The mission from Ter001

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

The mission from Ter001

Postby Dev » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:27 am

Remo Kashirobu is a spy from Ter001, he is the greatest of all spies including his cloaking technique. His mission was to Find creatures of Dereth.

Boom!!!
A large explosion landed on Dereth's grounds. A figure stepped out.
He had a a right full red eye and a cape behind his back. His clothes with dirty and there were cuts on his body. He looked around and saw a forest. He suddenly turned invisible and some parts of the ground were moving strangely.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Dev » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:49 pm

*Reeem*
Remo appeared in the forest instantly. He looked for creatures of all kinds. He saw a Boar and he wrote its likes and dislikes and its appearence. He seemed to be writing on some kind of futuristic notepad. After he wrote down information he turned invisible again and suddenly the Boar was dead. Remo ate the Boar's meat and turned back to where he was hiding in the bushes.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Dev » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:56 pm

Next he saw a wandering Gnoll. Why is it so tall? Mother Nature in this place is very....unusual. Remo took notes about the Gnoll and quickly again used his cloak and killed the Gnoll as if he was a goblin.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Rao » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:07 pm

OOC~Wasn't very nice.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
User avatar
Rao
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:26 pm
Location: The Boondocks

Postby Dev » Sat May 01, 2004 1:29 am

OCC: How can you say that wasnt very nice?
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Tar-Herunole » Sat May 01, 2004 1:35 am

OOC: :lol Is Remo a spy or a scientist from NASA with very poor manners?
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
User avatar
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:01 am

Postby Dev » Sat May 01, 2004 1:41 am

OCC:A spy with very poor manners.. He has no food though..
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.


Return to Training Grounds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron