Where is Giga?

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Apollo » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:34 am

ooc: the differce in a god and an avatar are big an avatar has less then a 1/10 of a gods power and it still only puts me about even with omega ok.
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby nemele » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:43 pm

Soraya rolls her eyes at the males tussling on the floor of the collapsing tunnel. "Oh, for the love of the Stars, boys, grow up," she tells them, then follows Draco.
Queen of the PointyShiney
"I've been called many things in my life, but never a vicious, cold-blooded piece of toast."-Cassie's "Draco Sinister"
"I'll see that 'blimey' and raise you a 'f*ing hell.'"-Lori's "HWaTF"
nemele
Castle Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

"The Great God of Bull? Does this Invovlve large amounts of fesces?" Said Turrasque fighting back a grin. "Well Then oh great avatar come at me! Smite ME!! But Turst me gods have tried before!.... and it just doesnt last for some reason, you know I should really thank Omega for making me not die... Oh well" With that Turrasque melted into the stone below his maniacal laughing being heard from all around the cave.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Apollo » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:42 pm

"Come out and fight you coward! if Gods had tried before you shouldn't be afriad."

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:48 pm

"Who said I was afraid? I just rememberd I had something better to do, like go and drain away a ginat mana source and become all powerful." Said Turrasque as he reformed in the mana room ocntaining hte mana creature. Turrasque stared up at it wuickly realizing that he may not be able to beat this foe.... perhaps he would have the local avatr do it for him?

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:08 pm

OOC: Apollo, things like that still need to be listed, Mmkay? I'll let this go, but you need to actually have listed in your bio or the special items thread about having something like that before it will be recognized again.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Apollo » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:42 pm

ooc: i did

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Megafrost » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:24 am

ooc: It should also be noted that you should make a complete list of every item you have as soon as possible, as opposed to editting the thread to give yourself an uber item and then immediately using it.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Apollo » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:49 pm

the avatar looks confused and then runs out the mouth of the cave.

ooc: i'm done here its taking to long for ppl to post and i have other things to do.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:53 pm

Turrasque decdid that now was probably a good time to leave, the mana beast looked very angry. Also at this time Omega had decided that he was done bing in the back seat, and thus he forced his will upon turrasque, retaking his body, and forming it back to its normal state. Omega looked around for a moment and quickly determined that this was probably a bad place to be..... Omega grabbed his wrist device and teleported out to meet with Draco and the others.

"Oh hello! Can we go home now?" said an exsaperated Omega.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

"Uhh, sure," Dracofrost says, looking around confusedly, but then simply floating up into his lander and into the cockpit and removing his flight gear after sealing the upper level. Over the loudspeaker came his voice.

"Umm, where's your home, again? And do you wanna go anyhwere, Soraya?" [i]asked the somewhat tinny sounding voice.
Last edited by Dracofrost on Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby nemele » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:01 pm

OOC: Oh, dear...I'm sorry...forgot entirely about this...

She looks around, exasperated. "I thought the entire point was that we were attempting to find Giga. Are we just totally giving up on that?" She sighs and shakes her head. "Whatever. I'm bored out of my mind stuck here, so I'll just follow you two, if you don't mind."
Queen of the PointyShiney
"I've been called many things in my life, but never a vicious, cold-blooded piece of toast."-Cassie's "Draco Sinister"
"I'll see that 'blimey' and raise you a 'f*ing hell.'"-Lori's "HWaTF"
nemele
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:40 am

OOC: As this thread is mostly dead, I doubt nemele will ever post here again, and I've realized that the Dracofrost character just doesn't fit... I'll just wrap this up In Character. Omega has somehow gotten away by now...

IC:

Dracofrost looked around the inside of his cockpit, sniffing at the air with a scrunching of his nose.
"What's that smell," he asked himself, but just shrugged it off as imagined. Flipping on the toggle for the mic and the loudspeaker relay, he cleared his throat and began talking again.
"Yes, it was to find Giga, but apparently this is just too big a mess. Let's just get out of here," he said, running through final preperations for liftoff.

Ignoring the quiet voice tugging at the back of his mind, he engaged the fusion drives, and it was then that the tragedy occured. Within the engine system, an electromagnet failed, not one, but four, all the redundancies going out simultatneously. In this incredible improbable event, it all went horribly wrong. Superheated plasma spewed out into the rest of the systems, eating away at the other magnets which held the rest of the plasma. The chain reaction couldn't be stopped; it all happened in a matter of a second or two.

The fusion engine, revving up to full power, suffered a critical containment breech, and searing hot plasma exploded throughout the inside of the lander, and the groundward nozzles. So the cone of the vessel shot straight up into the air like a feather atop a bomb, while inside the equipment, the payload, and the passengers were burnt, flayed, and vaporized. Many minutes later, the internally burnt but still externally whole craft came down, tumbling out of the sky before crashing into and through trees and rocks near the 'launch' site. So ended the life of Dracofrost, who hadn't entirely existed with much certainty in the first place, but now was certainly nonexistent.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Cronosonic » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:56 pm

OOC: Ah, what the hell. I'll have a look for Giga.

Cronosonic was meditating. The darkness of the Shadow Realm was all around him. Suddenly, his eyes opened, and he made a portal back to his lab..

"HE'S ALIVE!!!"

Bass looked at him with confusion on his face. "Who's alive?"

"It's Giga! I just had a vision! We gotta find him!"

Cronosonic and Bass raced to the hangar. They got into Cronosonic's latest creation, the 2-seater Shadow Arwing. In a few minutes, they had boosted out of the lab, and into the sky.

"I cannot sense Giga's mana. He must be in a place where there is a lot of mana being radiated, just enough to prevent anyone from sensing him. Bass, try and look up any places of the sort. I'll try to sense Giga's power instead.."
Cronosonic
Traveler

Previous

Return to Training Grounds