Chance Meeting

Visit the Village Shops and Inn. Come in-character and have a meal or get into a drunken brawl.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:52 am

OmegaFrost- Its obvious that my ahem small disguise has distracted you enough to the point where you have not been able to concentrate on what I have been saying what you have done is nothing new nature and some friends of mine have figured out similar things that predate you and most of this town by a good few centourys although perhaps not as artificial as your'se as an example. Ahem computer please port in specimen 53A.

A large grub like creature apeared in OmegaFrost's hand he placed it near a loaf of bread near by and the creature began to eat OmegaFrost quickly put a large glass next to the creature which finished eating and sat motionless for a few seconds then threw up into the glass. OmegaFrost picked up the glass and took a sip.

OmegaFrost- A nice specimen if I do say so any one wont a sip, its only ale!

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:32 am

Dracofrost: Honestly, Omega, you'd think you could see the difference between minor biological chemical conversion and mechanical construction techniques. Though they are similar in that they both change things; everything can said to share the same trait of change. Now when that little bug starts spitting out slaver disintigrators, I might see the point of your argument. But, honestly, with your overly genetic focus, I doubt you have even heard ot these things... *sighs*

*Dracofrost orders another shot, and gulps it down.*

Dracofrost: What number was that one, again?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:46 pm

OmegaFrost- *sighs* This is a very primitive version dont you see there are far more advanced creatures capable to create weapondry and armor for example. Computer bring me a colvosion arrow porcupine!

A large fat ant eater like creature teleported in to the center of the room the creature was covered with a dark blue down which covered it's whole body. OmegaFrost picked up a small tin mug and threw it to the beast which cought it in mid air and swallowed it. The large creature sat for a moment then seemed to strain its self and its entire back became full of long sharp cross bow bolts. OmegaFrost walked up to the creature and pulled out one of the long bolts when he did so a small amount of down came up with it forming stabelizers for the bolt.

OmegaFrost- Impressed now?

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Megafrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:35 pm

Megafrost looks closely at the crossbow bolts, then looks up at Omegafrost.

Megafrost: "These are definitely good quality. However..."

Megafrost takes one of the bolts and examines it closely.

Megafrost: "If I could make a few changes to these, they might have less chance of being blown off course without any loss of range. Also, it looks like I might be able to make this point a little pointier."

OOC: Keep in mind that the Blacksmith is better at being a Blacksmith than everybody else. :p
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Kaos » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:40 pm

Kaos watched Omegafrost and his performance with much interest. "Very nice." She said applauding him.

Turning to megafrost, she pressed yet another button on her belt, automatically compacting the machine into a little box. "Long range weapons you say? Then i shall get started on it right away." :wink:
She took her glasses off and rubbed at her eyes. "But after i take a nap. I'm tired."

She waved a temporary farewell to the group and left the inn with the weapon-maker box under her right arm.

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:14 pm

Meanwhile Evl is wondering why the heck people use weapons. He asks the question aloud. "Cause not all people are able to use magic :lila:" Came the reply. "Maybe I've had too much to drink" Evl thought. "Nope, I havent." He thought as he ordered another drink.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Kaos » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:56 pm

"I can't sleep." Declared Kaos as she strode back into the dwelling, plopping into the seat next to evlfrost.
Scrutinizing him, she idly draped her arm across his shoulder. "Drinking is bad." She whispered in his ear.
He laughed and took a swallow from the cup. "I havn't had enough to drink since you stole my eggnog."

Kaos grinned and straightened. "I had to celebrate..don't blame me, blame my impulsiveness." Evlfrost laughed again and shook his head. "whatever."

Ordering a chocolate milk from the bar. she ignored the weird gazes the others gave her.

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:30 am

Because of his recent talk with Kaos and the amount of alcohol he has consumed, Evl is seriously confused. "What was that all about?" He wonderd. "Kaos stole my eggnog? Oh bloody hell, I dont know." Evl gets up and orders all the water the Inn has.

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:22 am

Megafrost: "Hold on Evlfrost, some people here are non-alcoholics. Could you save some water for the rest of us?"
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:44 am

"Nope, water helps reduce alcohol's effect. I need all the water I can get."

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:52 am

Megafrost: "So what do us non-alcoholics drink?"
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:11 am

"Milk, tea, coffee, whatever you want to drink."

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:43 am

Dracofrost: Thankfully, we can always get more water...

*Draco orders another shot, completly unaware of what number this one is. He gulps it down.*
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:00 pm

*Who is now sober again, but with a pounding headache.*
Bartender: "Want some Tylenol?"
Evl: "Tylenol? You arent going to talk about something that doesnt exist again are you?"
Bartender: "Er, maybe."
Evl: "I think you are pretty out of it from serving all those drinks. Why dont you go lie down and take a rest. I'll cover for you.
Bartender: "Thats sounds good."

~OCC Haha Evl is now the temporary bartender!!!!!!!!!! (And in reality NEVER mix alcohol and tylenol).

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Kaos » Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:04 am

~OOC: will do, evl :lila: ~

Kaos grinned as Evlfrost sauntered behind the counter. "Hey Bartender!" She called laughing. Evlfrost glared at her and she stuck her tongue at him.

"I'm not too famliar with drinks, so do you want to reccomend something?" She asked pushing her empty chocolate milk glass away.

Evlfrost grinned evilly and took the glass. "I'l give yu something."

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

PreviousNext

Return to The Marketplace