Valentines Day!!!

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Fariefrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:14 am

*rah glances around* hey rastlin! havent seen ypu in awhile...* nods a hello to everyone else, sipping the punch and leaning against rend*
i am farie of the frost. i can make you feel anything. feel the fire of llife. the icy grips of death. treat me well. and beware, i make no promises exept those of revenge.
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:16 am

OmegaFrost- well Mega this is party celebrating a holiday where people express there love for one another it also involves alot of kissing and other such rituals.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:16 am

Nyufrost paused outside the door to take a breath and put on a false happy face.

She wore a shimmering white satin gown accented with silver beads and rhinestones that sparkled even in the Inn's dim lighting. Her hair was swept to one side and cascaded across her shoulder in a mass of curls.

"Sorry I'm late ... Happy Valentine's Day, everyone."
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Fariefrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:24 am

*notices something wrong with nyu, and walks over, leaving rend grracfully and putting a hand on Nyu's shoulder* hey, whats wrong?
i am farie of the frost. i can make you feel anything. feel the fire of llife. the icy grips of death. treat me well. and beware, i make no promises exept those of revenge.
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:34 am

"Is it that obvious?" Nyu asked. "I'm just very sad and don't feel like being here but I didn't want to stand my date up."

She glanced around the room and saw all the other couple dancing and standing around together. She didn't really feel very sociable and fought to maintain her composure.

"But, thanks for asking, Rah!" she smiled. "Now you go back and have some fun with Rend! I'll be okay."
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Fariefrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:40 am

*smiles at nyu, but makes no attmptto leave* cmere...wanna show you somethin! * starts to lead nyu outside*
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby Kaos » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:42 am

Hey Nyu, don't look so down. You know, it isn't healthy ;)
Have a rose, will you?

Gives her a rose, and tells her to cheer up.

We all have days where..you know..

Decides to say nothing more.

Uhm, i'm no help...but look happy, please? :roll:

She turned to Raistlin and hooked her arm through his.
Come, let me show off the best looking guy here 8)

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:43 am

Megafrost nods towards Omegafrost, accepting his answer. He then goes towards the refreshments table, eyeing the peculiar refreshments all of which are either red, pink or white.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:44 am

OmegaFrost walked up to Nyu and looked her over.

OmegaFrost- Are you ok? You dont look so good is something the matter?

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Fariefrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:52 am

*sighs* poor nyu......
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:57 am

~OOC~ Since Nyu was putting on a "false happy face" I don't think she looked too sad.

Nyu thanked Kaos for the rose and decided not to follow Rah outside. Instead, she grabbed her date by the hand and dragged him off to the dance floor. The Scientist seemed a bit baffled at first and as if he had two left feet, but swiftly found his rhythem and danced like a professional.

Every time the door opened, Nyu looked up expectantly, hoping Giga would show up but at the same time knowing he would not.

OmegaFrost grew tired of dancing and went off to drink at the bar with his cohorts from the Frost Castle.

Nyufrost wandered off and sat in an obscure corner by herself until most everyone had left. She thought about Giga and how much she missed him and wondered where he was and whether she would ever see him again. Finally, she got up to leave and was astonished to see Dracofrost sitting in a corner by himself also. He looked sad and dejected. She walked silently over to the spaceman and laid a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Hello my friend," she said. "Something seems to have you down. Would you like to talk about it?"
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:17 am

"Oh, it's nothing, just been stood up by my date is all..." said the spaceman, with a tone of voice indicating that it was a great deal more than nothing.

"Are you sure?" asked Nyu, with a vaguely concerned tone.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. You just go on doing whatever you were before..." replied the dejected looking spaceman.

Suddenly, in the middle of the room, the green haired figure of Magefrost appeared, and it looked like he had hit the frost bar before coming to the Inn, judging from his swaying stance.

"Hello, ladies *hic*" Mage said as he stumbled over to the nearly empty punch bowl.

"Habby valetines *hic* day everybody" said the wasted wizard to no one in particular, suddenly dramaticly pointing his staff at the ceiling above the empty dance floor, causeing roses to shoot out the end of the staff and arc to to be spread all over where people would be if they hadn't already left.

"Oh, I see. Must be a game of *hic* hide an' go seek..." stated the tipsy sorcerer.

Back at the table, Nyu and Draco were both watching the antics of the smashed mage with amusment. Nyu even giggled a bit, despite herself.

"Hey, wanna dance?" asked the rejected spacemanof the sad frost lady.

"Sure why not" replied Nyu, and suddenly Draco got up, grabbed her by the hand, and pulled her out onto the dance floor which was now scattered with roses, which they tried to avoid stepping on.

They both danced for a little while, and Draco at least came to the conclusion that hey, maybe this wasn't such a bad valentines day. Then again, maybe it was he thought when he finally left, to return to the fully equipped auto-bar at his landing-craft.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:49 pm

OmegaFrost stood in the corner looking very dejected. He was also holding what looked like a bloody marry. Omega seemed to be thinking heavily and talking to some one no one else could see.

OmegaFrost- Its been thousands of years..... if they would have listened to me the necromancers would have been anhilated..... and then I could have been there...... and I would still be at one hundred percent...... and we wouldnt have to be accepting children into our ranks.....

OOC: actually Nyu thanks to magefrost my charachter can read minds.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:14 pm

Evl puts on a slow song and leaves to get a drink while everyone is dancing "What would you like" The Bartender asks him " Just give me anything to keep me awake, these humans have queer tastes in music" "I know what you mean" Says the Bartender "Most of the time it isnt even music, just some computer generated thing..."Evl finishes his drink and lets the bartender to ramble on about nonsense again
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Kaos » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:42 pm

She nudged Raistlin gently and smiled, pulling him towards the music.

"It's a slow dance."

He smirked playfully

"No duh." :lila:

She laughed and stopped on the dancefloor.

"I hope you know how to dance" :p

Before he could respond, she initiated the dance sequence with a devious wink. 8)

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

PreviousNext

Return to The Marketplace