Mysterious Villian

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Rao » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:50 am

The lugians laughed and sang as they swung there maces. They sang tunes of their ancestors and broke through the ranks like nothing.

Rao heard nothing, seen nothing but the enemy. He sliced down, cutting down two he let out a yell in his rage" WHO ELSE SEEKS DEATH!!!!!!!" HE shouted as teh robtos surrounded him. HE swung up and drove his sword into the ground letting a big exlosion give way sending the robot ranks flying.

Only 15 lugians stood fighting, still laughing and singing. Rao was hit by an arrow in the arm. He did not notice. Then, he was hit in the chest, he fell down to his knees, he pulled it out as his blood srayed out. "RAHHHHH, YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!!" HE screamed as he flung himself into more machines
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Lie! » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:01 am

wolfie ran towards rao and the others taking down everyone in her way shifting from wolf to human every few seconds, now standing by rao and helping fight

ooc: dude its 5:00 am! i havent gone to sleep yet! damn!
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:49 pm

Neerowolf fought courageously, but his specialty wasn't fighting. As the lugian's advanced upon him, his shot a beam of cold at them, killing one and slowing the others. Neerowolf ran at the enemy, hacking and slashing, and getting hit along the way. After a few blows to his armor, he stepped back, and summoned a large ball of energy and flung it towards a small retreating group of lugians, killing an ally as well.

"RAO!" He shouted "This group is finished, but I fear theres more than that!" Neerowolf sheathed his sword, running to rao, shooting a fireball here and there. getting hit in the leg, fell and rolled to wolfies feet.

"ugh, oh, its you."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Lie! » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:08 pm

ACK! closes skirt perv! oh! claws in half lugian as it ran towards neero now falling to the groung in two you should watch out!
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:50 am

"That fearful and war-mongering idiot," Magefrost said, standing upon the high wall around the city, staring down at the battle.
"I should let him die for his own arrogance. He probably will at this rate, too. No wonder he lost two other strongholds, he can't run a siege. Just blindly run out. Great idea," Magefrost ranted, somewhat angrily.
Next to him one of the Elite Frost Guards took off the armor that Neero had prepared.
"What is this crap?"the Elite mumbled, putting on an old relic, of the ancient frost jedi, far more solid and powerful in both its crafting and it's magic.

Meanwhile, out in the field of battle...

The golem knights began to draw back from the small lugian force, and the small griffon force. This breathed hope into the lungs of those who still survived.
Until the fires erupted. Shrieking overhead, the army's air support had arrived. Giant eagles with copper wings and flaming tails, they dropped eggs that shattered into a flaming gook.
(ooc: primitive napalm.) ic: These flames were dropped around both strike forces, and several lugians, and one griffon, were immediatly immolated. They flailed about, but would probably not live long.
As if this were not bad enough, coming through the ranks of the golem knights, who had reformed their line after retreating, were many large boulders. These boulders were 20 to 30 feet across and rolled of their own accord; they were the siege weapons of this army. Whatever force directed this army apparently thought they would be effective anti-giant weaponry, as well. And since the boulders had been at the back of the formation, they had had much time to build momentum and speed. They would hurt.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Lie! » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:03 pm

wolf turned into a wolf and started dodgeing eggs not me not me!
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby chaotic century » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:43 pm

eggs dropped all around him, fire exploding everywhere consuming eveything that is unfortunet enough to be near it. an egg dropped right in front of cc n exploded nocking him off his horse n sending him flying into a host of enemies, jumping up quickly swinging his sword around him madly fighting off the oncoming swarm of enemies.pulling his blade out of one of the beasts he sees the humongus boulders crashing towards him, quickly he grabs a bow n some arrows from a slain ally n climbs up one of the machines jumping onto the rolling boulder he starts to shoot arrows out at the ever apraoching army.shooting his last arrow he jumps off the boulder n onto the ground fighting his way towards rao, neero n there small army. this wont work we need more men than this, at this rate we'll all b dead n they will have lost not even an eighth of there army.
Last edited by chaotic century on Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Lie! » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:57 pm

nnn, rao needs to stop acting like an idiot or hell get himself and eventually all of us killed hack, slash hack slash we...need...to...maybe...bang...him...on...the...head...what..do....you..think...neero? hack slash hack slash
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:08 pm

OCC~Nerro, Lugians are good just so you know.

