrost, again, stands up and begins walking in the direction which he felt the mana surge.
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:12 pm

Suddenly over a hill came a humanoid figure, runnin runnin runnin like a constipated weiner dog. He was wearing a long blue robe with golden trim, and was being chased by a rat, and raising his hands in the air while shrieking in apparent terror.

"EEP! EEP!"

"SQUEK! SQUEK!"

"EEP! EEP EEEEEP!!!"

"SQUEEEK!!"

OOC: Yes, Magefrost randomly appeared here. And yes, he's still very much insane.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Chronofrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:28 pm

Noticing this humanoid figure, and the rat, Chronofrost can only wonder why this humanoid runs from a rat..

"Why are you running from a RAT?!?!"

Chronofrost began walking towards Magefrost - remembering not to run because of his injury - and continueing to wonder why somebody would run from a rat.

"Who are you?!"
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:03 pm

There was a flash of blue light and suddenly Omega was standing next to Chrono.

OmegaFrost: Infernal portal! I had to teleport myself here! Oh hi Chrono that is MageFrost.... long story short he is a lunatinc.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Megafrost » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:04 pm

Megafrost suddenly appears in front of Magefrost, apparently having been in the Ethereal plane, and looking very hideous in his monstrous form to Chronofrost. Magefrost crashes into Megafrost, and falls onto the ground. Megafrost rolls his eyes.

Megafrost: "There goes the idea of surveying the place before we come charging in. Remind me not to leave portals open after I use them."

Megafrost's form begins to change as he loses his monstrous characteristics.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Chronofrost » Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:27 am

Chronofrost takes a few steps back, as he was not expecting so many people to show up at once.

"Omega, good to see you. Who's that monster? And where's Meg--"

Chronofrost pauses, and then realizes that the "monster" is Megafrost.

"Oh, I see. You look different. Where's Giga?....no, no time to talk now, I need to get somewhere to rest."

Chronofrost points out his slash wounds to his side, from "recent" 7000 year old battles. He begins walking towards the castle yet again, without any more delay.
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:46 am

Omega pressed a button on his wrist device and a hover chair teleported by Chrono.

Omega: Perhaps this shall be more effecient if you rode in this until we can get to a decent area to heal your wounds?

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:59 am

A radiant blue-white light appeared suddenly as the portal opened, once again, and Nyufrost stepped forward. She made a movement with her hand and the portal closed behind her. She held her cat and nodded briefly at the others. She bent and let the cat loose ... it immediately frolicked off after a butterfly.

She eyed the young man in the odd hover chair and was stricken by his startling resemblance to Giga. She saw also that he was wounded and looked somewhat pale.

Nyufrost immediately approached his chair and, without speaking, laid a hand atop the hand with which he clutched his injured right side. Since they were so near the Frost Castle, Nyufrost decided not to focus all of her healing abilities on the young man's wound. Instead, she merely eased the pain to make travel --and bad news-- more bearable for him.

"Chronofrost ..." she said at length, "you will find our infirmary is filled with very high tech equipment and an expert staff supervised by OmegaFrost himself. Your wounds will be healed very quickly."

Chrono looked at Nyu with what appeared to be a bit of confusion ... perhaps he did not remember her clearly or did not understand what she was talking about.

She decided to answer both those questions at once.

"I am Nyufrost, your brother's personal advisor and general advisor to the Frost Jedi," Nyu began. "There has been an ...accident... and, well, I am afraid Giga is missing and has been missing for almost four months now."
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Chronofrost » Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:48 am

"Thank you for easing my pain. This will make the travel.....well, the sit, easier for me." said Chronofrost, thankfully.

Surprised to hear about Giga, Chronofrost said "Giga is missing?!..for four months? This isn't good...where was the last place everybody saw him?"

Chronofrost looked relieved though, to know that Giga has only been missing for four months, and not seven thousand years. Yet, he looked worried at the same time.

"Well, it's nice to see you both Mega and Omega..Nyufrost, do I know you at all? How'd you know my name?" asked Chronofrost.
Chronofrost
Frost Timekeeper
Frost Timekeeper

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:38 am

Suddenly, the Mage once again came running and shreiking, coming from the direction he had gone, back over a different rise in the grounds.

"EEEEEPP!!!"
"SQUEEEEK!!!"

With that last squek, the rat finally caught up and bit the mage on the ankle. He proceeded to vanish into thin air, seeming to crumble into dust, but perhaps that was just the remains of a weird teleport spell? One can only hope the little rat didn't have teeth that disintigrated people.

With that the rat began running towards the group of people around the hovercar.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby WRB » Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:58 pm

As the rat chaged torward the group, a small man riding a lizard the size of a horse urges it after the rat with many yips, yaps, and threats. After a not-so-heroic picture of the little man flying off his lizard, the great thing lunges onto the rat, stomping it flat with a sickening "Squea-crack"
"Oh hog spit! Now how am I gonig to sell an evil rat?" the little man says as he rushes torward his "trusty" steed.
WRB
Townfolk

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:04 am

Suddenly, a large ice pillar shot up from the ground and shattered. A figure stood where the pillar once was.

Icegaze:"So...this is the legendary Frost Castle? And you are the legendary Frost Jedi?" *takes a knee* "It is my pleasure to meet you all. I am Icegaze, is there anyway I can help?"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:25 am

"Peering out of the shadows, Neerwolf sees the crowd gathering in the distance.

"Hm" he says to himself.

Seeing as the matter is probably quite important (and wanting to spoil the party) he decides to come out of the shadows. starting off slowly and coming to a sprint, the movements of his legs are almost impossible to trace.
No one sees him coming, and he advances on the group.

"what seems to be the problem?"

seeing as everyone starts staring at him funny, he responds with a small sigh,

"I...am Neerowolf. I try to keep to myself most of the time"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Next

Return to Training Grounds