Mysterious Villian

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:36 am

"Well, I see you two can talk for a while, i am going to ready myself." Rao said heading down the wall.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:39 am

i ended the conversation, and i thought you were ready she said following im gonna follow you, so there she said sticking her tounge out
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:44 am

Rao turned glaring, "You are very lucky sometimes i like to hear your voice, otherwise i would chop it off." Rao said smiling. Wolfie smiled cutely back.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:47 am

ooc: ROTFLMAO!

inc:

sooooo, where ya goin or was that a hint to back off....? she said still smiling cutely
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:47 am

Acting vash-like, neero jumped in and smiled too "We really need to get ready, we don't know when they're gonna strike!"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:52 am

"Miss Wolfie, i could never miss out on the company of you, no hints, you are free to watch me change into my armor if you like." Rao said smiling. "Nerro, that was the quickess i have seen you move towards any object. Do you have some kind of liking towards this woman i must know about." Rao said laughing at Nerrowolf.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:54 am

Neero blushed, again, like vash "Me? No! You have it all wrong! Besides, you just haven't seen me at full speed!" Almost instantly, Neerowolf was behind rao, and started to fiddle with his belongings. Rao, turned and striked at him "Oops, sorry, 'tis in my blood."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:56 am

wolfie laughing and giggleing all at the same time looked over at rao i dont think i want to see you change ( :p ) and with that looked at neero laughing hysteracly
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:59 am

Smiles awkwardly at wolfie, and turns to rao "Besides, it will be alot harder to get rid of her than trying to give her to me" Neero whispered. Looks at wolfie, then whispers again. "I like her friend better"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:00 am

"Very well, Wolfie. I must go now."Rao said. He headed down a few blocks of road spotting his in. The streets were empty, only soldiers were seen walking about. All was quiet and safe. Rao opened the door to his inn....
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:03 am

Neero, as well, walks into the inn, but instead of going to rao's room he sits down and orders the house special. Taking a few sips, neero noticed wolfie following him "Hello, miss, Rao is unavailable at the moment. Leave a message and he'll get right back to you."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:03 am

she looked at nerro whats that spose ta mean!? she then looked around rao now gone hmm? oh and forgot about neero and whistled as naga came running she whisperd somthing in her ear and naga ran after rao
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:27 am

Rao tightly adjusted the breatplate of the red dragon armor, it was a very intimatating sight, the armor was red, from the breastplate to the boots. He put his helmet on as he sat down to meditate.

Rao's mind raced, everything moved fast, he saw the bright torches of the army nearing. Then he saw the gate falling over in smoke and fire. People dying, everywhere, no matter how hard he fought. He saw Wolfie, Nerrowolf, and Magefrost. He saw Nerrowolf take three arrows, he watched him fall to his knees. Magefrost took a sword to the chest and fell in agony with mana surging from his magical body. He saw Wolfie fighting viciously to get to Rao, but Rao couldn't move to help her. She disaapeared in blackness. Then, he saw the large main castle of the city fall as fires blazed everywhere around. Women and Children screaming, was this the future?

"I know what I must do"Rao said, putting his large dragon head helm on. He tied the red sah of Kamikazes scaabbard around his waist so it sat on his hip on his leftside. He left his room heading towards the gate. His red, and black war paint shining in the candlelight.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Lie! » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:33 am

Welcome back, you were gone longer than usual she said looking at him strangly so what are we doing exactly?
Aru-chibi!
Lie!
Recruit

Postby Rao » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:36 am

"You are going to sit here and hope i can stop this army before it reaches the gate."Rao said heading out the door towards the main gate.
Rao
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Training Grounds