Rao was a mad man in his assault. As the last of the lugians fell to their death. Rao cared not, for in the back of his bloodwrathed mind, the rest of his plan was unfolding just as he thought it would.

The boulder came rolling towards, Kamikaze had a full charged explosion in its blade now. Rao leapt to the air driving his sword down into the top of the rock. It exploded in a fiery mass, the pieces took out all the knights around the last 4 fighters. "Wolfie, Nerro, Chaotic!!!! Get back to the castle, While you retreat i hold them from getting you behind. Dont wait for me, I will make it." Rao yelled as he swung his blade like the wind in a storm.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:54 pm

good luck rao! *shouted cc as he made his way towards the castle*
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:56 pm

"Not yet! I'm not out of a fight now!" Neerowolf flipped onto one of the golems and jump attacked a giant eagle, cutting its wing, where it plummeted by a force of lugians to be killed. As Neerowolf began finishing them off, more reinforcements arrived. More forces from Frost castle also rushed into the fray. "RAO! We will not let you die, and I will fight to protect you!" Neerowolf began to float, and he was engulfed in a fiery aura. He summoned forth a rain of meteors upon the oncoming reinforcements, destroying many. The fire engulfed all the terrain, and the area that the Golems were approaching was soon fiery and red.

The golems not hit by the meteors passed through fire without feeling a thing, their cold bodies only being warmed without any pain or suffering. As the first set of Golems were nearly finished, the forces set up in a strategic formation of a phalanx with their spears all set out for an attack on the unfeeling. Neerowolf stood back and rested as he regained equilibrium. He saw the forces clashing, with rao leading the assault.
"Now is not the time for Rao to die." Neerowolf drew his weapon and ran to meet the opposition.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:11 am

You think im going to leave you!? Not yet im not! [/i] She then turned into a wolf and takled the fighters
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:50 am

OOC: Ouch Why'd you tackle me? :lol Be more specific!
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Lie! » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:56 am

ooc: i sorry i was tryin to type fast the baby was on my lap ^-^;;, but shes sleep now *looks over to crib* hehehe
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:29 pm

"Fools!!! Go now or i will kill you myself!!"Rao screamed. He fought his way to Wolfie and Nerro. "Go, clear the way, i will protect our rear" Rao said as they started making their way towards the gates. "When you break out of their formation, make a run for it. The gates will be open for a short while. And they WILL NOT open the gates again, for anyone."Rao yelled as they broke out of the knight formation and took off in a sprint to the gate. The archers held back the knights from following.

They reached the gates as they were closing. Rao was behind both, limping from his wound on his back. His dragon armor covered with mechanical oils from the knights. As Neero and Wolfie entered the gate. Rao was struck by an arrow, in his left arm, but a vital spot to bring him down. Before Wolfie and Neero knew, the gates were closed behind them with Rao outside.

Many missed the idea of Rao's Mindless war mongering attack. This pushed the assault much faster than the army had wanted it. By us running into the castle and the army following us, that brought them right in range for the fire fields we planted and the oil drums and all.

The large massive knight force charged straight for the gate. The army engulfed the whole front side of the cities walls. They brought rams, boulders, explosives, and other weapons of destruction.

Rao looked up at the closed gates, his eyes watered in pain as he pulled the arrow from his arm, blood poured out. Kamikaze lay on the floor, Rao saw the massive force charging the gate. He picked up his sword, his red armor shining in the moonlight. Rao sighed. "It seems they give me no rest" He said to himself shaking his head. "What a waste of worthy soldiers, to be wasted trying to kill me. HAHAHAHA!!!!! MAGEFROST!!!!!!! Even your magic cant do what I am about to do."Rao laughed with excitement as the knights were only 150 feet away. Rao lifted his sword from the ground and slowly walked towards the oncoming wave of enemies. "YOU WILL NOT REACH THE GATE." Rao said looking up to the battlements as the guards let a volley go into the ranks. "I am Rao Warblade, Lord of Belgost. General of the Last Stand. And here is where I make mine!!!! Rao yelled at the horde of enemies.
Rao
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds