Where is Giga?

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:15 am

Twisting and turning. Twisting and turning. Giga continued to run through the passages, only stopping if the passage in front of him had collapsed, which only became more and more common as he got further out. Yet it was there...the warmer mana...and he was almost there...just around the corner...

As he rounded the turn, Giga screeched to a halt. The passage was blocked. Hurrying up to the wall, Giga lay his hand on it. He was sure of it...the warmer mana was just on the other side of this wall. Giga shifted his attention to the mana concentration in the center. It was growing more agitated, squirming and slithering. Clenching his fist, he decided it had to be done.

Spreading his arms and spreading his attention wide, Giga gathered in all the nearby mana he could find. Straining... straining... straining. He had collected enough just to do what he needed. Throwing his arms forward, he threw the mana into a concentrated mass and launched it at the barrier, the rock wall shattering.

As expected, the structure began to shake. Giga ran forward, only looking back to see what the mana concentration was doing. It was pretty agitated, now reaching out and grabbing at things Giga couldn't see. He could only guess that it was destroying its room, and that it was very angry. Giga never looked back at it.

Giga had burst out into a clearing. No grass grew, and it was littered with pieces of the structure and the rubble Giga had blown away, but it was open to the sky. In fact, it was open to the sky all the way to the edge of the island. Giga took a good look at the building he had exited. From this point it didn't look like a building at all.

For a while, Giga felt like he was being watched, but he shrugged it off as there was nobody around. He took off at a jog, finally making it to the edge of the mana island. Taking a deep breath, he jumped through, finally out...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:22 am

When the group was close to the mana beast, Turrasque stoped.
He could feel it! yes! all that mana! and it was alive! MAgnificant! Turrasque finally felt like his old self again..... His old murderous self. Turrasque looked back at the others.
"Where here!.... However I must confess this is not Giga, and unfortunatley you see I cannot allow you puny second rate mammals to try and stop me from getting that power in there... Si of course I will have to kill you all.." Said Turrasque with an evil grin on his face as he extended his claws.

Instantly Turrasque charged foward at the group his claws ready to swipe.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:28 am

hey do what you want to that thing in there but leave me out of it.
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:32 am

OOC: Omega, you can't destroy OR absorb it. Just making sure you know.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:36 am

OOC: I am aware I cannot destroy or Absorb it, But it is still interesting to try and maybe get a little action in for Turrasque, also I am aware that there is a possibility of Turrasque being stuck in there since you did mention something about the mana island maybe being designed to keep a creature made out of mana prisoner, and that includes Turrasque. So no I am not exaclty going to turn out the perfect vilian and get the thing and get out.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:30 am

OOC: Alrighty, as long as you're aware, 'cause it was VERY hard to tell from your posts. :)
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby nemele » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:00 pm

Seeing the crazed mana-creature racing at her, Soraya drops into a battle-ready position and whips out her crossbow, jamming a quarrel into it. She points it at Turrasque. "Don't even think about it," she hisses.
Queen of the PointyShiney
"I've been called many things in my life, but never a vicious, cold-blooded piece of toast."-Cassie's "Draco Sinister"
"I'll see that 'blimey' and raise you a 'f*ing hell.'"-Lori's "HWaTF"
nemele
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:09 pm

Turrasque stoped in mid run.
"You think I am afraid of a little crossbow Quarrel? Go ahead and fire if you want....... But I promise you no mercy!!" Said Turrasque quitley glaring and Soraya.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:11 pm

Suddenly Draco fell out of his funk and snapped to life. He looked about frantically for a fraction of a second, and then went into action. From his back he drew out what looked like a double barreled shotgun with a handle made of quicksilver. Aiming at the wall behind them, back the way they came, he pulled both triggers. Two beams flew out, one canceling out the positive charge in positrons, the other the negative charge in electrons. The narrow cones of matter, being singularly charged, flew apart, and being so next to eachother, electricity flowed like mad. It wasn't just as a strike of lightning, it was. This matter ahhnihilated, and before even the dust began to clear away, he was flying down the tunnel out as he bored it.

"RUNN!!!" he yelled behind him to Soraya and FantasyGod.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Apollo » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:36 pm

haha you could have used that to get through the wall.

hahhahahaha sucker.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:29 pm

In the blink of an eye Turrasque was ontop of FantasyGod. His clawed hand around Fantasygod's neck pinning him againgst the wall.

"I dont need a machine to get through a flimsy rock wall you fool."

With that Turrasque began to squeaze.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:18 am

well ok if you say so.

fantasygod camly pulls out an arrow and stabs him self. he then starts growing and horns start comeing out of his head.

i said leave me out of it fantasygod said as he grabs Turrasque's arms and move them away from his neck now look you made me wast an arrow that i only have one of prepare to meet you doom at the hands of the great god of bull's avatar.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:21 am

OOC: Fantasygod, you might want to post in the items thread about actually having an item that can turn you into a god before you use it.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Apollo » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:23 pm

ooc: who what. and i'm not a god just a god's avatar.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:23 am

OOC: Oh, so you're just a god's avatar? Oh yeah, that makes it soo much better! Avatars are just pushovers, like little anemic halfling fighters who can't even pick up their own swords, right! That's just fine and dandy, you certainly aren't too powerful then! No need to mention that as a major power enhancing or unique item at all, no-sir-ee...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds