Where is Giga?

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Apollo » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:58 pm

ooc: whos being such an ass?

inc: well lets get going

*foot prints apper walking into the cave*
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Drazo » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:03 pm

OOC: ----------------

nemele wrote:OOC: I apologize, everyone, but certain people (I'm not going to name any names) seem to take offense at my presence on the board. Therefore, I'm leaving. I'm sorry if my departure messes up the game, but I really don't feel like I can stay around. Someone can take over my character--and treat her nicely, please!--if they want to.

If they or you feel uncomfortable, you need to inform an admin about it. ;)

----------------------
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:28 am

Sees Fantasygod's enterance to the cave and then Turrasque suddenly jumped up and pointed down the tunnel of the cave.

"Come on monkeys. The sooner we get this over with the sooner I can go home and have a nice meal, like a frechman.... or chinese might be good. Oh well! thats not important! lets go!" Yelled Turrasque as he began walking further into the cave.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby nemele » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:59 pm

OOC: Right, well, I'm back. At least for the moment.
Believe me, Drazo, I did. Ohh, I did.

"Oi, I'm not a monkey," Soraya says, somewhat annoyed, as she follows her companions into the cave.
Queen of the PointyShiney
"I've been called many things in my life, but never a vicious, cold-blooded piece of toast."-Cassie's "Draco Sinister"
"I'll see that 'blimey' and raise you a 'f*ing hell.'"-Lori's "HWaTF"
nemele
Castle Guard

Postby Rao » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:34 pm

A bright suddenly flashes ahead of them, Rao stood there, in dimensional form, "The Frost city is in great peril my firends and we need your help. An army, of unknoown origin is heading towards the frost city. Make haste in finding Giga. For we are low on soldiers, please hurry. The army is but of a week away." Rao said. Then, disappearing.

OOC~ I had to go with my girlfriend somewhere and she was pist so i had to write fast. I will elaborate.
Last edited by Rao on Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:27 pm

Dracofrost pulled out a strange little device with glowing lights blinking across it. He held it forward, and two rods on it's side spread out.

"Wow, this place has ghosts. They even talk! Hmmm... Well, at least it's not Giga's ghost, so that's a good sign," he said, floating forward after the Turrasque and Soraya.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Gigafrost » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:11 am

Meanwhile, Giga continued to rush through the hallways, but as he got farther and farther from the center he found himself backtracking and winded. His armor relied too much on mana to keep from weighing him down, and with the lower concentrations of mana farther from the center, it carried less and less of its own weight. Giga slowed to a stop to rest for a bit.

He was at a sort of intersection of hallways. Some distance to the west was the room he had woken up in, but he wasn't sure he wanted to head that way. Instead, he sensed a fresh spot of mana to the north-west, and that's where he intended to go. It wasn't that the mana there was more abundant, but it felt healthier. Less evil. Less dark. From experience, Giga knew that it had to be an outdoor area open to the sunlight. Yet considering the distance, it still had to be within the mana island.

Suddenly, Giga became aware of other presences within the building. He couldn't be sure who they were or exactly where they were, but he was fairly certain that they were just on the edge of the mana island almost on the opposite side of the place he was heading. He hoped for their sake that they wouldn't venture too deep into the mana island. The mana source in the center had just begun to stir, at it wasn't pleasent to sense. It was very snake-like, twisting and curving about itself. Giga's gut feeling was that he should stay well away from the center, and he hoped that whoever else was in here felt that too.

Taking a deep breath, Giga resumed jogging towards the exit he sensed, hoping that there were still open passages along the way...

EDIT: OCC, remember that there is very thin mana in the atmosphere here. Traveling across the mana island via a gateway should be VERY difficult, if not impossible. In any case, Giga isn't supposed to be found yet. I was reminded recently of the main reason I've been delaying his escape, and it involves a private meeting between Giga and another. No distrurbing. ;)
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:19 pm

Suddenly Turrasque stoped.
"I sense a great deal of mana ahead of us." said Turrasque
"I think it may be Giga, we should go after him" Turrasque lied, he could feel that is wasnt Giga but he didnt care needed the mana and an amount this large could defintley revive him, it might even make him powerful enough to become in controll of Omega's body permantley. turrasque than started walking fowards feeling his way towards the mana.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:40 pm

"Umm, okay," asid Draco, complacently putting away the instrument he had taken out and floating forward after the Turrasque's lead.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Apollo » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:55 pm

charge!!
came from the disembody voice as he stated singing

hi ho hi ho its off to find gigafrost we go...

ooc: are we completly out of mana?

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby nemele » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:42 pm

OOC: I don't think I am...I mean, a few posts ago I summoned fire...

Soraya rolled her eyes and ran after the silly boys. "Are you quite sure that's Giga?" she asked Turrasque. "I mean, I can fight, but I'd rather not go charging head-on into the lair of a mana-monster or something."
Queen of the PointyShiney
"I've been called many things in my life, but never a vicious, cold-blooded piece of toast."-Cassie's "Draco Sinister"
"I'll see that 'blimey' and raise you a 'f*ing hell.'"-Lori's "HWaTF"
nemele
Castle Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:49 pm

OOC: It's not that y'all are out of mana, but rather the atmosphere around you has VERY thin mana coursing through everything.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

the first viewing of fantasygod

Postby Apollo » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:09 pm

as the disamboded foot steps of fantasygod movied on ward suddly the newest foot step had a foot in taned moccasens standing in it. as he contenued on more and more of fantasygod became visable. he stood about 3'6" and his skin was a dark shade of green, his clothes were mixed mached shadeds of green, and had hundreds of leather bags hanging off of him.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:06 am

"Ummm... Fantasygod... you apear to have well apeared, any explanations?" asked Turrasque calmly. "Oh and yes Soraya I am quite very sure this is Giga.. I know I should be able to recognize a mana monster shouldnt I? I am one after all..."

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:09 am

uh what. -*looks down*

holy shit so thats what i look like thanks omega

Apollo
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds