Training Grounds Forum Rules

Free-form roleplaying involving the Frost Jedi and their world.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Training Grounds Forum Rules

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:59 am

Here are some basic rules that I'm putting into effect here in my lonely little forum which I wish would grow. (Note these rules are only begining rules, and may be subject to later change.)

Rule #1: HAVE FUN! This area is a game, specifically a role playing game. So please, have fun, and just do what you want as long as it wouldn't detract from other people's fun. Make any sort of character you like, and as long as you don't overshadow everyone else or something, all should be well.

Rule #2: NO GOD MODDING! This is basically an extension of the line "and just do what you want as long as it wouldn't detract from other people's fun" in rule #1. Pretty much, the defination of God Modding in this forum, as of now, is controlling the actual actions of other characters. So pretty much, you can say what you do, but you can't say how the other person reacts, what it does to them, etc. Thus no "I cast a fireball spell on you, and it burns you, and you die" type of posts please, as all such material will be deleted and get you a warning. Also, though it's ok as long as you don't directly god mod; making a god-like and uber powerful character is generally a no-no, especially if you're just starting out. Events such as this will be dealt with by me on a case by case basis if they get out of hand.

Rule #3: NO SPAMMING, PLEASE! Basically, just a general forum rule for non spam forums. If you wanna spam, you're in the wrong place; go here. For those who are unsure of the defination of spam, just don't make meaningless one word or sentence posts, this is a role playing game, so try to put at least a little effort into what you write.

Rule #4: Post your character descriptions. They can all go here

Thank you for taking the time to read these rules, and please, if you have any questions or comments on them, feel free to PM me about it.

You're Friendly Neighborhood Modman,
Dracofrost
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Return to Training Grounds