Mysterious Villian

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:38 am

huh? but i thought i was going with you looking confused now following rao
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:41 am

OCC~ Opps. Rao is gonna be stupid now.
Last edited by Rao on Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:42 am

Neerowolf was alone. He was thinking. He knew that he was eventually going to die. Unless... unless he broke a vow to himself. Neerowolf was a guardian of chaos and law. If he got rid of both, he could harnass the magical energy of his race to become... "I know what I must do." He said, at the same time rao said it. Neerowolf got up, and strapped on his mithril plate, greaves, boots, pauldrons, bracers, but he did not put on his helmet. He wouldn't need it.

The last thing he put on was his mother's amulet. The amulet that she gave to him as he ran away from his dying parents. He clasped it in his hands, eyes filled with tears, tears that scorched his eye, and he turned and walked out the door, filled with immense energy.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:45 am

neero? she said in a small voice and started to follow and stoped[i] im so confused
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:49 am

In the distance a loud thunder could be heard, but Rao knew it was the large troop of Lugians. Led by Kitcho. The gate opened. There were at least 40 lugians. Kitcho saw Rao, who signaled him to turn around. The lugians lined outside the gate. Kitcho in fornt facing the army. Rao joined him in front, "My friends, whom i have fought with many times. This, i fear will be the last time we fight together, this army, will not reach these gates. We will ride out now, agaimst them, and weaken them so much they will loose the will to fight. THEY WILL HATE TO LOOK UPON THIS CITY!!!!"Rao screamed.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:52 am

ooc: byes :(

inc:

runs after rao

ooc: rao can play me if he wishes, BUT there will be no talk of realtionships!
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:05 am

Wolfie ran out to Rao. "You mustn't do this, we can defend the city." Wolfie cried out to Rao. "I must do this, go to into the gates now, or i will have one of them do it for you"Rao said looking at her one last time. "May you survive this"Rao said sadly as Wolfie walked slowly back to the castle and the gates closed behind her. She turned, seeing only the march of 42 soldiers heading towards a few thousand more.

Rao and Kitcho fell back in line with the lugians. Who began chanting out songs of death. Many of them smiled from their giant faces. They inched close and closer to the army, who began marching towards them. "What are glorious death this shall be kitcho!!"Rao said excitingly. Kitcho looked at his friend, "Why are you doing this, Rao?"Kitcho asked puzzled. "Because, my heart belongs to someone, and i must know that she will live in harmony with life." Rao said. I shall die defending her.

"TIL DEATH!!!!!!" The 42 warriors shouted as they collided with the robotic knights.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:42 am

ooc: LOL!

inc:

wolfie headed back to the castle and up to the highest peek of the castle and watched the battle begin
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:05 am

Pieces of Metal flew through the snowy night as Rao and his warriors gave hell to Machines. A loud explosion was heart every second, Kamikaze has built up its powerful explosion attack. Maces pounded, Flails splashed, swords sliced. The warriors drove the machines back with the fearsome assault.

Kitcho wielded his two short swords masterfully, his agility allowing him to jumped back and towards the slashing blade of the enemy. The ten foot swords were very difficult to get too.

The first lugian fell to a long blade, cleaving it in half. Rao saw this and his calm ways were diminsihing, his eyes began to glaze over to a dark red, the bloodwrath had come back to him again.

(Bloodwrath is a severe disease where Rao will not stop fighting til he is dead, or everyone he assumes an enemy is dead. He is very bad, for he cannot control himself and he becomes careless on numbers and stradegy.)
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:08 am

ooc: baka :p, bye honey :p
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:37 pm

ooc: back...

inc: now looking at rao going into a blood wrath wolfie was getting very worried and began to run down the stairs and threw town to get to rao befor he killed himself thinking THE BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!

ooc: :p
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:48 pm

As rao's small group began to start to be drawn back, A huge shriek was heard from the left flank. As rao turned, 2 huge griffins tore into the Lugian ranks and killed many. Over the hill where the griffins appeared, one single warrior stood over the horizon. He waved his hand and 5 lugians flew backwards, and the warrior ran into the ranks. He and the griffins held back all he attackers. Slowly breaking through towards rao, he noticed who it was.

Neerowolf summoned styx demon-sword and the massive sword swung, taking many with it. After clearing his way, he went back to back with rao.
"I'm not letting you do this alone"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:56 pm

ooc: hmmmmm, cool

inc: is almost there
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby chaotic century » Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:55 pm

*the gates of frost city opened n out rushed chaotic century on a black horse clad in full armor sword raised high rushing into the huge battle swinging his sword left n right taking out everything in his path.he made his way to raos small army n came up next to rao n neero* u dont think id stand back n let u guys have all the fun * he said with smirk*
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:58 pm

ooc: that good ay? :p i doubt it hehehe

edit: DAMNIT! I KNOW IT DOESNT TAKE THAT LONG FOR KUNG FU CLASS! LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds