First, there was an explosion...

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

First, there was an explosion...

Postby Fei » Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:40 pm

Then the smell of bacon.

Fei awakens to a cloud of dust swirling where it'd been kicked up by the impact of his landing.

"I really have to work on the timing of those continental jumps, really takes it out of a person. Island hopping is a most dangerously precision requisite skill."Fei notes to hmself, dusting his gi off, and looking over his safepack, making sure nothing had broken.

Content with his status, he ventures west of the coast, into Frost grounds, very unknowingly.
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:03 am

Fei pauses. He knows something is watching him, but what? Despite his attempts, Fei can't see anything. After pausing to consider the situation, Fei decides to move on - after all, a moving target is harder to catch than a standing one, assuming of course that he is a target at all. As he moves foward, Fei notices what appears to be a bottomless pit. Intrigued, he grabs a stone and drops it down in it, only to find that it stops right before it enters the pit? Fei probes the pit with a nearby twig and realizes that it isn't a pit without end, but rather, some strange liquid that makes it look as if it is. soon after, ripples begin to form in the pool, and the rock is pushed aside, as is the stick.
What other strange wonders and mysterious creatures lie in this land? Fei strolls foward to find out.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Fei » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:52 pm

Knees still midly vibrating from the continental bound, Fei takes a leisurely pace, with his senses piqued, waiting for any kind of life. Aside from birds, and other rodents, he hadn't spied much, no large cats, or barbaric pre evolved human here, well, not yet anyways.

"Desolate, for beach front property. I could've sworn that black stuff was oil, but it didn't smell the same, nor did it stick to taht rock.. or the ground, for that matter." Fei recalled, having seen the unknown mass move.

He enteres a lightly forested area, which feels errily alive, but not in a bad way, like there was some wisdomic undertone, that the very ground he walked upon knew things he could never begin to fathom, and had seen many different times, probably even different ages than he could ever dream of.

He found a nice grove, next to a clear stream. After getting a long drink of the cool water, he opened a jar of saki, and took quite a few sips, feeling a jolt in his heart, and some weight lift from his shoulders, though still quite alert.

His right hand teases the threads wrapping his katana idlely, and he stood, leaping the river quite effortlessly, and still heading west.
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:10 pm

Suddenly a large lfy with one huge multi facteted eye flew right up into Fei's face and stoped. It hovered for a moment then electricity began running between its anteeni like a jacobs ladder. After this the fly suddenly flew into the bushes. But after that Fei continually felt as if he was being watched.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Fei » Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:55 am

"The insect life here sure is peculiar. Much large than Jaburo." Fei mutters to himself, unable to shake a feeling of pursuit.

*His hands both traced over each sword's hilt lace, the katana in the right, and the shorter, but similarly built wakizashi in the left. He picked up pace, negining to run, seeing the treeline begining to thin, approaching ....
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby Fei » Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:17 am

The Frost Jedi castle (where else would I go? I'm new here.) Fei walks up to the masive structure, quickly getting stuck at the gate.

"Hello?"

Hearing nothing, even after knocking on a huge door, Fei bounds the wall easily, landing in somewhat of a courtyard area, finding....
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:28 am

...A giant panel springing out of the ground and catapulting him back over to the other side of the wall. A spheroid mount on the wall is uncovered, like an eye opening, and a holographic image was projected from it.

"Hideki!" said the projected image of a female human, who wore a strange sort of hat that stuck metal things out of both sides of her head. She was pointing at Fei as she said this.

"Ehem, sorry, wrong file [mumble]bloody file retrieval system[/mumble]" *mysterious giggling from elsewhere* said the main computer, and suddenly a different holographic image appeared, this of a very short and wrinkled green man, who started talking in a strange voice which sounded female O.o

"We're sorry, the castle you have reached, is currently not available for access. Wait until the frost jedi return, and please try again. Ahem *shifts to a voice that more fits the image* Pretty much, nobody's home, so go away and wait a while. Or just sit there. The frost's should be back soon."

With that, the image dissolved, though before it left it said:
"May the frost be with youououououu *much overdramitic and fading echoing*".

Then it left, leaving Fei to wonder on the sanity of the castle's builders.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Fei » Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:19 am

"Tat was mildly odd" Fei says, after being thrown out of a castle by the building itself for the first time.

He sits down, and pretends to meditate.
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:53 am

Fei was stirred from his pretend meditation when he was tapped on the shoulder. Looking up, he saw it was only a tree blowing in a wind that had picked up. He went back to his meditation, only to be stirred once again by a tap on the shoulder from a tree branch. He reached up to brush away the offending branch, when, unexpectedly, little branchlets of it wrapped around his hand, and Fei found himself shaking hands with the tree.

"Hellllllo" said the tree, from a mouth on it's trunk, hidden behind it's thick branches and leaves.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Fei » Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:56 am

"Uhhh, hi." Fei says, shaking back slowly. "And you might be?"

Fei was clearly surprised at the isage before him, I mean come on, how many times have trees talked to you before?
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:07 am

"I am one, who was known, in time when men regularly spoke to us Ents, shepards of trees, as one Wheezing Bark." said the Ent, speaking slowly, as is the manner of the Ents. "I have decided, to talk, to you, because I believe, that we, just might perhaps, share a friend, and thus be, mutual, friends. Of a certain man, who goes by the name, of, Magefrost."

With that the tree slowly released Fei's hand and stood there, looking very much like a perfectly normal tree.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Fei » Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:39 pm

"I know of the host body Magefrost, his counter part NimrodConjuror shared my body after the Great War, which destroyed his because he was anxious, after seeing Quelthalis's selfless sacrifice of life and was influenced to aid in most powerful ways. The Balrog was to face defeat at the combination of large and cunning force. But I'm tangent now.Where is Magefrost? You Entfrost's old body by chance? And how do I get in the castle without being thrown out?" Fei says, in a seeming rabble of thoughts. "Take your time with the answers,: Fei adds, in politeness.
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Mon May 05, 2003 9:34 pm

After a wait of a long time, the tree opened it's eyes and let out a wheeze.

"Oh, sorry. I seem, to have, fallen, asleep..." said the tree to the probably now impatient Fei.

"Where Magefrost is, I do not, know. I am, merely a, friend of his. And, to get into, the castle? You must, wait... You may rest in my shade if you wish."

With that the tree leaned over and seemed to fall again asleep, bending in a breeze, making a snoring and weezing sound, from the creaking of it's trunk and branchs in the wind, and the simple noise of the wind flowing over it's leaves.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Fei » Thu May 08, 2003 8:56 pm

*Fei goes back to pretending to meditate. This time in the shade.*
Divine Zephyr
Fei
Traveler

Postby Megafrost » Fri May 09, 2003 1:06 am

From the distance, there was heard a sound of footsteps and of a whirring machine, as the party accompanying Chronofrost in his hoverchair neared the castle. Megafrost first noticed the Ent, not noticing Fei in the Ent's shadow at first. After the group got closer to the gate, Megafrost saw Fei sitting there, apparently waiting for something.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Next

Return to Training Grounds